Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:30 AM

WPF Legal Disclaimer: Got a kick from this...

Any read this in the WPF's bylaws? I get a kick in reading disclaimers. Don't ask me why.

Section 3. Responsibility for Recognized or Endorsed Ministries

1. The WPF is not responsible, in any way, for the success or failure of the ministries which it recognizes or endorses, or any individuals or groups of individuals within any endorsed group.

2. The WPF makes no guarantees, implicit or implied, in regards to the effectiveness of those ministries and is not responsible for failures or shortcomings of the same.

3. The WPF makes no guarantees in regards to the integrity of any leaders of any such ministries, or to the integrity of the practices of any such ministries, financial, moral, or any other criterion which may used to judge such a ministry.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Hello AFF!

Re: WPF Legal Disclaimer: Got a kick from this...

What is the WPF? Worldy Preachers of Failure?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

LOL

Doesn't that make you feel confident that the WWFAALJCCOOLJC will back you up?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:22 AM
A Prince of the Gospel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Any read this in the WPF's bylaws? I get a kick in reading disclaimers. Don't ask me why.

1. The WPF is not responsible, in any way, for the success or failure of the ministries which it recognizes or endorses, or any individuals or groups of individuals within any endorsed group.

2. The WPF makes no guarantees, implicit or implied, in regards to the effectiveness of those ministries and is not responsible for failures or shortcomings of the same.

3. The WPF makes no guarantees in regards to the integrity of any leaders of any such ministries, or to the integrity of the practices of any such ministries, financial, moral, or any other criterion which may used to judge such a ministry.
Daniel:

If this is a direct quote, isn't there a missing "be" in the last sentence???
Old 02-27-2008, 07:23 AM
ultra con (at least here)

Quote:

Sounds as though they got some prudent legal advice.

Also sounds as though they know that in setting themselves up as a morally superior organization there are bound to be failures.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Griffin View Post

Also sounds as though they know that in setting themselves up as a morally superior organization there are bound to be failures.
Agreed.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:42 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Griffin View Post

Amen and humanity, even at it's best is just flesh..........
Old 02-27-2008, 08:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:

I can just see some pastor complaing that "This here "prophecy" evangelist was a dud! Or "This healing crusade was a total flop. Not even Aunt Bessie's backache was healed" I want my money back!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

LoL Dumb.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:12 PM
I believe the Gospel of Jesus

Legaleeze. It's necessary.