Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-18-2021, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
A hospital in Arkansas believes that if you want a religious exemption for the jab, you have to swear off a bunch of common over the counter medicines.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...ine-exemption/

And if they choose not to sign the document, they'll get a temporary one but may still be told to sign it later.
Most Arstechnica users, judging by the comment section, are so brainwashed that it is just disgusting. It is a bunch of far left people that believe that are intellectually superior.
Old 09-18-2021, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
A hospital in Arkansas believes that if you want a religious exemption for the jab, you have to swear off a bunch of common over the counter medicines.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...ine-exemption/

And if they choose not to sign the document, they'll get a temporary one but may still be told to sign it later.
So reading the article, the reason the hospital includes "Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, aspirin, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, ibuprofen, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, albuterol, Preparation H, MMR vaccine, Claritin, Zoloft, Prilosec OTC, and azithromycin" is because all of those also use "fetal cell lines" that the people claiming religious exemption are certifying they're against.

First, I didn't realize that all these medications used fetal cells (doesn't surprise me though).

Second, if you're against one thing because of fetal cells, you should be against anything else using the same.

Third, I would bet the majority of people using religion as an excuse to not get the vaccine don't really have a "religious" objection, they just don't want to get the shot.
Old 09-18-2021, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

First, I didn't realize that all these medications used fetal cells (doesn't surprise me though).
A lot of medication are tested on human tissues, which are mainly fetal tissues. COVID vax was tested as well the same way. Some vax inactive virus are indeed produced from fetal tissues (not just tested in them), but not COVID vax.

Quote:
Second, if you're against one thing because of fetal cells, you should be against anything else using the same.

Third, I would bet the majority of people using religion as an excuse to not get the vaccine don't really have a "religious" objection, they just don't want to get the shot.
You are right.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:23 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
Most Arstechnica users, judging by the comment section, are so brainwashed that it is just disgusting. It is a bunch of far left people that believe that are intellectually superior.
Yeah, I tried posting on that thread and was immediately labeled a troll, was told that I had already had all my questions answered (despite having not been to ARS Technica in years), that I should read some doctor's blog on the site before ever posting a comment and that I should be banned.

Eh, what are you gonna do. If they ban me, it'll be tough, but I think I'll survive.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.

Last edited by Jito463; 09-18-2021 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Same here. Aspirin definitely surprises me, given how long it's been around.

Quote:
Agreed. For me, it's not even just about the fetal cells, it's about medicine in general. I'm not anti-medicine, but I prefer alternatives first. For example, I used to take Lisinopril for my high blood pressure, but eventually switched to a vitamin regimen to manage it. Not only do I not have to make regular visits to the doctor for a prescription, I generally feel better with the vitamins than I did with the medicine.

The only thing on that list I do take very rarely is Advil, which is ibuprofen (though I don't know if all of them are tested that way, or just some). I have used Claritin in the past when my allergies flare up, but I'm willing to find an alternative. I do wonder if Nexium is included, considering that Prilosec is.

Quote:
It's both for me. Besides that, I've had C19 (or at least I'm 99%+ certain that I have), so I have natural immunity.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
So reading the article, the reason the hospital includes "Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, aspirin, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, ibuprofen, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, albuterol, Preparation H, MMR vaccine, Claritin, Zoloft, Prilosec OTC, and azithromycin" is because all of those also use "fetal cell lines" that the people claiming religious exemption are certifying they're against.

"Now, let’s address the second fact. Fr. Schneider asserts that the medications on his list were tested in HEK-293 cell lines like the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines (emphasis added). Unfortunately, this assertion falls apart when one digs a little deeper beyond the results of a Google search.

The use of aborted fetal cell lines in the research and development processes of the COVID-19 vaccines are amply documented on this website, so I will not unpack that whole suitcase here. Aborted fetal cell lines were used in the foundational research (synthesis of the SARS CoV-2 spike proteins), the vaccine development process and validation assessment prior to initiating clinical trials. It is correct to say that these vaccines would not exist but for the use of aborted fetal cell lines.

