Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-20-2017, 05:48 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

just on my heart....

I'll admit. I've been defensive.

Here's why I'm here. I'm looking for encouragement and fellowship.

I hear from God occasionally and I post things not for accolades or to project a false image of spirituality.

I can honestly say that my carnality and sinfulness in the past dwarfs most everybody here....So I'm not looking to be placed on any kind of pedestal. I am a leper that found healing and favor and I was brought out of deep darkness into His light.

When I post things it's not so that I can be like,"I'm doing this or I have this revelation."

I'm not even trying to put anybody down that isn't doing the things I post about. I don't always do what I post about all the time...But I try...I just want to connect with fellow believers that aren't perfect...That don't do everything right...That maybe hear the same prodding from out Lord.

Not looking to fight and compete and I feel like sometimes this is what some posts devolve into and it's sad.

Whole lot of justification of self but little reflective honest humility that says,"You know...You could be right and maybe I need to do better or I could have done better."

On the other hand, maybe we need to look at others and give a little grace.

It's real easy to armchair quarterback.

What good could we do if we were truly united?

Lost and hurting world out there who couldn't give a flyin flip about our petty meaningless squabbles.

I often switch over into my EMS mindset that says,"There are people hurting that need to be saved, ego needs to take a back seat." We are "on scene" 24/7....Not the time for division...People are watching...We need each other...I need each of you. I need your prayers and encouragement.

Guys, there were times within the past few years, you would have never heard from me again had not the Lord been merciful. I was NOT in a good place.

Just want you all to know that I love each and everyone of you, I am your brother and fellow laborer and my hope and prayer is that God uses each of you mightily and if I can be of any help to any of you please don't hesitate to ask. Im here for you guys.

In His service and yours,

Will
Old 04-20-2017, 05:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: just on my heart....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
I'll admit. I've been defensive.

Here's why I'm here. I'm looking for encouragement and fellowship.

I hear from God occasionally and I post things not for accolades or to project a false image of spirituality.

I can honestly say that my carnality and sinfulness in the past dwarfs most everybody here....So I'm not looking to be placed on any kind of pedestal. I am a leper that found healing and favor and I was brought out of deep darkness into His light.

When I post things it's not so that I can be like,"I'm doing this or I have this revelation."

I'm not even trying to put anybody down that isn't doing the things I post about. I don't always do what I post about all the time...But I try...I just want to connect with fellow believers that aren't perfect...That don't do everything right...That maybe hear the same prodding from out Lord.

Not looking to fight and compete and I feel like sometimes this is what some posts devolve into and it's sad.

Whole lot of justification of self but little reflective honest humility that says,"You know...You could be right and maybe I need to do better or I could have done better."

On the other hand, maybe we need to look at others and give a little grace.

It's real easy to armchair quarterback.

What good could we do if we were truly united?

Lost and hurting world out there who couldn't give a flyin flip about our petty meaningless squabbles.

I often switch over into my EMS mindset that says,"There are people hurting that need to be saved, ego needs to take a back seat." We are "on scene" 24/7....Not the time for division...People are watching...We need each other...I need each of you. I need your prayers and encouragement.

Guys, there were times within the past few years, you would have never heard from me again had not the Lord been merciful. I was NOT in a good place.

Just want you all to know that I love each and everyone of you, I am your brother and fellow laborer and my hope and prayer is that God uses each of you mightily and if I can be of any help to any of you please don't hesitate to ask. Im here for you guys.

In His service and yours,

Will
Love you, bro!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Love you, bro!

Love you too man.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Jedi -

I have a theory, ministers mostly are tender hearted and spend a lot of their time showing that side to people they minster to.

They come here to rough and tumble and blow off steam a bit, and also to sharpen their swords.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Jedi -

I have a theory, ministers mostly are tender hearted and spend a lot of their time showing that side to people they minster to.

They come here to rough and tumble and blow off steam a bit, and also to sharpen their swords.
They need to do that at the ministers forum where they speak worse than I do. And where they insinuate another minister is a homosexual. Where they gossip more than Thad's Tab.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
They need to do that at the ministers forum where they speak worse than I do. And where they insinuate another minister is a homosexual. Where they gossip more than Thad's Tab.
Are you gossiping?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-21-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Are you gossiping?
I've seen it myself.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I've seen it myself.
Ah, so you are gossiping.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Ah, so you are gossiping.

Yes. I am.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It's sad what ministers say about other ministers, other saints, and even their own saints. I looked at a ministers only forum years ago. A family member was on there and showed me the forum. Outright libel being posted with no supporting evidence or proof. But they all lapped it up, because none would dare question another minister's honesty.