Thread: Way Maker
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Re: Way Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Not fond of the dimmed lighting over the congregation and colored stage lighting on the singers, but I'm not the Pastor of POA.

I'm happy the church we're attending is old school and doesn't have fx or color stage lighting, nor does it dim the lights during singing. In fact, they still have a song leader instead of a small chorale leading the songs. He's not the greatest singer and sometimes the music makes me cringe a bit when they play a song off from how it's supposed to be done. But the key is the man is in the prayer room before every service, praying and seeking God. Even if the song is off, you can feel the presence of God.
Your so right about that! I love the song books too! I wish there was a strong resurgence of the hymns in the church also. These 7-11 songs as Elder Tenney spoke of get monotonous. Those songs don't reveal God the way the hymn does. I have a special place in my heart for those.

Hey speaking of its all in him this is my commercial for my youtube page listen to it, and see if you like it! But Sis i do love the Waymaker that is a powerful song, because Ive become to know Him as those things, Hes much more than just those to me, but I do know Him to be those in my life! Thanks for the share!

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!