Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Banned

VERY INTERESTING: Quantum Faith (Thoughts?)

Please read and share your thoughts.

http://www.choicesforliving.com/book/quantum_faith.htm

Quantum faith

Speaker Annette Capps writes:

In 1972, I first heard the teaching on faith and confession. It took faith in God's Word to believe that you can have what you say. I had never heard of such a concept and had it not been for the fact that the principle was plainly written in the Bible, I would have considered it to be crazy. However, there it was in red letters, spoken by Jesus no less!

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saithshall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." (Mark 11:23, KJV).

Looking at it from a surface level, it would seem a ridiculous statement. How is it possible that spoken words would send a mountain into the sea? For the past 27 years, it has required faith on my part to believe that my words are powerful. Recent study in the area of quantum physics, however, has convinced me that what Jesus spoke is absolute scientific fact!

Words are energy. Supporting Annette's statement about quantum physics, and containing information that she used, is an interesting article by Charles Capps that appeared in the Concepts of Faith Journal, third quarter 1999 edition, excerpted below:

Words are energy and energy affects matter. The energy of your microwave vibrates the water molecules and heats the water. The energy of electricity flows to your washing machine and powers the motor that spins the tub and cleans your clothes. So, we can rightfully say that energy affects matter. Your words are energy that affects the matter in your life. When you speak the words, "This is the worst car I have ever had! You stupid piece of junk!" Those words are vibrations of energy that affect the atoms that make up that car. You have spoken to it and it will obey you!

Scientists have performed experiments with atoms and their sub-atomic particles such as electrons. If you paid attention in school, you saw the diagram of an atom with the electron orbiting it like the earth orbits the sun. The interesting thing is that scientists have discovered that the electron that is shown orbiting the nucleus is not always there in particle form. It exists in a wave state (like a cloud, everywhere at once) until someone looks at it. When the scientist observes it, it suddenly appears as a dot (particle). What we all want to know, is, "How does it know someone is looking at it?" It obviously is responding to the observer.

One of the difficulties in quantum physics is that the particles behave somewhat differently for each observer, which leads me to the question, "Does it behave according to what the scientist believes?" In any event, we can definitely conclude that Jesus was right when He taught that all matter responds to faith and words. The substance from which our world is made is influenced and manifested by words. The things that you desire are made up of atoms. They know what you believe, hear what you say and behave accordingly.

Beliefs produce energy. The thoughts and beliefs that you carry also produce an energy around you. Have you ever noticed that when you are angry, things go wrong, and people are insulting and angry with you: Your thoughts and beliefs produce an energy that people can perceive and react to. If you believe that no one likes you, then you put off that rejecting type of energy, and people will be driven away from you.

If you love people and care about them, they will feel that and be drawn to you. Have you ever been around someone who is pleasant and full of love? It is an energy you can actually feel. The energy of love is a powerful drawing card for good in your life. After all, God is Love.

When you believe that God loves you and wants you to prosper, then you change your words and beliefs about money. When financial challenges used to come my way, I would fall into fear and begin to say things like, "Well, now we won't be able to pay off the car, house, (or whatever)!" The fear and speaking of it is an energy that affects your checking account and stops financial freedom. Now, I have learned to think and believe and say, "Things always work out for me. Everything that I do prospers and I have abundance, in Jesus' name." God is not limited to the things that you and I see. There is an infinite supply of substance waiting to be manifest according to your beliefs and words! "Faith is the substance of things hoped for..." (Hebrews 11:1).

...When Jesus spoke to the fig tree and said, "No man eat fruit from thee hereafter forever," then that fig tree dried up from the atomic level because of His words. When He spoke to the winds and the waves, they obeyed Him. He was teaching us the undeniable biblical principle that THINGS OBEY WORDS.

Jesus did not demonstrate this just to prove He was the Son of God. He demonstrated it and then told his disciples that they too can speak words of power. He wanted us to have the revelation that we are powerful spirit beings who can speak to the mountains in our life and they will obey us.

...Things are responding to your words every day, so speak good things to all that surrounds your life. If you really believe Jesus' words, you will monitor your thoughts and conversations, because you are the one giving substance to your world through words.

Persistent confession. Kate McVeigh gives the example of the woman in Mark 5:25-35:

Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, "If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well." Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, "Who touched My clothes?" But His disciples said to Him, "You see the multitude thronging You, and You say, 'Who touched Me?' " And He looked around to see her who had done this thing. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."

When the above passage says, "For she said, 'If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well,' " Kate points out that The Amplified Bible clarifies the linguistic nuance of the phrase "For she said," and translates that as "For she kept saying." She kept on saying! She was persistent in her confession. And Jesus told her that her faith (demonstrated by her actions and repeated confession) had made her well.

Hebrews 10:23 (KJV) says, "Let us hold fast the profession (confession) of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised...)." Hold fast. Do not waver. He is faithful.

