Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-21-2020, 11:17 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Tested positive

To stay home when you have an infectious disease of any sort is courteous in my opinion.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:18 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
After a night of fitful sleep. I woke up this morning with what I'll describe as a mild head cold (slight headache, low grade fever (99.4), small amount of phlegm in my throat and a stuffy nose). After showering, I feel a bit better. I will attempt again today to get tested.

I do not have a cough or any other symptoms.
Did you get tested?
(Were you able..?)
Old 05-21-2020, 11:28 PM
On the road less traveled

Hopefully you don't get the virus, but totally agree with the D3, vitamin C and sunlight recommendations. Prayers for wisdom in this situation.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:20 AM
Registered Member

The pastor here decided to cancel services for a week. I was able to get tested after alot of phone calls to the so called hotlines. I'm waiting for my results and staying in the trailer until I get them back. My symptoms are mild and I'm able to manage them with a couple extra strength Tylenol. I did take vitamin d and zinc. Also drinking lots of orange juice. This morning my fever is gone, but now it feels like I have an ear infection (pain in my inner ear).

Another man in the church tested positive and the pastor told me yesterday he wasn't feeling well. He's going to get tested today. Interesting enough, the two who got positive went to the same testing site at a local Baptist Church. I was told I couldn't get tested there because I'm not a resident of the state. I got tested at the hospital. Their results came back within a few hours. I was told 2-7 days.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

natural health prep!

Hi Taking Dominion,

blessings and health in Jesus name!

Natural Health

Can you be outside in the sun, on a porch, talking walks,etc. for at least a couple of hours every day? I would put that as #1. Make your own outdoor sanitarium, take naps there. Should be a colourful plant and tree area, if possible. Lawn chairs laid mostly flat, with or without cushions, is what I use.

Orange juice, to be helpful, MUST be fresh-squeezed, unpasterurized, sometimes available in supermarkets (or at home.) The regular store stuff is too much sugar for too little good, it should only be a minor part of any diet.

Drink water through the day. There are various mild sweetener methods, like Drink More Good herbal syrup, or mix 10% the high-class Ginger Ale, like Fever Tree or Q, Fever Tree Tonic Water, Indian, Lemon and regular, with quinine, is quite a product, too. The only pasteurized juice that I really love is Sambozen Acai, BJs, some supermarkets, very smooth, little or no gums, again it can be mixed with water (perhaps seltzer, but that is a complex personal decision issue, I do use it.)

Try to make the water during this period high-class, I like Topo Chico from Mexico, also a Romanian water from the Carpathian mountains showed up in my local store .. another, different, theory is distilled water, however most distillers leave the water a little flat. (Go go Willard Water .. lol). While you might balk at $2 for a regular size water, if it is healthy and tastes real good, I would put it on a health program. Glass beats plastic by a mile, especially if the water has been traveling a long way.

What they call an alkaline diet is something you can check out, but this opens up many vistas. Healthy home-made soups and the Japanese stuff, miso soup, salmon teriyaki, tempura, can often be a light food base. Generally pass on the steaks, burgers and chicken etc., especially when your body wants to restore. And LOW on sugars and carbs.

Fresh garlic, echinachea, elderberry etc

There is a great herbal thread on Facebook, now I have to search for it again .

Saunas are great, used by Chris Cuomo and his wife Cristina, while his brother Andrew closed them for the peons and serfs. Even recommended by the president of Belarus, Lukashenko!

Not just smoothies, get the juicer out, and search out the best veggies (and apples, which is a neutral fruit.) Try to keep separate in time, hour or more away, from any fruit-based smoothies, which are excellent but should not be overdone.

I'll probably add a bit, I did have an earlier thread, which I will link in a minute, I am not reviewing that in preparing this one.

healthy living - natural remedies -pandemic prep
http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...ad.php?t=53861

The less you do with the establishment the better.

Check your breathing with deep breathing. If no problem there, excellent. If a little problem, shortness of breath, there is a little specialized study. VotiveSoul has an essential oil article below, think compresses also, then the lighter mechanical helps (NOT ventilator or intubation, avoid avoid avoid.)

