Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
charismatic, hallelujah, holiness, holy ghost, revival

Old 06-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Prediction: The Charismatics Will Seek Holine

Freudian Slip in the beginning?

Old 06-20-2018, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Hal Linhartd is the head of IHOP Evangelism.

Part 1

Kansas City Evangelists' Fellowship
Are You Water Baptized?
​CHRISTIAN WATER BAPTISM
Download PDF
Hal Linhardt / www.KCEfellowship.org

WHY PRACTICE WATER BAPTISM?

Jesus commanded church leaders to baptize all His disciples

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matt. 28:18-20- 18)

Jesus connected water baptism to being saved

"He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. (Mark 16:16)

Jesus, who is always our example, was baptized

Then Jesus arrived from Galilee at the Jordan coming to John, to be baptized by him. 14But John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I have need to be baptized by You, and do You come to me?" 15But Jesus answering said to him, "Permit it at this time; for in this way it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he permitted Him. (Matt. 3:13-17)

The Apostles commanded water baptism

Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brethren, what shall we do?" 38Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. …40And with many other words he solemnly testified and kept on exhorting them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation!" 41So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls. (Acts 2:37-47)

While Peter was still speaking these words, (A) the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who were listening to the message. All the circumcised believers who came with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46For they were hearing them speaking with tongues and exalting God. Then Peter answered, “Surely no one can refuse the water for these to be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we did, can he?" 48And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 10:44-48)

Water Baptism is a demonstration of love toward God because it is the keeping His commandments. We know He loves us, the real question is do we love Him.

Jn. 14:15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. (John 14:21; 14:23; 14:24; 14:31; 15:10

1 Cor. 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God.

Water baptism helps show a person’s faith as genuine

Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself. 18But someone may well say, "You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works." (James 2:17-18)

WHO IN THE BIBLE WAS BAPTIZED?

All who want God’s purpose fulfilled in life

But the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected God's purpose for themselves, not having been baptized by John. (Luke 7:30)

The Samaritans in Phillip’s ministry

12But when they believed Philip preaching the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were being baptized, men and women alike. (Acts 8:12)

Ethiopian Eunuch in Phillip’s ministry

35Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning from this Scripture he preached Jesus to him. 36As they went along the road they came to some water; and the eunuch said, "Look! Water! What prevents me from being baptized?" 37And Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." And he answered and said, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." 38And he ordered the chariot to stop; and they both went down into the water, Philip as well as the eunuch, and he baptized him. (Acts 8:35-38)

The new believers in the house of Cornelius in Peter’s ministry

48And he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to stay on for a few days. (Acts 10:48)

Paul under Ananias’ ministry

17So Ananias departed and entered the house, and after laying his hands on him said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road by which you were coming, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be)filled with the Holy Spirit." 18And immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he regained his sight, and he got up and was baptized (Acts 9:17-18)

Jailer and his household in Paul’s ministry

30and after he brought them out, he said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" 31They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." 32And they spoke the word of the Lord to him together with all who were in his house. 33And he took them that very hour of the night and washed their wounds, and immediately he was baptized, he and all his household. (Acts 16:30-34)

Note: Scripture indicates that only believers were baptized. Since baptism requires repentance, faith and confession; infant baptism is invalid.

9that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. (Romans 10:9-10)

OPPOSING VIEW #1: BAPTISM IS NOT AN ESSENTIAL OF THE OF THE FAITH

A. Paul said, “Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel.” 1 Cor. 1:13-17

B. Cornelius’ household and friends were saved & speaking in tongues prior to water baptism. Acts 10:47

C. The thief on the cross was never baptized. Luke 23:39-43

D. Zachaeus, the tax collector received salvation status prior to any baptism. Luke 19:1-9

E. The adulterous woman breaks the alabaster vial of perfume on Jesus’ feet is declared saved. Luke 7:44-50

F. The publican who prayed ‘God be merciful to me, the sinner’ and was justified. Luke 18:13

G. Jesus said, “…that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name…” Luke 24:45-47

H. The Jerusalem Council letter sent with Apostle Paul did not call for water baptism Acts 15:28

I. Abraham was declared righteous before circumcision, which is viewed as a type of water baptism. Romans 4:3,10

OPPOSING VIEW #2: BAPTISM IS AN ESSENTIAL OF THE FAITH

A. Acts 2:38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

B. Mark 16:16 "He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

C. John 3:3-8 5Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

D. Matt. 28: 16-20 "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19" Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

E. 1 Peter 3:18-22 18For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; 19in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison, 20who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons were brought safely through the water. 21 Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you--not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience--through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