God's people should always be speaking God's words of healing, life, faith, and hope into everyday situations, and not Satan's words of sickness, death, fear and doubt. When such words are spoken by faith, they carry the full force and power of God Himself. For example, in Acts chapter 3, when Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer:

Now a man crippled from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, "Look at us!" So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man's feet and ankles became strong. He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.

Note that Peter did not pray, "Lord if it be your will, please heal this man. But if it is not your will, just let him stay crippled." Peter knew it was the will of God to heal this man, both from available Old Covenant Scripture, from his experience with Jesus, who never refused to heal anyone, and by revelation of the Holy Spirit. So he merely spoke the words, "In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk," and the man walked.

Peter released his faith through his spoken words, words formed from a knowledge of God's Word and will. God anointed the faith-filled words, backed them up, and healed the man.

How many sick beds would be emptied today if Christians would be so bold and obedient?

Constantly affirm what God says in His Word about specific situations in your life, not what the world says or what the devil says. Speak the language of Scripture. You have heard the expression, "coinage of the realm," that is, the currency of a country. David Ingles says that our words are "the coinage of the kingdom."

Ingles says there are two kinds of truth: (1) sense knowledge truth, which comes from the five senses and the physical world, and (2) revelation knowledge truth, which comes from God's Word. They are often in disagreement. For example, sense knowledge may tell you that you are sick with an incurable illness. But God's Word says that He has laid your illness upon Jesus (Isaiah 53:5, Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24). Do not confess negative sense knowledge, but only confess what God says about any situation.

This is not denial! It is only the recognition of and the embracing of a higher, transcending truth. The sickness may be true in the physical realm, but the spiritual realm of truth transcends it. Spiritual forces are greater. "Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world" (1 John 4:4, KJV).

Don Gossettesays we should affirm these things constantly by our confession:

God is who He says He is.

I am who God says I am.

God can do what He says He can do.

I can do what God says I can do.

God has what He says He has.

I can have what God says I can have.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Re: VERY INTERESTING: Quantum Faith (Thoughts?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Please read and share your thoughts.

http://www.choicesforliving.com/book/quantum_faith.htm

Quantum faith

Speaker Annette Capps writes:

In 1972, I first heard the teaching on faith and confession. It took faith in God's Word to believe that you can have what you say. I had never heard of such a concept and had it not been for the fact that the principle was plainly written in the Bible, I would have considered it to be crazy. However, there it was in red letters, spoken by Jesus no less!

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saithshall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." (Mark 11:23, KJV).

Looking at it from a surface level, it would seem a ridiculous statement. How is it possible that spoken words would send a mountain into the sea? For the past 27 years, it has required faith on my part to believe that my words are powerful. Recent study in the area of quantum physics, however, has convinced me that what Jesus spoke is absolute scientific fact!

Words are energy. Supporting Annette's statement about quantum physics, and containing information that she used, is an interesting article by Charles Capps that appeared in the Concepts of Faith Journal, third quarter 1999 edition, excerpted below:

Words are energy and energy affects matter. The energy of your microwave vibrates the water molecules and heats the water. The energy of electricity flows to your washing machine and powers the motor that spins the tub and cleans your clothes. So, we can rightfully say that energy affects matter. Your words are energy that affects the matter in your life. When you speak the words, "This is the worst car I have ever had! You stupid piece of junk!" Those words are vibrations of energy that affect the atoms that make up that car. You have spoken to it and it will obey you!

Scientists have performed experiments with atoms and their sub-atomic particles such as electrons. If you paid attention in school, you saw the diagram of an atom with the electron orbiting it like the earth orbits the sun. The interesting thing is that scientists have discovered that the electron that is shown orbiting the nucleus is not always there in particle form. It exists in a wave state (like a cloud, everywhere at once) until someone looks at it. When the scientist observes it, it suddenly appears as a dot (particle). What we all want to know, is, "How does it know someone is looking at it?" It obviously is responding to the observer.

One of the difficulties in quantum physics is that the particles behave somewhat differently for each observer, which leads me to the question, "Does it behave according to what the scientist believes?" In any event, we can definitely conclude that Jesus was right when He taught that all matter responds to faith and words. The substance from which our world is made is influenced and manifested by words. The things that you desire are made up of atoms. They know what you believe, hear what you say and behave accordingly.

Beliefs produce energy. The thoughts and beliefs that you carry also produce an energy around you. Have you ever noticed that when you are angry, things go wrong, and people are insulting and angry with you: Your thoughts and beliefs produce an energy that people can perceive and react to. If you believe that no one likes you, then you put off that rejecting type of energy, and people will be driven away from you.

If you love people and care about them, they will feel that and be drawn to you. Have you ever been around someone who is pleasant and full of love? It is an energy you can actually feel. The energy of love is a powerful drawing card for good in your life. After all, God is Love.

When you believe that God loves you and wants you to prosper, then you change your words and beliefs about money. When financial challenges used to come my way, I would fall into fear and begin to say things like, "Well, now we won't be able to pay off the car, house, (or whatever)!" The fear and speaking of it is an energy that affects your checking account and stops financial freedom. Now, I have learned to think and believe and say, "Things always work out for me. Everything that I do prospers and I have abundance, in Jesus' name." God is not limited to the things that you and I see. There is an infinite supply of substance waiting to be manifest according to your beliefs and words! "Faith is the substance of things hoped for..." (Hebrews 11:1).

