Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-29-2020, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Scientist says C19 is man-made or a fluke

link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-made.html
snippet
Coronavirus is so 'perfectly adapted' to infect humans that the possibility it was made in a Chinese lab can't be ignored, Australian vaccine researchers conclude.

Professor Nikolai Petrovsky said the virus was better at attaching itself to human cells than to any other animal, explaining why it has infected five million people.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:37 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Scientist says C19 is man-made or a fluke

Bioweapon... Made in China... that.barely works, if at all.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-29-2020, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Bioweapon... Made in China... that.barely works, if at all.
E - I know too many dead and recovering people to say that it barely works.
Was it worth shutting down the economy over?
At this point, I don't know.
But, it is real and can be deadly.
Old 05-29-2020, 08:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
You know too many who have died? How many do you know who have died from COVID19? And considering it's now documented and common knowledge that practically everything is being labelled COVID19, and that the tests are completely bogus, just exactly how do you actually know anybody has/had and/or died from "it"?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-31-2020, 12:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Old 05-31-2020, 12:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
link
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-made.html
snippet
Coronavirus is so 'perfectly adapted' to infect humans that the possibility it was made in a Chinese lab can't be ignored, Australian vaccine researchers conclude.

Professor Nikolai Petrovsky said the virus was better at attaching itself to human cells than to any other animal, explaining why it has infected five million people.
The only issue is, the virus wasn't actually genetically altered in a lab.

https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...evidence-shows

Note - this does not mean they hadn't found that virus in nature and were studying it in the lab and it escaped from the lab. It also doesn't mean they didn't allow numerous independent generations of the virus to evolve in the lab and kept the most dangerous one.

But in all of those possible scenarios they didn't create this coronavirus.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I know too many dead and recovering people to say that it barely works.... But, it is real and can be deadly.
Largely iatrogenic. Ventilators killed thousands, and intubation as well. Wrong treatments, grossly misused.

Rarely, if even, do the institutions do a decent health program, which would utilize the outdoors, Vitamin C, zinc, maybe HCQ. garlic, saunas and compresses, elderberry syrup, good nutrition away from the sugar-carb-poisons SAD, and much, much more. Check the 5G.

They treated the wrong ailment with the wrong protocol. We must follow the protocol.
"The treatment was successful, but the patient died."

Please do not blame the "virus" (a theory of myths) for the lack of health of our vaxxed and confused elderly.

Chris Cuomo, and his wife Christina, recovered easily with natural remedies and his home sauna. His brother the Philosopher-King Andrew closed all the saunas for the peons and serfs. And tries to make people ill with masks, social distancing, lock-downs, etc. Comrade de Blasio has been even worse.

Cuomo did not quarantine those elderly ill, but forced them into the general nursing home, by fiat, demands and threats. When many died, he blamed the nursing homes for following his DEMANDS. You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 06-01-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
You know too many who have died? How many do you know who have died from COVID19? And considering it's now documented and common knowledge that practically everything is being labelled COVID19, and that the tests are completely bogus, just exactly how do you actually know anybody has/had and/or died from "it"?
E - Three people that I knew on a personal basis have died.
All were in good health before contracting C19.
Two went down very rapidly and one took around 50 days.
I also knew 3 others (not on a personal level) who died.
And several others who were related to people that I know.
Also had two close relative who were in good health but were very sick after contracting C19. One spent 7 days in the hospital and the other had two visits to the hospital.
Also had several relatives who had it, but have recovered with no problems.
Almost everyone who I know that had it lost their taste and smell, for a while.
It is real, but I am still not sure it was worth shutting down the country over.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

And almost forgot. The relative that was in the hospital turned the corner after being put on Hydroxychlorquine and Zithromax.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
E - Three people that I knew on a personal basis have died.
All were in good health before contracting C19.
Two went down very rapidly and one took around 50 days.
I also knew 3 others (not on a personal level) who died.
And several others who were related to people that I know.
Also had two close relative who were in good health but were very sick after contracting C19. One spent 7 days in the hospital and the other had two visits to the hospital.
Also had several relatives who had it, but have recovered with no problems.
Almost everyone who I know that had it lost their taste and smell, for a while.
It is real, but I am still not sure it was worth shutting down the country over.
But considering the now well known and thoroughly documented utter unreliability of both the tests and the diagnoses of "COVID19" why are you so certain these people all had a "novel coronavirus infection that produced all their symptoms"?

See that's what I am getting at. If voodoo witchdoctors make up a false diagnosis for people with flu like illness and say it's all caused by demons in their cupboards and the treatment is mumbo jumbo and herbal hallucinogenic teas, you wouldn't buy it for a second. How is this any different in any fundamental sense?

You report people losing taste and smell (kind of like what happens every time I've ever had a flu?) and others report vomiting, dry cough, toe discoloration and malforming (you've heard of COVID toes, right?), sudden inexplicable heart attack, stroke, vascular problems... Mmeanwhile people dying from alcohol poisoning are labelled COVID19, flu and pneumonia have practically and magically "disappeared" (redesignated COVID19?) and on and on it goes.

All the experts pushing the deadly pandemic meme are known frauds, liars, hucksters, communists, terrorists, and get paid big bux by China, Bill Gates, and the Clinton Foundation and related known communist front groups and serial liars. And numerous (100s!) of doctors, virologists, epidemiologists, and other health care workers have been exposing the lies, frauds, cover ups from day one. Then they all get censored everywhere. While Fauci himself reports to the NIH that corona is just a seasonal flu. Then gets on tv and scares all the toob watchers half to death. All while NOT wearing any mask or practicing "social distancing" himself.

I mean come on, this whole thing has S.C.A.M. written all over it.