Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-14-2018, 04:23 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Opening of US Embassy in Jerusalem -Ceremony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
That's cool, that is the usual answer given by one and all.

But still, you don't care about what is going on in Poland.

So, let's see, a lot of Polish Americans don't care about Poland.

A lot of African Americans don't care about Africa.

A lot of Irish Americans don't care about Ireland.

A lot of Greek Americans don't care about Greece.

A lot of Japanese Americans don't care about Japan.

A lot of Chinese Americans don't care about China.

A lot of Italian Americans don't care about Italy.

A lot of Mexican Americans don't care about Mexico.

A lot of Wakanden Americans don't care about Wakanda.

So on, and so on, and so on.

You get it?

So, the same way Jews who are AMERICAN don't care about Israel.

Furthermore, my ancestors came from Italy, my wife's came from Greece. But my Jewish relatives in New york ancestors come from Russia and Poland. Not one has set a foot ever in Israel. Listen, think about this, you have an opinion concerning people not caring for a country they were never a part. Their people came from Italy, Poland, Spain, Czeclovaki, Russia, Iran, Yemen, Ethiopia? But you expect them to hold some sort of allegiance to a country that only came into existence in 1948? When their ancestors NEVER were born there. Their Jewishness doesn't come from DNA, but from a religion of their forefathers. A religion which is as foreign to the Bible as Mormonism.

So, I said all that to say this, cut my relatives a little slack, since they are Russian Jews. Yes, they don't give a care about Israel, or Russia. they care about the Bronx New York. End of story.
I know you don’t care about Israel. You’ve made that clear. I do. Some of us like the country better than others. Why should that bother you unless it is about Christianity and your end time view? That is what this is all about for you.

My end time view is that Jews still have to answer for Acts. 2:38.

Other than that, the country is interesting. A close family member visited recently and shared, literally, over a 1,000 photos. I would really love to visit. She said there is a marked difference between the Israeli side from the Palestinian side. She said that the men are lewd and they seem a lot less friendly. Her words, Just creepy.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:25 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
You gotta be kidding with the gaysha avatar.

Freudian slip!?
Old 05-14-2018, 04:27 PM
Not riding the train

It is a little sad that you and Esaias have to bully people who don’t particularly agree with you on some issues. Why is that such a big deal to you both? I don’t care if you agree with me. It doesn’t bother me. Why does it bother you guys so much? You invest a lot of time punching down.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:28 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post

Freudian slip!?
Lol!
Old 05-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I know you don’t care about Israel. You’ve made that clear.
I don't care about Fiji, I not care about England, I don't care about New Jersey. But me posting that doesn't illeciate the same response from you, does it?

Quote:
I do.
I don't, I think the real holy land is Louisiana. They have the food to prove it!

Quote:
Some of us like the country better than others.
The country? Excuse me, the country is the United States of America. The one who has its flag fly higher than any other flag. You know, the country, that coined the phrase, "love IT or leave IT.

The forefathers of this Republic expected you to be loyal to this country, the one of your birth. You are not a Polish with loyalty to Poland, you don't even have the foggiest idea how they are doing politically, nor do you care. Yet, you wouldn't illiciate the same response as an American Jew who could careless about a country that is not his own country. Logic, it isn't religious, it is called logical.

Quote:
Why should that bother you unless it is about Christianity and your end time view? That is what this is all about for you.
Sister, you are the one who is religiously and eschatologically bond to foreign soil. That is what it seems this is all about for you. Common sense dictates otherwise. I live in a city, a city where I speak to as many people as I can. Some have religious dictates concerning geological areas, Jerusalem, Mecca, the Ganga river, the Vatican, Constantinople (Istanbul) but others have no attachments because whatever they believe. As far as Americans who call themselves Jews, whether secular or religious don't all see themselves as Israeli. Why? Because for the simple fact, they aren't Israeli. They are American Jews, cultural or religious, but they are Americans who happen to be called Jews for whatever reason they give you. It almost boggles the mind that you can't understand or give them a pass that they could give 2 cents for Israel. Do they hate the place? NO, some really couldn't give you a yay or nay about. Do they need to support it? As much as YOU need to support Poland, and I need to support Sicily. It's logic, not eschatological, not theological, not soteriological! Just a little bit of common sense. Good God from Zion.

Quote:
My end time view is that Jews still have to answer for Acts. 2:38.
You mean your soteriological view is that no matter what they call themselves all mankind must obey Acts 2:38.

Quote:
Other than that, the country is interesting. A close family member visited recently and shared, literally, over a 1,000 photos. I would really love to visit. She said there is a marked difference between the Israeli side from the Palestinian side. She said that the men are lewd and they seem a lot less friendly. Her words, Just creepy.
We have a brother in the church family who gives tours in Israel. The elder of our church family has been there. Other members have gone. Me, I'm in holy land ever since the day I was baptized in Jesus name and spoke in tongues as the Spirit of God gave the ability.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
It is a little sad that you and Esaias have to bully people who don’t particularly agree with you on some issues. Why is that such a big deal to you both? I don’t care if you agree with me. It doesn’t bother me. Why does it bother you guys so much? You invest a lot of time punching down.
Houston and Esaias bully people?
Old 05-14-2018, 05:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Wait a minute! That isn't Huston, you are talking about me.

My dear sister, you have to be kidding.

You are no lightweight. I have gone rounds with you, and you are as solid as the foundations. I respect you, and respect what you have to say. I just have an opposite view at times as well as you of mine. But we agree, and we have been on the same side of an issue. Please forgive me, I'm sorry if I disrespected you.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:36 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
Houston and Esaias bully people?
I will not apologize...
Old 05-14-2018, 07:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Who did I bully? Is having a different opinion "bullying"?

?????

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
I will not apologize...
I opened up the thread and scrolled down to this post.

Too funny.