...When Jesus spoke to the fig tree and said, "No man eat fruit from thee hereafter forever," then that fig tree dried up from the atomic level because of His words. When He spoke to the winds and the waves, they obeyed Him. He was teaching us the undeniable biblical principle that THINGS OBEY WORDS.

Jesus did not demonstrate this just to prove He was the Son of God. He demonstrated it and then told his disciples that they too can speak words of power. He wanted us to have the revelation that we are powerful spirit beings who can speak to the mountains in our life and they will obey us.

...Things are responding to your words every day, so speak good things to all that surrounds your life. If you really believe Jesus' words, you will monitor your thoughts and conversations, because you are the one giving substance to your world through words.

Persistent confession. Kate McVeigh gives the example of the woman in Mark 5:25-35:

Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, "If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well." Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, "Who touched My clothes?" But His disciples said to Him, "You see the multitude thronging You, and You say, 'Who touched Me?' " And He looked around to see her who had done this thing. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."

When the above passage says, "For she said, 'If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well,' " Kate points out that The Amplified Bible clarifies the linguistic nuance of the phrase "For she said," and translates that as "For she kept saying." She kept on saying! She was persistent in her confession. And Jesus told her that her faith (demonstrated by her actions and repeated confession) had made her well.

Hebrews 10:23 (KJV) says, "Let us hold fast the profession (confession) of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised...)." Hold fast. Do not waver. He is faithful.

God's people should always be speaking God's words of healing, life, faith, and hope into everyday situations, and not Satan's words of sickness, death, fear and doubt. When such words are spoken by faith, they carry the full force and power of God Himself. For example, in Acts chapter 3, when Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer:

Now a man crippled from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, "Look at us!" So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man's feet and ankles became strong. He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.

Note that Peter did not pray, "Lord if it be your will, please heal this man. But if it is not your will, just let him stay crippled." Peter knew it was the will of God to heal this man, both from available Old Covenant Scripture, from his experience with Jesus, who never refused to heal anyone, and by revelation of the Holy Spirit. So he merely spoke the words, "In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk," and the man walked.

Peter released his faith through his spoken words, words formed from a knowledge of God's Word and will. God anointed the faith-filled words, backed them up, and healed the man.

How many sick beds would be emptied today if Christians would be so bold and obedient?

Constantly affirm what God says in His Word about specific situations in your life, not what the world says or what the devil says. Speak the language of Scripture. You have heard the expression, "coinage of the realm," that is, the currency of a country. David Ingles says that our words are "the coinage of the kingdom."

Ingles says there are two kinds of truth: (1) sense knowledge truth, which comes from the five senses and the physical world, and (2) revelation knowledge truth, which comes from God's Word. They are often in disagreement. For example, sense knowledge may tell you that you are sick with an incurable illness. But God's Word says that He has laid your illness upon Jesus (Isaiah 53:5, Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24). Do not confess negative sense knowledge, but only confess what God says about any situation.

This is not denial! It is only the recognition of and the embracing of a higher, transcending truth. The sickness may be true in the physical realm, but the spiritual realm of truth transcends it. Spiritual forces are greater. "Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world" (1 John 4:4, KJV).

Don Gossettesays we should affirm these things constantly by our confession:

God is who He says He is.

I am who God says I am.

God can do what He says He can do.

I can do what God says I can do.

God has what He says He has.

I can have what God says I can have.
Awesome post! If Apostolics would ever wake up to the reality of who they are in Christ and what it means to live in under the New Covenant, it would revolutionize the Church as we know it.

Our Ministry's goal is to present the most accurate Biblical message in the simplest way possible.

We bring a complete Biblical message of the New Covenant way of life, as originally intended by our Lord, to His people.

We believe that Christians should live consecrated lives of obedience to the Word of God. We are for holiness, health, and charity. We are against sin, sickness, and a weak powerless gospel that blames the sick and hurting for being sick and hurting.

Your post needs to be read and re-read by many. Many others will criticize you for it. The truth is that only when we return to New Testament patterns, principles and priorities, will we again experience New Testament power. When the pattern is right, the glory will fall.

The book by Don Gossett is a gem. Much of it is drawn from the writings of E.W. Kenyon, a contemporary of John G Lake and Smith Wigglesworth. We have much to learn from men who walked with God in the manner in which they did.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

interesting post aquila, my only contention is that it may take words and faith to change matter, but I think our definition of faith is lacking. I believe the faith we need is comprised of more than just mental belief but a faith in the presence of the kingdom and all of its' authority and justice in the here and now. Many people have their own idea of what it takes for revival and miracles, more prayer, fasting, holiness, worship etc. My idea for the advent of revival is the practice and faith in the authority and justice of the kingdom not in the future but in the present.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

(edited for lack of tolerance)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf