Facebook

Notices

Marriage Matters For discussion of Marital issues

Old 11-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
yes. to you. so are priests, drunk at 9 am, though, Praxeas.
oh. really? You, Sound,Like,William. Shatner? It's, impossible, to, understand. You.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:09 AM
Banned

ah. if you were really seeking understanding though, of some snippet that interested you, say, you could always ask for an interpretation, Prax. assuming i could even give it; sometimes it makes no sense to me, later, either

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
This is more like a one-sided comedy show than a discussion. How can you discuss anything with someone who likes the sound of his own voice more than anything else in the world?
seeing as how your Witnesses aren't working out so great, and MBs did so much for my cause, you guys could just, y'know, put it down. if you wanted.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-15-2016 at 01:26 AM.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:46 AM
Banned

Sent from: Windows Live Mail 11/15/2016 05:50:05 GMT-5 bbyrd009
To: xxxx

Well, thank you, i am...flattered, i guess is the word i'm looking for. i am always seeking appropriate ministry opportunities, and it is rather unexpected to get such a request from such an...established organization. i do have several references, but hopefully you understand that as my presence is largely online, my best references come from there, as well. i did study under the Laureate Dario Fo, but he has just passed away, in his sleep, although i do have his wife's contact information; although i have not spoken to her for a number of years, and cannot attest to the state of her mortality or health now. i am a regular at Apostolic Friends Forum,

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/
Apostolic Friends Forum
www.apostolicfriendsforum.com
An Apostolic Pentecostal Oneness discussion forum. A forums for friends of Apostolic, Pentecostal and Oneness believers.

which has many ordained ministers. Praxeas is an Admin and Emeritus pastor there, i believe; Dordrecht is also an Emeritus pastor there, both of whom i have interacted enough with so that you might get an unbiased point of view from them. Also Evangelist Benincasa, Mike Blume, and Esaias, these two ordained ministers--or similarly placed, anyway--i am quite a bit more interactive with, and they might also provide what you are seeking. KeptByTheWord and FlamingZword have no accreditation that i am aware of, although they are surely both active ministers--and might even both be ordained, for that matter--and frequent interaction mates of mine, would probably round out the picture.

i'm not sure of the protocol there? but Praxeas would be the one to ask about that, and they are a pretty good bunch, this has likely come up before. i can provide direct links if you are unfamiliar with forum ergonomics, or for that matter request letters of recommendation, if you need me to. Captain Dick Bird you already know, of course. please feel free to call me or reply back here if i can provide any other material to aid in your inquiries, and thank you for considering me for the mission of youth camp mentor!

Mark Whittington KIVA.ORG

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:38 PM
To: Bbyrd009
Subject: Please reply with CV and endorsements by 12/15/2016

Dear Mr Mark Whittington
The...

Last edited by shazeep; 11-15-2016 at 04:50 AM.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
oh. really? You, Sound,Like,William. Shatner? It's, impossible, to, understand. You.
he's just irritating, and full of himself, Prax, hardly impossible to understand
Old 11-15-2016, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

Still.... THE MARRIAGE SECTION?

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Banned

we are two men in a bed, in an incestuous marriage, and one is taken and the other left, gotta get a divorce, which we got a whole Book for, and we gotta get Married, which we got a whole other Book for, we gotta put the broken sticks back together, or come from our man instead of our woman, at church, or be the right guy in the field, only course we got directed on who all those people were, right, real early in the game, we asked men, and not God, to show us in what we were now convinced was the Word, so after we swallowed that lie, the rest was pretty easy. Cain was sent out to wander, but he was a murderer, a bad guy, and we aint no bad guy, so Cain is a "them," huh, and Esau, well God hated him, so Esau is for sure one a them, cuz i know for a fact God loves me, right, and so once you get yeasted, you can't really get unyeated, in fact you just swallow the hook deeper and deeper, a little every day.

only you are also, in the process, gettin the Fundamentals down, huh, because God is Really Serious, and you turned away the Hippie, because You Were Made for Greater Things, you can't be successful and be a Hippy, after all, can ya. So, you got a divorce, all right, only you got the wrong divorce, you got divorced from the hippy and the atheist, which you, a Fundie, and a Hippy, and an Atheist, doesn't that pretty much describe Everyone on the Planet?

So now, yes, you gotta get Married--the only marriage God cares about, btw--you gotta find that place where you agree, you are in agreement, with those guys, which is why you gotta set that pc, down, and go get a gallon of water...

or, set right there, and do it in your chair, i guess. be easier if you just leave town. you are going to have to agree with that guy on the road, comin in to that next town, cuz you are going to be plowed, by then, your ground is gonna be softened up a little, and when some guy that you find out later is a Wiccan, ok, it simply does not matter, because you don't need to accept his "belief" system, no one says ya gotta do that, all you care about right then is the Root, which is this guy came and offered you a drink, and you are thirsty. prolly God will give you a break, me, i got a JW, you prolly don't get Wiccans, much, but i have no idea there, i just know it doesn't matter, cuz you aren't there to get his religion, you are gonna believe all things in that moment, as long as the fruit suits you, and when it doesn't, give em a hug and beautiful are the feet, say bye, wish em well, and go. somewhere else now, don't be goin to his adversary, next door, that convenient guy, don't be greeting people on the road outta town, meaning when you set that gallon of water down, your bestest friend is gonna be walkin up the street, right then, i seen it happen, with some whatever it is you like, and you know you can just sneak over there, out of the cold. don't do that. or do it, i don't care, just another arrow wide of the mark, no collecting the portion when you do that, which that is real buried, there in "miss the mark", hooey, take you alla 2, 3 whatever time units, to even see that one, if you even see it this year. maybe next, who knows. find it when you're ready.

so, leavin town, like Cain did, not Abel, is where you get plowed, and come to believe all things, at least for a minute, really right then you jsut suspend your belief, so you can get a drink, and maybe eat, cause trust me you are hungry by then, and squirrel looks good at that point, and if you don't feel anything funny tryna happen, which it aint, even if you're still gonna be freakin out about it, cuz by now you got that drink of water, and you're in someplace somewhere, followin that guy God sent you, done met his wife, and his dog, and seen the Christopher Hitchens book on the table or somethin-

-which see, it's better to know less, cause the more you know the harder it is to see that part that matters, which is you don't have to accept their Book, that doesn't matter, cuz that's not the Word, the part that you heard, which was ya, i can give you a drink, and i need someone to dig a ditch in the mornin and my back; are you interested?-

-maybe even after politely declining the obvious invitation from the first guy, who just looked at you wrong, dunno, guess that could happen, too, but then that would basically fall under "greeting people on the road," huh, and you'll know-

-you talk about knowin, what you know right now (which, trust me, that's not goin anywhere, that's gonna end up payin off, bein part of your root, sorta; after your tree gets pulled up by the root and replanted, which i just got onto that like today, i know it's a thing, but i haven't even figured out how to search that part yet; only maybe ever even heard it like once or twice)--wait'll you been walkin all day, and it's hot, and you're wondering wth God thinks He is doin, havin you Wandering. like this, like Cain, like some...Wanderer, or somethin-

-better keep your mind right, too, because you are going to find what you seek, right then, and if it's an ice cold beer, well, nothing wrong with a beer, but what goes with beer? and timing, why are you goin through all this, when oyu had beer back in your fridge, right, even though it might seem like the right time, trust me, the alarm will be goin off, so keep your priorities in order, because even if you don't know it then, you are plowin, and sowin, and you are gonna be reapin, that there is a prom~ise.
i of course did it the wrong way, so believe me, that can be a ten year detour, ok

so yes, Marriage, cause you are gonna marry the person God sends you, in a sense, after your ground is plowed some. course you are way ahead of me, cause i didn't know any of that, i was just a hippie, i just read It, and did It, i didn't learn It first. i didn't get convinced the Book was anything other than the Book, even if i did use the terminology i heard, which was Word. what did i know about pneuma. i just knew that Christ said do this, i was readin It, and when i asked, all, you know--just like i ask here, for the 101--when i asked, all them who was eatin and drinkin at His table, what that experience was like, well, you know what happened, the subject got changed, or alla sudden these bible-god Literalists got all poetic on me, tellin me how that would come along, in time, after somethin else happened, maybe, i forget what now.

sorry, that's just how it comes out. did the best i could. manana, bro
Old 11-15-2016, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-15-2016, 08:46 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
An English teacher's nightmare just came true in the post above.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Banned

the apostate daymare you live in is all i care about.