Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-13-2019, 04:00 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Dr. Oz Promotes RFID Microchip Implants For People

Old 12-13-2019, 04:02 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Dr. Oz Promotes RFID Microchip Implants For Pe

Old 12-13-2019, 06:09 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Do you believe this is what John saw?
Old 12-13-2019, 06:46 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Do you believe this is what John saw?
I can't see it as "what John saw" through any of the schools of prophecy, Preterist, Historicist, or Futurist.

But, It does seem to have some spiritual significance to me in that we seem to be moving towards a dictatorship of some sort, a type of bondage, potential loss of freedom?

Bro Benincasa, tell me what you see? do you see America heading toward a judgment of some sort for the wickedness of our society?
Old 12-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
I can't see it as "what John saw" through any of the schools of prophecy, Preterist, Historicist, or Futurist.

But, It does seem to have some spiritual significance to me in that we seem to be moving towards a dictatorship of some sort, a type of bondage, potential loss of freedom?

Bro Benincasa, tell me what you see? do you see America heading toward a judgment of some sort for the wickedness of our society?
I see what history had seen with any society moving forward towards Empire.
If anyone has seen me post Sir John Glub’s Death of Empire they would know what I believe. Are we more or less wicked than Rome? More or less wicked Mongol Golden Horde? What about Medieval Italy? History is a great teacher, one that is mostly ignored. Our problem is we believe we are in the worst of times and the best of times. No matter what generation that may be. Every generation will always see themselves in the pages of the Revelation. In the Kali Yuga. Every generation as the final generation. I’m good friends with a preacher who made the RFID computer chip the bread and butter of his ministry. I was told back in the 90s that everyone was going to be made to take the Mark/chip. Mikhail Gorbachev was the Antichrist. We are going into 2020, my lands give me something that’s real. Instead of showing me a butane lighter flash, fire, expecting me to stand in awe like some Aboriginal tribesman. I have been waiting for the jack boots since I was a child, and my father was building a bomb shelter in the basement. Am I saying don’t be prepared for anything. No, but let’s not try to cram all this foolishness into the pages of an ancient document that isn’t addressing these things. Donald J Trump, Ronald Reagan can’t not be 666. Because no one would of recognize those names. Why? Because we are told that it was the FIRST CENTURY reader who was to have the wisdom to figure the number name out. Hey, but this is simple right? RFID would I get one? No! Is it because of a religious warning? No! It is because I don’t want anymore leashes, like cell phone, computer, automobile, airplane, etc. all tracking, all surveillance. Photo recognition? We got it all over the place. It is here, but did the Bible concern itself with that. No, because the Bible is trying to get us above and beyond all the teenage hysteria. Actually trying to have us with mature cool heads in a time when everyone else is unhinged.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 12-13-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-13-2019, 08:07 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
If anyone has seen me post Sir John Glub’s Death of Empire they would know what I believe. Are we more or less wicked than Rome? More or less wicked Mongel Golden Horde? What about Medieval Italy? History is a great teacher, one that is mostly ignored. Our problem is we believe we are in the worst of times and the best of times. No matter what generation that may be. Every generation will always see themselves in the pages of the Revelation. In the Kali Yuga. Every generation as the final generation. I’m good friends with a preacher who made the RFID computer chip the bread and butter of his ministry. I was told back in the 90s that everyone was going to be made to take the Mark/chip. Mikhail Gorbachev was the Antichrist. We are going into 2020, my lands give me something that’s real. Instead of showing me a butane lighter flash, fire, expecting me to stand in awe like some Aboriginal tribesman. I have been waiting for the jack boots since I was a child, and my father was building a bomb shelter in the basement. Am I saying don’t be prepaired for anything. No, but let’s not try to cram all this foolishness into the pages of an ancient document that isn’t addressing these things. Donald J Trump, Ronald Regan can’t not be 666. Becacuse no one would of recognize those names. Why? Because we are told that it was the FIRST CENTURY reader who was to have the wisdom to figure the number name out. Hey, but this is simple right? RFID would I get one? No! Is it because of a religious warning? No! It is because I don’t want anymore leashes, like cell phone, computer, automobile, airplane, etc. all tracking, all surveillance. Photo recognition? We got it all over the place. It is here, but did the Bible concern itself with that. No, because the Bible is trying to get us above and beyound all the teenage hysteria. Actually trying to have us with Marie cool heads in a time when everyone else is unhinged.
true, we don't need prophetic utterance to see where we are headed.
Old 12-13-2019, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
If anyone has seen me post Sir John Glub’s Death of Empire they would know what I believe. Are we more or less wicked than Rome? More or less wicked Mongel Golden Horde? What about Medieval Italy? History is a great teacher, one that is mostly ignored. Our problem is we believe we are in the worst of times and the best of times. No matter what generation that may be. Every generation will always see themselves in the pages of the Revelation. In the Kali Yuga. Every generation as the final generation. I’m good friends with a preacher who made the RFID computer chip the bread and butter of his ministry. I was told back in the 90s that everyone was going to be made to take the Mark/chip. Mikhail Gorbachev was the Antichrist. We are going into 2020, my lands give me something that’s real. Instead of showing me a butane lighter flash, fire, expecting me to stand in awe like some Aboriginal tribesman. I have been waiting for the jack boots since I was a child, and my father was building a bomb shelter in the basement. Am I saying don’t be prepaired for anything. No, but let’s not try to cram all this foolishness into the pages of an ancient document that isn’t addressing these things. Donald J Trump, Ronald Regan can’t not be 666. Becacuse no one would of recognize those names. Why? Because we are told that it was the FIRST CENTURY reader who was to have the wisdom to figure the number name out. Hey, but this is simple right? RFID would I get one? No! Is it because of a religious warning? No! It is because I don’t want anymore leashes, like cell phone, computer, automobile, airplane, etc. all tracking, all surveillance. Photo recognition? We got it all over the place. It is here, but did the Bible concern itself with that. No, because the Bible is trying to get us above and beyound all the teenage hysteria. Actually trying to have us with Marie cool heads in a time when everyone else is unhinged.
I couldn’t agree more..
Old 12-13-2019, 09:11 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

https://www.endtime.com/articles-end...-of-the-beast/

Will this technology become the Mark of the Beast?

The technologies are advancing at such a rapid rate that by the time the Mark of the Beast arrives it may look nothing like what I have just described. We are certainly closer than ever before; just thirty years ago there was no Internet and the technology to mark someone and keep track of all of those marks would have been impossible.

What we know for sure is there will be a Mark of the Beast as the Bible has prophesied, and we will be able to recognize it.

So how will we know if RFID implants become the Mark of the Beast? The Bible gives us clues so we can recognize the one and only Mark of the Beast spoken of in the Bible.

It will be a mark of some kind no matter how small or a marker or marking process. Revelation 13:16

It must involve the head and/or the hand. Revelation 13:16
It will involve a name that when calculated is 666. This will be the number or name of a man who is the Antichrist. Revelation 13:18
Without it you will not be able to buy or sell. This could possibly mean a work verification system or perhaps it will be linked to all your finances. Revelation 13:17

In order to receive this mark, a person will be required to worship the beast that is the Antichrist. This could be a loyalty oath, a contractual agreement, it could require your signature for acceptance of conditions or literally you might have to bow and worship the Antichrist. Revelation 14:9

Whatever is used for the Mark of the Beast we will recognize it.

If anyone refuses this mark they will be put to death.

But don’t despair.

There is a reward for all who do not take this mark.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
Old 12-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

And he causeth ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Old 12-13-2019, 09:21 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

And the nations were angry