View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Submission? Or Power and Control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Someone's insulted?

OK, IT is Gospel in the organization? No it isn't, because there are UPCI brothers and sisters who don't believe it. They are insulted when you broad brush them with all the rest. ILG and Emma Bonecruncher have been doing this for how long? So, she is a seasoned rodeo rider, and she and I have been at this for who knows how long. She is a pro, and no neophyte. PO, just like ndavid so correctly brought to everyone's attention. We have been at it for how long?

So, now that we got all that out of the way, we shall continue.
Well, then I should say the people I have been familiar with do still believe this. I don't personally know a lot of people who don't. Except here maybe.

I wouldn't have an issue with the discussion if those wanting to engage with ILG would simply address her point in a scholarly fashion instead of a bunch of mean spirited bullying. I agree with ILG, it is not becoming of a Christian.

She posted some text that was a bit startling and wanted to run that by us. My faith is everything. Without it I can't please God. It is troubling, IMO, to have hair placed on the same level of faith and power of the Holy Ghost.