Facebook

Notices

Marriage Matters For discussion of Marital issues

Old 06-19-2020, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Re: Divorce and remarriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
I think nobody answer to that guy . one is asking the other.for the subject is hot. Hot as hell.
People are dying because the lack of knowledge.
Most of them are innocent victims of some "preacher"
So may the thread dies (like many people) but the subject is there in the Church and is scriptures.
Would you marry a couple that isn’t in church?
Old 06-19-2020, 11:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Marry a couple?
If the pastor would marry a couple from the world?
A non Christian couple you mean?
No. Neither a Christian with a non Christian.
They can marry to a town hall or where they want.

(Although some pastors perform marriages with people of the world . Because of money.
I remember a pastor who performed marriages within a Greek and an immigrant . They only marry in order to get residency in the country).
Why ?
Old 06-20-2020, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
Marry a couple?
If the pastor would marry a couple from the world?
A non Christian couple you mean?
No. Neither a Christian with a non Christian.
They can marry to a town hall or where they want.

(Although some pastors perform marriages with people of the world . Because of money.
I remember a pastor who performed marriages within a Greek and an immigrant . They only marry in order to get residency in the country).
Why ?
I didn’t see that was a question that has been brought up.
Old 06-20-2020, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

FORNICATION in Christ's words of an excepti0on for divorce is ANY SEXUAL SIN. Not just the restricted ENGLISH term of fornication applying only to single people having sex outside marriage.

Jesus said sexual sin of any kind allows for divorce and does not put one in the context of putting away someone to force them to commit adultery.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 06-22-2020, 04:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
FORNICATION in Christ's words of an excepti0on for divorce is ANY SEXUAL SIN. Not just the restricted ENGLISH term of fornication applying only to single people having sex outside marriage.

Jesus said sexual sin of any kind allows for divorce and does not put one in the context of putting away someone to force them to commit adultery.
Fornication is any unlawful relationship between non married couples...
From one night stand to the live together.
For example Paul said at Corinthians that the man who had his father's wife was Fornication.
In such situation ge us obligated to put aside his "wife" couse is not marriage and neither can be one.
So how he called? Fornication!
Now Jesus time adultery was not the exception which the Pharisees asked him for!
Adultery was planished to death and a woman who's hausband is dead is free to remarry.
Adultery was not tge exception Jesus spoke.
An other example of Fornication was if the married man found her wife not virgin. Which means (according to the law) she had fornicate before the marriage.
In this situation and only in such situation he could put her aside and then marriy an other because marriage was not valid.
Do you remember Joseph? He wanted to put away Mary for that reason.. because he was a just Man!!!
And according to the law she commited fornication and he could stone her or just leave her.

Now ok. Seems reasonable to give an exception but, if a marriage is broken after one commits adultery (which you call Fornication) then there is not any obligation. Because there is no any law for marriage.
Who takes a divorce and do not remarry an other?
Or who divorces hus wife and don't have a girlfriend?
So any divorced couple can remarry....

Plus the woman is obligated to her husband till he is DEAD....
Do you know any woman wants to marry an other while she lives with her first husband? I don't know any.
Then Paul us speaking for the divorced woman that wants an other hausband.
That's why apostles said to Jesus that if us such obligation to the marriage then better to never marry!!!

I know you have a theology, but i just want to consider those things. Adultery is a sin which is many times referred distinctly from Fornication and us one if the works of the flesh that the man or woman who lives in this sin will loose their salvation!!! Think about.
(And don't tell me its so harsh 😂 for the Lord himself said that the way to salvation is narrow wnd few Will make it)
Ok brother 👍
Old 10-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Marriage is permanent from Jesus side. YET he allows exceptions. Fornication and abandonment of the unbeliever.

Remarriage for death is itself an exception.
The only way to be loosed from the law of the spouse is death. Putting away and remarrying are 2 different things.
Which also shows that Gods is not pleased with separation and only is it to be done with reconciliation as the end result.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
The only way to be loosed from the law of the spouse is death. Putting away and remarrying are 2 different things.
Which also shows that Gods is not pleased with separation and only is it to be done with reconciliation as the end result.
τηανκς brother .
yes its simple truth!
again thank you!

Even Jeus has One wife...no?
PHP Code:
[COLOR="Red"] [SIZE="1"]loosed [/SIZE]from the law of the spouse is death.
[
COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE][QUOTE][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B][I][U][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]james34 [/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[/
QUOTE][/COLOR]and like our brother said by the Word of God :
T[I]h[B]e only way to be loosed from the law of the spouse is [QUOTE][B][B][SIZE="3"]death[/SIZE][/B][/B][/QUOTE].[/BPutting away and remarrying are 2 different things.
Which also shows that Gods is not pleased with separation and only is it to be done with reconciliation as the end result.[/I][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/COLOR

amen thenks for you!
loosed from the law of the spouse
Only when dies!
if he losse a leg?
if he loose some hair
loose his Money?
even if is in sin (apostate)
(the same for the wife!
she got some kilos? ? 9only death)
she got hair white?| (only death )
The only way be separate is:
if her mate leave her, or if she leaves him ten we are not guilty!
Now Jeus said to that whose over puts away his wife He is responsible or her adultery!
thats why we don put away...
(the reason of fornication was nt adultery,for adultery was sin for death.
but pharisees ask Jesus if they can put away for any reason and he told them ONLY FOR FORNICATION
That was the un-mrried woman fornicated 9fornication happens to annmaried- so the only way to leave her and remrry witohut commit adultery...was if she was allready not virgin
Like Josheph wanted to do with Mariam! for he thought she fprnicate.

now to the
Quote:
Old 10-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
sorry brother..
again excuse me, my question was not so...commiserate
So. i (fr moment i dont perform marriages) but 1 of the reason i left upc,apostolic etv. was this too! they performed some times marriages between people who was divorced and then they marry them! their excuse was that <their old life is forgiven...>> so in their minds
haha thats like a robber of bankes, bu now he repent and so he keep the money...or better still robe baknes! is thst repentance? because every time one enter in the wife of his brother he continue the sin that ....

(like our friend and brother said by the only way to be

there are men or women how was married to thw world but then they came tothe Lord! Now some times not ll family believes imidiatly ,so Paul gives instructions:
dont leave him/her but wait ,maybe ,woman you will save the man and man may you save he woman>

12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.1 1to peace: Gr. in peace 16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save [thy] husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save [thy] wife?2

τηοσε τηινγσ αρε ηαππενεδ βροτηερ!
υοθ αρε φρε το λεαωε τηε νον βελιεωερ ονλυ ιφ ηε-σηε λεαωεσ υοθ.>
Ναw to the question, ,thoseiinstruction are for a worldy couple that one of them only came to God...
but if in church you choose to marry a woman-man by the world...it is no the same, for God said ;
4 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
even with a so called brother who lives like that we cant be unequally yoked!!!

now marry couple of nonbelievers bro? why?
i only knew a pastor who did that. He performed marriages between imicrands in order to make their pappers to stay in Greece. he did that for the money! ok my he spoke about God to some of them but thats not the solution
beter to preach them and then when they are tried may be married. But in general.... when you be born again your criteria are different .||

ok?
Old 12-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
She will be standing for her marriage.

There was not full discernment and wisdom going into the marriage.

And I know one young lady in Jerusalem that was a runaway bride as discernment became clearer. Sometimes the orthodox Jews can pretend to be believers, perhaps they convince themselves for a season and a purpose.
Reminds me of Hosea.
Old 12-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Why was it unlawful for Herod to have his brothers wife?
Why did John Baptist feel the need to tell a non believer these things?