If for some reason a hospital is ever necessary, try to make sure that you personally sign off on any treatment, and this is in writing. And do not allow vaccinations of any kind, in any way. Often, they will try to sneak them in. They have $$ reasons for many mal-treatments.

My friend George, and his wife Phyllis, who do missionary work and build wells in Malawi, use chloroquine (HCQ is a related one) along with lots of garlic, and no-vax, as the malaria preventative on his trips. So I think properly used, this may have a place in treatment, that Trump is partially right on that one. Malaria and the current condition (likely not really a virus in the modern faux terminology) can both have an oxygen deprivation effect on the blood, which is quite different than flu and pneumonia treatments. Taking us back to the outside, fresh air, #1, recommendation. Anyway, I can put anyone in touch with George, through Facebook to start, where I am Steven Avery, and if that is complex to find, look at the group called Pure Bible. The couple is 70 and plus, and I actually knew George from the early days of what is now Homestead Heritage, with Blair Adams. Similarly I appreciate the work from Centurion Health Ministries in TN, which has an historic Adventist base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
the results are admitted to be wrong in up to 80% of tests, and the entire germ theory of viral infection has never been actually proven and is likely seriously flawed.)

If you're concerned, 5-10k IUs of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C to bowel tolerance in 1-2g doses every 1-3 hours, fresh air, and confident prayer is likely all you need (unless you have serious other pre existing conditions).

I'd stay away from any shots, corticosteroids or other steroidal meds, antivirals, ventilators, and doctors/hospitals ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Echinacea tea or tincture, with eucalyptus essential oil diffuser as you sleep (careful if you have dogs). Camu powder matcha smoothies, too. Beef liver and eggs for Vitamin D. More sunlight.

Echinacea Tea Benefits
https://www.healthline.com/health/ec...a-tea-benefits
Essential Oils for COPD
https://www.healthline.com/health/es...-oils-for-copd
Camu
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/camu-camu
Matcha Tea
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...-of-matcha-tea
Quote:
The pastor here decided to cancel services for a week. I was able to get tested after alot of phone calls to the so called hotlines. I'm waiting for my results and staying in the trailer until I get them back.

My symptoms are mild and I'm able to manage them with a couple extra strength Tylenol. I did take vitamin d and zinc. Also drinking lots of orange juice. This morning my fever is gone, but now it feels like I have an ear infection (pain in my inner ear).

Last edited by Steven Avery; 05-22-2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

Interesting to note, the second person that tested positive went to the doctor the day before being tested and was told he had an upper respiratory infection. They did not test him for coronavirus. After urging from friends and family he went and got tested and was told to be positive. Seems suspicious since you would think any doctor's office right now would be testing for covid-19 when dealing with a respiratory infection???
Old 05-22-2020, 08:01 AM
New User

Quote:
Interesting to note, the second person that tested positive went to the doctor the day before being tested and was told he had an upper respiratory infection. They did not test him for coronavirus. After urging from friends and family he went and got tested and was told to be positive. Seems suspicious since you would think any doctor's office right now would be testing for covid-19 when dealing with a respiratory infection???
You had a fever and sore throat. The E.R. did not test me for covid. I went to the clinic 3 days later and the doc was upset that I wasn’t tested at the E.R.
Old 05-22-2020, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
You had a fever and sore throat. The E.R. did not test me for covid. I went to the clinic 3 days later and the doc was upset that I wasn’t tested at the E.R.
COVID fatigue, doctors are burning out. Too much talking, too much fear, too much panic, too much media, too much pressure to "save us", too much saturation of senses.

[Jer 17:5-8 NKJV] 5 Thus says the LORD: "Cursed [is] the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the LORD. 6 For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, And shall not see when good comes, But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, [In] a salt land [which is] not inhabited. 7 "Blessed [is] the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD. 8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

Last edited by coksiw; 05-22-2020 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-22-2020, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Stay healthy!
Improve your terrain.

Parks and beaches, as well as the home suggestions above.

Try to have nothing to do with masks, 6’ anti-social distancing nonsense, testing, contact tracing, protocols, ventilators (killing machines) and intubation. The tests, for so-called virus or antibodies, are basically worthless and add to your faux-medicine load.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Saw people at WallyWorld wearing their masks - under their noses so they can breathe better.

It's a pandemic of silliness.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf