View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

Re: Thi morning's sermon on tithing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
If you show me the prohibition scripture I'll believe you...

And my wife has a bottle of apothecary.. (which I told her to throw it away, because if it's made wrong it comes with a curse!)

Superstition.

But your insults still don't explain about Cain and Abel and Abraham. They were paying tithes (and Cain and Abel didn't live in Israel either they also were Gentiles!) So apparently this has always been Holy unto the Lord because where did it come from? Had to be from God..

Nowhere does it say that Cain and Abel paid tithes. We have a one time offering mentioned. You are building doctrine on flimsy support. Secondly, God only declared the tithe from the land of Israel to be holy. Thus, you are not even tithing correctly, by your own standard.

And if you could find me one scripture before Leviticus where anyone used the Apothecary we will observe that as proper refutation to what I'm saying here. Otherwise it's moot, and speculation..

Irrelevant. God said the anointing was holy unto him unto all generations. But of course, like the tithe, it was only holy unto all generations of Jews under the Law, which has been abolished.

And I just thought of something since you are talking about Hermeneutic interpretation, what do we do with the law of first reference when we see it obeserved in the 4th and 15th Chapter of Genesis? That comes way before the commandment of Leviticus. One were Gentile, and one were the father of all Jews who wasn't always one either?

Show me the "reference" to God institutionalizing the tithe before the law. Face it, you teach false doctrine. Repent.
Repent of lying to the people of God.