F. Acts 22:16 Ananias to Paul'Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on His name.'

G. Titus 3:5 5He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,

S A L V A T I O N

INITIAL JUSTIFICATION SANCTIFICATION GLORIFICATION

Pursue peace & sanctification without which no will see the Lord Heb. 12:14

Repent and believe the gospel -Mk. 1:15
God’s grace is always sufficient -2 Cor. 12:9/Titus 2:10-11/1 Cor. 10:13
Sufferings not worthy to be compared
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God -1 John 5 Jesus: the source of eternal life to those who obey Him -Heb 5 / John 3:36
To glory that is to be revealed -Rom. 8
You have been born-again through…the word of God 1 Pet.1 If we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive…-1 John 1 The body is … raised in glory -1 Cor.15
Whoever believes in Him will have eternal life -John 3:15
Abide in Christ or be cast into the fire John 15
You will be revealed with Him in glory
His faith is credited as righteousness-Rom. 4
Bear fruit in keeping with repentance -Matt. 3 /-Colo. 3:4
Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart-Rom 10 He who has my commands and keeps them …loves Me -John 14
When He appears, we shall be like Him
What does the Lord require? Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly -Micah 6 /- 1 Jo. 2
By doing good seek for glory, honor and eternal life -Rom. 2:7
Those who do His commands…have the right to the tree of life -Rev. 22:14
Few there be who find it -Mt. 7
Old 06-20-2018, 05:17 PM
Covenant Apostolic

The Power of Emotionalism, Mysticism, and Gnosticism
The major draw of IHOP is experience. Experience is fine as long as it is not against Scripture. We don't want mysticism, which is defined as “the pursuit of deeper or higher subjective religious experience,” and “that spiritual reality is perceived apart from the human intellect and natural senses.”5 IHOP practices what is known as centering or contemplative prayer. This is defined as “the practice of relaxing, emptying the mind, and letting one's self find the presence of God within.”6 In fact, they had an article titled “Contemplative Prayer” on their website, but after much negative press they have taken it down.7 However, the contents of the article have been preserved by a former IHOP staff member’s website and is available for all to see here: (http://gospelmasquerade.wordpress.co...yer-continued/)

One of the highest criticisms of IHOP is that of Gnosticism. Gnosticism is derived from the greek word gnosis, meaning “knowledge.” Gnosticism is the idea of having “hidden knowledge” of the spiritual realm that is unavailable to others. This knowledge comes via prophecies, visions, and dreams that God specifically gives to a certain privileged group of people - in this case IHOP. In fact, IHOP has their own “prophecy rooms” where one can receive “prophecies."

Great experiences with our Lord are a gift from God, but one needs to exercise caution concerning the authority he/she gives personal experiences. More often than not, the people who go to IHOP do not have a strong theological foundation and so they rely on their experiences to dictate what the Bible says and not the other way around. Here are some words (from Dr. John MacArthur's sermon "Are Experiences a Valid Source of Truth?) of wisdom regarding experiences:

There is the ploy they use, "Well, we would expect you to be against it since you haven't had the experience." That is Gnosticism. That is believing that you have been elevated to a higher level of comprehension which the uninitiated have no understanding. Rodman Williams, who has written a number of books and who was once the president of a local Charismatic school, and I quote said, "Any vital information concerning the Gifts of the Spirit, the Pneumatic Charismata, predisposes a participation in them. Without such a participation, whatever is said about the Gifts may only result in confusion and error." If you haven't had it, you have no right to talk about it. One pastor said to me, "You talk exactly like one who never had the experience. You are speaking out of ignorance." I wonder if they feel that way talking about Heaven, Hell, murder, adultery, homosexuality, and numerous other subjects. Do we have to have that experience too?8

A Sampling of the Prophecies
Lest you think the prophecies at IHOP are like ones in other mainstream charismatic churches or similar to prophecies noted men like John Piper, Vern Poythress, or Wayne Grudem believe, please read the following quotes other authors have noted:
1. On disc 7 of The Prophetic History, Bickle describes a visitation to the throne-room of God as he is told that God will be restoring the apostles to the church. Let me preface this by saying that before getting to this point in his message, Bickle described the experience as being on par with the Apostle Paul’s experience in the Third Heaven in 2 Cor. 12 as well as John’s visions.
They’ve been told by church leadership that it is up to them to “usher in” the Second Coming of Jesus. They’ve been encouraged to do away with discernment concerning mystical experiences. They’ve been told that they are “forerunners” of Christ in the same way that John the Baptist was. They’ve been told that the orthodox views of Christianity are weak and it’s up to them to restore the “true” message of the Gospel, using their new “powers from God” to start a revival that will win souls for the Kingdom."9

