Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2019, 01:35 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,774
Attack On Iran Imminent?

Russians are claiming US Destroyers have entered the Persian Gulf.

From the Twitter:

"""To add to the earlier report, The 3 Destroyers as reported by russian media that just entered the Gulf. UNCONFIRMED. But so is everything else. That's TWO MK-41 VLS LAUNCHERS (96 cells EA) x 3 Destroyers. 300 TOMAHAWKS in under 3 minutes. I don't think @POTUS is [redacted] around"""

"""IF REPORT IS ACCURATE, then they are DESRON-2. USS Bainbridge DDG-96, USS Mason DDG-87 & USS Nitze DDG-84. They can lay waste to the entire Iranian navy."""

Speculation is the attack will be around 9 days from now, due to the moon phases. Will be darkest at that time.

Disappointed if true. Still waiting for Trump to bring the troops home from the ME. Seems no matter the person or Party, every recent WH occupant becomes thirsty for blood and war eventually, even if they were against war before becoming POTUS.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 20,929
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Russians are claiming US Destroyers have entered the Persian Gulf.

From the Twitter:

"""To add to the earlier report, The 3 Destroyers as reported by russian media that just entered the Gulf. UNCONFIRMED. But so is everything else. That's TWO MK-41 VLS LAUNCHERS (96 cells EA) x 3 Destroyers. 300 TOMAHAWKS in under 3 minutes. I don't think @POTUS is [redacted] around"""

"""IF REPORT IS ACCURATE, then they are DESRON-2. USS Bainbridge DDG-96, USS Mason DDG-87 & USS Nitze DDG-84. They can lay waste to the entire Iranian navy."""

Speculation is the attack will be around 9 days from now, due to the moon phases. Will be darkest at that time.

Disappointed if true. Still waiting for Trump to bring the troops home from the ME. Seems no matter the person or Party, every recent WH occupant becomes thirsty for blood and war eventually, even if they were against war before becoming POTUS.
They don't "become" thirsty for blood. They just do what they were hired to do. Oh, y'all thought they worked for We The People? AHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, couldn't help ma self.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-20-2019, 03:38 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 33,649
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Russians are claiming US Destroyers have entered the Persian Gulf.

From the Twitter:

"""To add to the earlier report, The 3 Destroyers as reported by russian media that just entered the Gulf. UNCONFIRMED. But so is everything else. That's TWO MK-41 VLS LAUNCHERS (96 cells EA) x 3 Destroyers. 300 TOMAHAWKS in under 3 minutes. I don't think @POTUS is [redacted] around"""

"""IF REPORT IS ACCURATE, then they are DESRON-2. USS Bainbridge DDG-96, USS Mason DDG-87 & USS Nitze DDG-84. They can lay waste to the entire Iranian navy."""

Speculation is the attack will be around 9 days from now, due to the moon phases. Will be darkest at that time.

Disappointed if true. Still waiting for Trump to bring the troops home from the ME. Seems no matter the person or Party, every recent WH occupant becomes thirsty for blood and war eventually, even if they were against war before becoming POTUS.
Why are we looking to start another war?

Afghanistan for 14 years?

I don't think this is working out for us.

Just sayin
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2019, 04:50 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,774
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Why are we looking to start another war?

Afghanistan for 14 years?

I don't think this is working out for us.

Just sayin
I agree.

The US has no reason to retaliate against Iran for its attack on a Saudi Arabian oil field. Leave it to SA to retaliate if they choose to do so. Not our country. Not our oil field. Not our problem.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 33,649
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I agree.

The US has no reason to retaliate against Iran for its attack on a Saudi Arabian oil field. Leave it to SA to retaliate if they choose to do so. Not our country. Not our oil field. Not our problem.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-22-2019, 11:33 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,165
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

I do think an international naval coalition should keep all international waters open, but that's about it. Besides, I'm suspicious that Israel was behind the attack on the Saudis. The Saudis may even be working with the Jews to justify war.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-25-2019, 09:41 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 33,649
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I do think an international naval coalition should keep all international waters open, but that's about it. Besides, I'm suspicious that Israel was behind the attack on the Saudis. The Saudis may even be working with the Jews to justify war.
You think?

__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 33,649
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

How's that attack on Iran working out?
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-06-2019, 04:36 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,774
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

About as well as blood moon predictions...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 33,649
Re: Attack On Iran Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
About as well as blood moon predictions...
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Israel Attack Iran Before November? deacon blues Political Talk 13 07-30-2012 11:32 AM
Pastor in Iran Sister Alvear Fellowship Hall 12 04-27-2012 04:00 PM
Elections in Iran Dedicated Mind Fellowship Hall 6 06-14-2009 10:11 PM
Pre-Election Plans to Attack Iran Rico Fellowship Hall 27 06-25-2008 06:08 PM
War With Iran-Imminent? And At What Cost? Ron The Newsroom 13 04-04-2007 09:30 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Acts4
- by Acts4

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.