Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-25-2021, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

What are the defined boundaries of transgenders?

Watch this next question.

1) Can a woman who identifies as a man participate in women’s sports?
2) does question (1) assume one has to identify as a woman before she can identify as a man?
Or
Do transgender people embrace that their biological body parts have links to their gender names , IOW how would they know they are a ______, identifying as a _____
Could they not be a kernel of popcorn identifying as a chicken fried steak?
Who told them they were a male or female identifying as a whatever they may choose?
It is conceded that for most of the leftist people pushing the transgender narrative agenda ( maybe not the opinion of the actual transgender individual) that the mentally unstable individual acknowledges they are in the wrong body by the distinguishing characteristics of those body parts which they possess.
3) if I cared about competitive sports, I would be an advocate that women start a.....
..... sports category for biological women who identify as a woman and exit the open ended women’s sports as it presently exists.
Old 02-25-2021, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Re: What are the defined boundaries of transgender

It's all about chaos. Nothing more. Jamming endless 2 x 4 planks into the spokes of civilization.

It doesn't matter what parameters are "accepted" legally. They're coming for you and your opinion. Once a set of parameters are established, they will cast those as oppressive, and start trying to widen the berth again.

Years ago in a conversation with a progressive, I said "one day, Antifa goons are going to start shutting down gender reveal parties." They laughed as though I had gone the full Alex Jones.

Then, here and there you hear news stories about gender-reveal parties--but wrapped in the fact that some pyrotechnic used for the reveal either started a forest fire, or killed someone. But make no mistake--the news was calibrated to see the term "Gender-reveal party" as a ritual of death.

Now, Demi Lovato is campaigning against them as transphobic. Soon, Amazon will ban blue and pink ribbons and powder, and away we go.

Getting caught up in the definitional terms of the movement is what they want. They want no one questioning the corrosive and unsustainable effects on society.

Last edited by Ronnie G; 02-25-2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-25-2021, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

Depressing.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
Watch this next question.

1) Can a woman who identifies as a man participate in women’s sports?
2) does question (1) assume one has to identify as a woman before she can identify as a man?
Or
Do transgender people embrace that their biological body parts have links to their gender names , IOW how would they know they are a ______, identifying as a _____
Could they not be a kernel of popcorn identifying as a chicken fried steak?
Who told them they were a male or female identifying as a whatever they may choose?
It is conceded that for most of the leftist people pushing the transgender narrative agenda ( maybe not the opinion of the actual transgender individual) that the mentally unstable individual acknowledges they are in the wrong body by the distinguishing characteristics of those body parts which they possess.
3) if I cared about competitive sports, I would be an advocate that women start a.....
..... sports category for biological women who identify as a woman and exit the open ended women’s sports as it presently exists.
I like this post.
Old 02-25-2021, 10:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Mr Potatoe Head is now no longer a Mr, I've heard.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-26-2021, 06:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Lol, it’s really lunacy.
What’s worse is as long as they pump it out 24/7 through the media , Americans are accepting this idea and much more in the name of being woke, politically correct and void of toxic masculinity. All different faces of the same demon. The truth is simply to unbearable for them to consider any longer.
But the wicked shall perish.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes. Implemented by Hasbro--which will see no irony in the second syllable of their name until the mobs come for them, too.
Old 02-28-2021, 07:53 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Actually, they issued an update in which they stated that Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head were staying as is, they were just changing the overall branding. Some people have speculated that it was just a way to garner interest in the brand again.

I mean, it did get people talking about it.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:21 PM
Not riding the train

Snapchat Is A Transgender Propaganda And Grooming Machine
Snapchat is the transgender lobby’s greatest ally for indoctrinating young people.
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/27...oming-machine/
Old 03-02-2021, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

No matter how adamant an idiot is that they identify as a genius I am always going to identify them as an idiot.

The issue in the transgender discussion is that they use words differently than us. Gender to them is about presentation to the world. Whereas gender to us is about biology. This boils over into the gender pronouns where they view it as rude and inconsiderate to not use their pronoun that is derived by their definitions and we view it as rude and inconsiderate to be asked to call them something that by our definition they are not. I’ve had decent success explaining to them why people who refuse to use their pronouns or view them as X gender aren’t being jerks.

At the end of the day though I’m not really sure it’s worth fighting with the world about a man “presenting” as a woman or vice versa so long as the individual in question isn’t suffering from other issues or causing harm to others. I’m also not sure that properly labeling them as a man or woman is worth being perceived as rude to them.

I think the slippery slope to worry about is when it becomes seen as bigoted for a man to nit date anither man that’s presenting as a woman. This also bring up the whole - does the transgender woman reveal he’s really a man first or must the other reveal he don’t want to date a transgender woman first. And societally what will the repercussions of each be. I don’t think it’s looking very good for the traditional Christian...