2. They could hear from God, and speak forth God's words, prophesying of great events soon to transpire on planet earth. And they could have flipped a coin as to whether what God allegedly told them would actually come true. Often they didn't come true. Some of the main prophets and/or leaders in the movement included Paul Cain, Mike Bickle, Bob Jones, Rick Joyner, John Paul Jackson, Francis Frangipane, and others...However, he was quoted as saying that the general level of prophetic revelation in the movement's "prophets" had an accuracy level of about 65 percent. Some prophets were as low as 10 percent accurate, he said, with some of the "most mature" prophets having a rating "approaching 85 percent to 95 percent. " (Steven F Cannon, "Old Wine in Old Wineskins: A Look at Kansas City Fellowship," The Quarterly Journal 10, no. 4 (October-December 1990): 8.10

3. Bickle claims that a "voice" spoke to him in September 1982, directing him to a ministry to touch the ends of the earth. ( Albert James Dager, Vengeance is Ours. Redmond, Wash.: Sword Publishers, 1990, pg. 127.) Bickle's account is as follows: "The Lord simply said, 'I will change the understanding and expression of Christianity in the earth in one generation.'" (Mike Bickle, Growing in the Prophetic. Lake Mary, Fla.: Creation House, 1996, pg. 30)11

4. Bickle speaking, “...but the fact is God showed me that it was truly a healing anointing. It was a tremendously, ah, dynamic dream for my own personal history and what I can understand for the life of this church. There’s a healing anointing He said would be second to no other movement. That’s what He told me directly, it would be second to no other movement in this whole generation, the healing anointing that will come upon this people. . .He (BJ) [Bob Jones] says ‘They took a banner and He (God) put a banner upon you last night and it spoke of the entire movement.’ Then he told me the dream I had and he said the Lord says there will be no movement that will be superior to the healing power that comes forth from this movement . He goes, ‘There will be nothing in the earth that this thing will be second to in the generation.’ I said, ‘God, this is incredible.’” (P.His 2, p. 15 - 17)12

5. “I (Mike Bickle) stood there and I was at the Lord’s left hand, and it was not a dream--this was as real as life here and like I said, I don’t know that realm... He (God) was speaking so sternly to me, He said, ‘If you are impatient...you will cause great turmoil and much trouble for many people.’ I was ashamed and I was broken with sorrow that He said that so harshly to me. And then what happened is that I start falling so rapidly--I mean like--S-H-O-O-O-M, it takes about five or six seconds, and fall down to my bed, right through the ceiling--I mean it was right through the walls and things--S-H-O-O-O-M, I hit my bed and it wasn’t like an instant I was there--I had knowledge of travel for five or six seconds. Have you had that?”
BJ: “Yes.”
MB: “And I was falling so rapidly and I was going like ‘A-H-H-H-H.’ I was coming right down through the black sky...And I come right through the ceiling and I hit my bed and I looked for like a half a second, I goes S-H-O-O-O-M right back up again, I go. . . right through the ceiling again! And I understood immediately the impatience was of setting in leadership premature without permission. He said...‘You cannot put leadership in that I do not say, because the leadership will divide and cause much division and many people will suffer great harm and I will hold you accountable for it. ‘...So what happens is this golden chariot, it appears--S-W-O-O-O-P-and it comes right there. . . and I under--I knew intuitively, instantly--it was an apostolic ministry, though it’s only the invitation. It was not a commission. The Lord was not calling me an apostle. He said He was thinking, ‘The days to come, if you’re faithful, you have an opportunity in the grace of God to fill an apostolic calling if you’re faithful to the full measure.’ And I set in the chariot and I went shooting right into a blue sky and I knew as I was going up that it was revelation. He said, ‘I’m going to bring you to divine revelation in the days to come.’...There would be an end-time measure of apostolic ministry that would come out of the fruit of the intercession...so like it’s a number of years down the road. But the Lord said that I’m going to bring forth apostles—champions--if the people will live in intercession and ask for them to come...And so that was no small visitation in terms of the promise of what God said to this movement...And the Lord says, ‘Now you have the word in yourself now and you will not go running after other movements and other places because I have spoken to you face-to-face. ‘...But I know that at that time I owned,..from the voice of God--face-to-face (but I never saw His face), but I mean standing next to Him, I owned the word myself and it was not just a matter of me believing Him. It was amazing how the revelation turned after that time.” (F88, p. 81 - 84)13

https://carm.org/ihop

Last edited by Amanah; 06-20-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Part 2

FIVE BIBLE PICTURES OF BAPTISM

1. Water baptism is a public declaration that we are believers who have chosen to follow Christ and identify with God’s covenant people. Baptism separates us spiritually and physically from false deities.

