Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-28-2018, 09:43 PM
Banned

Re: Donald Trump 666 to usher in the Mark of the B

I had a long conversation with pastor Eli of CLC about all of it.
He is realizing the epidemic.
Just had a brother Fri night say another family got snagged in it recently.
The fix is easy now(as I discussed with Eli).
The church must admit that the Law is indeed in effect for sinners, or they will face massive splits in their future congregations.

Last edited by Sean; 01-28-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Sean is a pathological liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker71 View Post
Sean...

I am distressed to see the accusations you have inserted needlessly against your brothers to support your position. ..I do agree with a lot of what you say but not in the way you go about it. Below is your quote. ..I was at that table. You don't name any names and that's fine I won't either but I will address a few of the assumptions you draw that are sadly mistaken...

Assumption 1:

"I spent most of last year in a live debate forum with "Juda-iser" Pentecostals (some are friends of 30 years),"

From the other side no one is or was ever promoting Judaism. You know this. Yet why would you say such a thing?

Assumption 2:

" that have strayed into demanding us to keep the law of Moses as a requirement."

Again, this post would be a mile long to rehash the conversations of the last 9 months but no one has or is demanding anyone to keep the law of Moses as a requirement. You know this as it was reiterated many times. There was however a strong assertion that the instructions of God are still indeed valid, good, perfect, applicable, and still true regardless of who you believe you are in the whole idea of a set apart people. ..Make no mistake God has not changed, his standard is the same and his instructions still define sin. I do not think you would say otherwise. So why do you accuse of "straying" (from what?). ..And demanding? I just don't get it...

Assumption 3:

" It really is sad to see the enemy at work and the bias and ignorance that people have towards the Word, and the lack of fear towards God. "

Worst accusation of all that you believe obedience to the word of God is somehow the influence of Satan. Bias and ignorance abound in us all my brother. ..I imagine a little introspection wouldn't hurt here. I know the men at that table have a deep love for the word and a sincere desire for truth...a lack of "fear towards God" is not what drives the deep study, prayer, and meditation on the word. ..But you know this.... ..So why would you say otherwise...

I am not a little saddened by these accusations on this public forum. I do know how zealous you are and how hard you have worked for the kingdom and I've no wish to push you down. ..I was there. ..Now it seems you were saying one thing, but thinking another. ..May we all learn a lesson of holding who we "say" is our brother and who we "say" we love in higher regard. ..Please think before you speak harshly or without discretion. The walls are listening...

Shalom

Quote:
Wow. Couldn't sleep so I got on here to see if there was anything new and interesting and it seems like there is just more of the same garbage.
Regarding this thread here are a few facts Sean doesn't have straight:

1. What I posted is not "fake news". I was at that table. I was at that table before he showed up and I was at that table after he left. I am still at that table as we have been gathering to discuss Gods word weekly in this fashion for a number of years now.
2. There was no debate with Sean but I did witnesss and partake in a lot of arguing which did cause us to change a few things in our structure to avoid that.
3. There were no Hebrew Roots Movement people in that room and there still aren't. We set out collectively to find objective truth and that is still the mission. In a lot of cases we found that our background in the UPCI had a lot of things right. Unfortunately the inverse was also true.
4. Sean claims to have many "mic drop" moments regarding his visions of intellectual superiority. Nope.
5. The idea to go thru 613 commands was a collective one his claim that we "cut out half" and that we were promoting "partial law" is misleading at best. I remember that day distinctly. Yes parts of the were determined not to apply to us that day....but then they never did...as he is referring to those laws which applied only to women (there were only men in the room), or to the levites or the priests, etc.

I could go on and on but I think the pattern of deception is clear that you all have witnessed here.

For those of you who choose to engage with him and his tactics: Just stop. It only adds fuel. Proverbs 26:4

I have read Seans many posts over the years hoping to see him mature and cease from his schoolyard bullying but I see sadly this has not been the case. Many, but not all, of the men at that table have been aware and have read his many false accusations and misrepresentations on this forum. In my former post which was linked to this thread I addressed Sean directly but it seems he didn't understand or comprehend what was being said. So I'll say it again....

We read what you write Sean. Try harder to be honest when representing men whom you have called "brother" and "friend" in the past. It's not really a "win" if you have to cheat.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Banned

This is proof that preterism is a fake doctrine.
Anyone that resorts to attempt character assassination instead of answering Bible questions has admittedly lost the debate.
Zech 14 will be the condemnation of preterism and it's teachers at the end.
I am convinced of that.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

There is only one fake around here.

Guess who?

Quote:
Sean...

I am distressed to see the accusations you have inserted needlessly against your brothers to support your position. ..I do agree with a lot of what you say but not in the way you go about it. Below is your quote. ..I was at that table. You don't name any names and that's fine I won't either but I will address a few of the assumptions you draw that are sadly mistaken...

Assumption 1:

"I spent most of last year in a live debate forum with "Juda-iser" Pentecostals (some are friends of 30 years),"

From the other side no one is or was ever promoting Judaism. You know this. Yet why would you say such a thing?

Assumption 2:

" that have strayed into demanding us to keep the law of Moses as a requirement."

