Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

I'll be the first to say it

Logically, and historically, Trump should be re-elected fairly easily. This is classically the case for most incumbents, even during tough times. George H.W. Bush would have been re-elected had it not been for Ross Perot. Carter was strapped with a looming Soviet threat that he ignored, the Iranian hostage crisis, and a lagging economy. He is the outlier in all of this.

Trump has a solid economy, even with Covid disrupting it. His policies are popular. The wall is underway. We are completely energy independent and now surpassing the Saudis as the world's largest energy exporter. Trump's approval rating is lagging a bit but most likely will be at 50% on election day just like Obama's was.

In spite of every indicator that he should win, he will not. I hate to say it. Here are the reasons why.

1. Ohio voters are fickle. Factory closings continued after Trump took office. Oh, that trend is already slowing down and will completely reverse in a second Trump term. But that is not enough quick enough for the average blue collar worker there who will vote the Dems back in even though they blame the Dems for jobs being shipped out of the country. They are shallow and lack foresight.

2. Though Trump has withstood the media like no other President in history, the onslaught of lies and mistruths has begun to make just enough voters weary to the point they believe voting Trump out will cause discord to subside.

3. Voter fraud will be rampant and will cost Trump the rust belt states he won last time.

So, I predict a narrow Biden win on election night. May God permit me to be wrong about this.

AMENDMENT: Whie I agree that polls will tighten by election day, I still predict that Rasmaussen's weekly election poll released tomorrow will show Biden up by a full 10. Rasmaussen is one of the most unbiased polls out there.

Last edited by Originalist; 10-06-2020 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:01 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: I'll be the first to say it

You still think Presidents are selected by voters. Good grief.

/thread

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

/thread
You believe that all elections have been fake. Good grief.
Old 10-26-2020, 07:13 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Lol
Old 11-05-2020, 06:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
My brother did you expect this outcome which we have today?
Old 11-16-2020, 03:09 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

/thread
Quote:
That Esaias guy... man, what a crazy tin foil hatter! He thinks elections in the US can be rigged! He's probably a democrat or something....

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-16-2020, 01:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
That Esaias guy... man, what a crazy tin foil hatter! He thinks elections in the US can be rigged! He's probably a democrat or something....
Oh tee hee. Now kindly go back and read the original post of this thread. I was wrong on Ohio, I admit, but I was right overall. The difference between this and other elections is that Trump was blowing out the algorithm and other steps had to be taken.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:38 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Oh tee hee. Now kindly go back and read the original post of this thread. I was wrong on Ohio, I admit, but I was right overall. The difference between this and other elections is that Trump was blowing out the algorithm and other steps had to be taken.
My point was that the elections weren't just rigged yesterday, brother. It's been going on a LONG LONG time.

I served as precinct committee chairman for my precinct for 8 years as a Republican.

There's a reason I don't bother voting in these big national elections, nor do I bother voting in local elections. I discovered where the lever of power actually lies, and it isn't in the election booth. That is just a cost of doing business to keep the masses placated.

But as we are seeing, "they" are testing to see if they can dispense with even that.

No election result can be trusted, even if it results in "your guy" being selected as victor.

And my whole point in harping on this is to try to get people to realise that God is the only answer, which means returning to an uncompromising adherence to God's WORD with faith that God will honour His Word just like He said He would. It means the political hucksters need to learn that more and more people don't give two hoots about them or their lies or their fake "systems" because more and more people are returning to God and HIS system.

Old 10-06-2020, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

/thread
What do you think would happen if only 25% of Biden voters showed up to vote?
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
What do you think would happen if only 25% of Biden voters showed up to vote?
What is 25% of 6?

Anyway, it's already been proven beyond any possibility of dispute that nobody has any possible way of knowing if any election result is valid.

Further, it has been proven over and over again that BOTH parties routinely commit election fraud, along with the complicit lame stream media.

Further, it has been proven that modern elections using electronic vote machines are ridiculously easy to hack, subvert, reverse, twist, tweak, and remote control.

Further, it is documented and proven that both parties are controlled by very wealthy and very powerful and totally amoral people.

Further it is well documented that wealthy, powerful, amoral people are prone to fraud and crime to further their various agendas.

What is the Assault Triangle for 300, Alex?

Motive, Ability, and Opportunity. If a person has motive, opportunity, and ability to commit a crime, it is almost certain they will commit a crime.

There are no such things as real, bona fide, free, fair elections in the western world.

"If voting worked it would be illegal." - Unknown author.