2. Baptism is an earthly dramatization of a divine truth; a glorious funeral service if you will. Water baptism is a symbolic yet real spiritual experience. In baptism we identify with Jesus Christ in His death, burial and resurrection

Galatians 2:20 20"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Romans 6:3, 4, 5, 11 3Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? 4Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. 5For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, 11Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Col. 2:12 12having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

3. OT physical circumcision. Circumcision was a required physical mark identifying of all Jewish men.

Gen.17:1-14 10"This is My covenant, which you shall keep, between Me and you and your descendants after you: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11"And you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be the sign of the covenant between Me and you. 12"And every male among you who is eight days old shall be circumcised throughout your generations, a servant who is born in the house or who is bought with money from any foreigner, who is not of your descendants. 13"A servant who is born in your house or who is bought with your money shall surely be circumcised; thus shall My covenant be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14"But an uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant."

N.T. Water baptism is a required spiritual mark identifying all New Testament believers, male and female. Baptism is a circumcision made without hands.

Col. 2:11-12- 11and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ; 12having been buried with Him in baptism,…

4. Noah’s flood 1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit ; 19 in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison, 20 who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water. 21 Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you-not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience -through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,…

5. Moses and the crossing of the Red Sea. Exodus 14:21-31 26Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand over the sea so that the waters may come back over the Egyptians, over their chariots and their horsemen." 27So Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to its normal state at daybreak, while the Egyptians were fleeing right into it; then the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. 28The waters returned and covered the chariots and the horsemen, even Pharaoh's entire army that had gone into the sea after them; not even one of them remained. 29But the sons of Israel walked on dry land through the midst of the sea, and the waters were like a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 30Thus the LORD saved Israel that day from the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians dead on the seashore

NAME INTO WHICH THE BELIEVER IS BAPTIZED

A.The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Matt. 28:19- 19"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Name of Father: Lord.

Exodus 3:15; God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you ' This is My name forever, and this is My memorial-name to all generations.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name.

Isa. 42:8 ”I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another,

Name of Son: Jesus.

Luke 1:31- “.. you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus.”

John 17:6, 11, 12- 6" I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
11"I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are. 12"While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and not one of them perished but the son of perdition, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.

Name of Holy Spirit: Christ (Messiah or Anointed One)

Matt. 3:16 16After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,

1 John 2:20,27 20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know.
27As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

Thus the triune name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit is interpreted in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is the name used in water baptism in the book of Acts.

Acts 2:38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

8:12, 16 But when they believed Philip preaching the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were being baptized, men and women alike. 16For He had not yet fallen upon any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

10:48 And he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

B. There is a Pentecostal cult group that denies that there are three persons in the God- Head. This is false teaching called “Oneness” or the” United Pentecostal”.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:21 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Mike, they're Trinitarians.

They need to give their spirit of truth a jump start in the Godhead area.

Unless you believe that I am three you will die in your sins?
Old 06-20-2018, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Remember:

I did not say they teach Acts 2:38 is the new birth. I asked you guys IF YOU DO. IHOP does practice Acts 2:38 with baptism in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and receiving the Holy Ghost baptism with tongues following.

So by YOUR BELIEF the IHOP PEOPLE ARE BORN AGAIN.

I also said in my other post they are still Trinitarians.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, they're Trinitarians.

They need to give their spirit of truth a jump start in the Godhead area.

Unless you believe that I am three you will die in your sins?
So you DONT believe if one repents and is baptized in the name of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST they are born again?

I SEE.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

This is from a study Bickle has on his website.

"I went to Barnes & Noble, and initially there were five books on the mystics, the contemplatives. Then a year went by, and there were thirty. I said, “Oh,” and my stack was getting bigger. A year went by, and there were 200! I said, “Someone is figuring something out.” Then there were 500. I’m making up the number, of course. There were shelves of them. I said, “Who is figuring this thing out? How come the leadership of the Body of Christ isn’t figuring this out? Why is Barnes & Noble prophesying to us?” I don’t know if they’re the true prophets. I don’t know if they’re Balaam’s buddy prophets. I don’t know who’s picking up on it, but it’s the word of God. It’s God’s heart."

"I’ve studied the lives of the mystics and the contemplatives through history. Clearly, the most inspiring, compelling examples in my world have come out of the Catholic dark ages."

He's not hiding it. And I am highly skeptical of the claim that he requires ihop students to be baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit with tongues.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
B. There is a Pentecostal cult group that denies that there are three persons in the God- Head. This is false teaching called “Oneness” or the” United Pentecostal”.
Bye bye Charlie
Old 06-20-2018, 05:26 PM
Covenant Apostolic

an IHOP baptism utube