Again, this post would be a mile long to rehash the conversations of the last 9 months but no one has or is demanding anyone to keep the law of Moses as a requirement. You know this as it was reiterated many times. There was however a strong assertion that the instructions of God are still indeed valid, good, perfect, applicable, and still true regardless of who you believe you are in the whole idea of a set apart people. ..Make no mistake God has not changed, his standard is the same and his instructions still define sin. I do not think you would say otherwise. So why do you accuse of "straying" (from what?). ..And demanding? I just don't get it...

Assumption 3:

" It really is sad to see the enemy at work and the bias and ignorance that people have towards the Word, and the lack of fear towards God. "

Worst accusation of all that you believe obedience to the word of God is somehow the influence of Satan. Bias and ignorance abound in us all my brother. ..I imagine a little introspection wouldn't hurt here. I know the men at that table have a deep love for the word and a sincere desire for truth...a lack of "fear towards God" is not what drives the deep study, prayer, and meditation on the word. ..But you know this.... ..So why would you say otherwise...

I am not a little saddened by these accusations on this public forum. I do know how zealous you are and how hard you have worked for the kingdom and I've no wish to push you down. ..I was there. ..Now it seems you were saying one thing, but thinking another. ..May we all learn a lesson of holding who we "say" is our brother and who we "say" we love in higher regard. ..Please think before you speak harshly or without discretion. The walls are listening...

Shalom

Quote:
Wow. Couldn't sleep so I got on here to see if there was anything new and interesting and it seems like there is just more of the same garbage.
Regarding this thread here are a few facts Sean doesn't have straight:

1. What I posted is not "fake news". I was at that table. I was at that table before he showed up and I was at that table after he left. I am still at that table as we have been gathering to discuss Gods word weekly in this fashion for a number of years now.
2. There was no debate with Sean but I did witnesss and partake in a lot of arguing which did cause us to change a few things in our structure to avoid that.
3. There were no Hebrew Roots Movement people in that room and there still aren't. We set out collectively to find objective truth and that is still the mission. In a lot of cases we found that our background in the UPCI had a lot of things right. Unfortunately the inverse was also true.
4. Sean claims to have many "mic drop" moments regarding his visions of intellectual superiority. Nope.
5. The idea to go thru 613 commands was a collective one his claim that we "cut out half" and that we were promoting "partial law" is misleading at best. I remember that day distinctly. Yes parts of the were determined not to apply to us that day....but then they never did...as he is referring to those laws which applied only to women (there were only men in the room), or to the levites or the priests, etc.

I could go on and on but I think the pattern of deception is clear that you all have witnessed here.

For those of you who choose to engage with him and his tactics: Just stop. It only adds fuel. Proverbs 26:4

I have read Seans many posts over the years hoping to see him mature and cease from his schoolyard bullying but I see sadly this has not been the case. Many, but not all, of the men at that table have been aware and have read his many false accusations and misrepresentations on this forum. In my former post which was linked to this thread I addressed Sean directly but it seems he didn't understand or comprehend what was being said. So I'll say it again....

We read what you write Sean. Try harder to be honest when representing men whom you have called "brother" and "friend" in the past. It's not really a "win" if you have to cheat.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:11 PM
Banned

Great. Proof the event happened.
You lied and said I made it up..... Lol
Old 01-28-2018, 10:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Luke 12:11

When you are brought before the synagogues, rulers, and authorities, do not worry about how to defend yourselves or what to say.

Luke 21:12

But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Matthew 10:17

But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 23:34

Because of this, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and others you will flog in your synagogues and persecute in town after town.

Matthew 24:9

Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

Mark 13:9

So be on your guard. You will be handed over to the councils and beaten in the synagogues. On My account, you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them.

Here is the fulfillments of these passages

Acts 5:40

At this, they yielded to Gamaliel. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and released them.

Acts 9:2

to ask for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any men or women belonging to the Way, he could bring them as prisoners to Jerusalem.

Acts 22:19

Lord,' I answered, 'they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You.

Acts 26:11

I frequently had them punished in the synagogues and tried to make them blaspheme. In my raging fury against them, I even went to foreign cities to persecute them.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:14 PM
Banned

When I began to attend, I started teaching out of Galatians for 1/2 hour then they took turns with their rebuttal. Then we reduced the time later to get more input from others.
The awesome thing that happened was when the opposition proved the Law was indeed still in effect.

I used to teach the Law was abolished completely, but realized I was wrong.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Great. Proof the event happened.
You lied and said I made it up..... Lol
Event? Try reading the posts from your bud.

Don't post to me anymore, you fraud.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
When I began to attend, I started teaching out of Galatians for 1/2 hour then they took turns with their rebuttal. Then we reduced the time later to get more input from others.
The awesome thing that happened was when the opposition proved the Law was indeed still in effect.

I used to teach the Law was aboli
Hey, liar, go start a thread and whine all over it.

People can read Truthseeker71's posts and make their own decision.

I'm done with you.

Hope you one day can find Jesus.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:

I used to teach the Law was abolished completely, but realized I was wrong.
After realizing that sinners are still under the Law, I told the guys they were right.
Yes the Hebrew Roots Apostolic are right that the Law is still in effect, and is not abolished.
But with that, I explained to them, even at the recent feast, that the Law is only for sinners and not for Spirit filled saints.
I showed their leader in Oct. At the feast Hebrews 7 and the 2 active priesthoods.
I told them all that they can either serve the Aaronic priesthood or the Melchizedek priesthood.
At first, he was reading it and kept hesitating, but as he read the verses I was insisting, he saw it.