Fr. Schneider’s article equates the use of aborted fetal cell lines in vaccine development to the ‘testing’ applied to his list of often-prescribed and common OTC medications. They are not – I repeat – they are not the same thing. Fr. Schneider’s reference to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as one of the OTC drugs ‘tested’ in aborted fetal cell lines is the best example to demonstrate the problem with his argument. Acetylsalicylic acid was first produced by French chemist Charles Frédéric Gerhardt in 1853 and the U.S. patent for aspirin was awarded to Bayer in the year 1900. Of course, aborted fetal cell lines were in the distant future, rendering their use in the development of aspirin an impossibility.

Fr. Schneider is referring to the subsequent use of aspirin (already developed, free of any association with abortion) and aborted fetal cell lines in some other experimental application, documented and published many years after aspirin hit the shelves. That does not retrospectively taint the development of aspirin as immoral. Is Henry Ford responsible for drunken driving or John Moses Browning responsible for armed robberies? Of course not. An immoral or irresponsible act subsequent to, and completely unrelated to, the creation of an object used in the commission of the act does not make the creator of that object an accessory or complicit in any way. I researched fourteen of the drugs on his list and found that thirteen of them fall into the same category as aspirin.

Tums, another example from his list, would be laughable if the backdrop were not so serious. Tums is a well-known antacid preparation, nothing more than calcium carbonate and sugar. It reacts with stomach acid to relieve indigestion. The effects of calcium carbonate have been known for ages and the industrial sources of this compound are sea shells, egg shells, limestone and chalk, to name a few. It is also present in broccoli and other green vegetables. It is literally everywhere. Decades ago, the Lewis-Howe Company decided to purify calcium carbonate, mix it with sugar, press it into tablets and sell it as an antacid. They wouldn’t have ‘tested’ (they didn’t) in aborted fetal cell lines for a number of reasons, the most important reasons being 1. The nature of Tums’ therapeutic effect – the neutralization of digestive acids in the upper GI. It does what it does without entering human cells – it reacts with acids in the stomach, producing water and carbon dioxide in the process, and, 2. Testing in aborted fetal cell lines would have been an impossibility since Tums was first produced in 1930. Just like aspirin, it’s quite a bit older than aborted fetal cell lines."

https://cogforlife.org/2021/05/12/le...-fetal-tissue/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-18-2021, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The use of aborted fetal cell lines in the research and development processes of the COVID-19 vaccines are amply documented on this website, so I will not unpack that whole suitcase here. Aborted fetal cell lines were used in the foundational research (synthesis of the SARS CoV-2 spike proteins), the vaccine development process and validation assessment prior to initiating clinical trials. It is correct to say that these vaccines would not exist but for the use of aborted fetal cell lines.

Fr. Schneider’s article equates the use of aborted fetal cell lines in vaccine development to the ‘testing’ applied to his list of often-prescribed and common OTC medications. They are not – I repeat – they are not the same thing.
Fair point. I was thinking in terms of the testing, but it's true that the very existences of the vax relies on it, and it wasn't merely used for testing after the fact.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:39 PM
New User

Quote:
I used to take Lisinopril for my high blood pressure, but eventually switched to a vitamin regimen to manage it. Not only do I not have to make regular visits to the doctor for a prescription, I generally feel better with the vitamins than I did with the medicine.
Message with me more info, please.
Old 09-22-2021, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

Just as a personal observation:

I am hearing more and more people saying that they have come down with Covid AFTER being vaccinated. These are people among my family and close friends and acquaintances. Their accounts are credible, to me at least. I have shared that I did have Covid, along with my wife and one daughter.

The more I learn, and the more stories I hear it seems I have less confidence in the vaccine. Even our government admits that we that are unvaccinated need to have the vaccine to protect the people who have been vaccinated already. Think about that. Evidently the vaccine is too weak to protect them.

I will continue to advocate that every head of house needs to learn what they can to make an informed, intelligent and careful decision as to what is in the best interest of their own household. That is what I intend to do. Currently I have less reason to get the vaccine and more reason to avoid it. I’m not necessarily antivax but I am against a mandatory vaccine. I don’t expect that my position will change, but if it does I will retain my prerogative to admit that I am wrong.
Old 09-23-2021, 05:26 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

So now they are giving "flu shots" but people are finding out after the fact that they were actually given a covid shot?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf