Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-21-2018, 06:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Oneness And Pre Incarnate Logos

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
That's correct, the sanctified won't be caught asleep at the wheel.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-21-2018, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
There is no other plan outside of the gospel, there is no point in looking for a Jewish nation.
In my Christian walk I have only heard one man seemingly say you need not come by the Messiah to be saved. Who are these who teach all Jews are going into the kingdom?

As far as looking for a Jewish nation open your eyes. Its in the newspaper everyday.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post

As far as looking for a Jewish nation open your eyes. Its in the newspaper everyday.
Eschatology understanding via newspapers? Really?

Who reads newspapers nowadays, anyway?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
In my Christian walk I have only heard one man seemingly say you need not come by the Messiah to be saved. Who are these who teach all Jews are going into the kingdom?

Mike, how are they the same group that was slaughtered in 70 A.D.?

Mike those people aren't Judeans or the descendants of Israelites.

Instead of getting Biblical knowledge from newspapers try the Bible Ezra 2:59-62
Old 11-21-2018, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, how are they the same group that was slaughtered in 70 A.D.?

Mike those people aren't Judeans or the descendants of Israelites.

Instead of getting Biblical knowledge from newspapers try the Bible Ezra 2:59-62
Always deflect away from the point. You just cant help it.

TO YOU.....there is no Jewish nation in the world today. Everyone else who has been watching the news since 1948 knows how ludicrous this is.

Now can you tell me who the people are who teach you can enter Heaven without the Messiah, Jesus?

Or is it a mere talking point for anti semite "Christians"?
Old 11-21-2018, 10:42 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

bahahahaha! I’m not an anti semite. But facts are facts
Old 11-21-2018, 11:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

TO YOU.....there is no Jewish nation in the world today. Everyone else who has been watching the news since 1948 knows how ludicrous this is.

Now can you tell me who the people are who teach you can enter Heaven without the Messiah, Jesus?

Nobody said there isn't "a Jewish nation" over in the middle east. What you can't seem to grasp is that the people who today say they are Jews ARE NOT, but do lie. That is, modern non Israelites often sharing the religion of Pharisaism claim to be Judahites, but they are for the most part not actually Judahites, Israelites, or Hebrews.

The idea Jews can find salvation apart from Acts 2:38 or "faith in Christ" is a fringe teaching among dispensationalists, charismatics (like John Hagee), and Messianic/Hebrew Roots people. Oh, and its also mainstream Jewish teaching, obviously.

Old 11-22-2018, 06:42 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Mike, grow up for crying out loud. This is why I wouldn't take the time to scribble out my thoughts on eschatology. Just so you can play this manic old woman garbage with what I produce. Listen Hoss, you made a statement, I simply answered the statement. Got it? See the difference? You are so much into the silly women routine is that it is effecting your brain. You don't like me, I don't like you. 1974 to 2018 and where are you man? That isn't my fault Mike. Your roots of bitterness have zero to do with me or any other Apostolic or UPCI church. You want to have a discussion with me, then have one. You want to have a hair pulling contest (close to impossible with you, you're losing all your hair, top and chin) then we can do that as well. Your choice.

Quote:
Mike, I know this is going to be hard for you to understand because you are a religious zombie. But I say it for all who are reading. Please readers forgive me, but Mike is typical cult think. Israel over in the middle east isn't the same Israel of the first century. 1948 and 1967 has no BIBLICAL SIGNIFICANCE. Maybe you can give us a straightforward teaching on how they are? Fat chance of that? Figures.

Quote:
What an ignorant stupid thing to post? Mike, you are dropping your passive aggression and going into full lock up. Who said this to you Mike? Can you find anywhere where anyone said this to you? Or you are just wanting to get in a full blown slug fest? Mike, you need to relax, have some Turkey gravy on white bread, and cool out.

Quote:
Mike find God, His name is Jesus.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:30 PM
Go Dodgers!

It was a common belief.

https://mikeblume.com/drysd15a.htm#I...INE%20ONENESS?

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:33 PM
Go Dodgers!

GORDON MAGEE
"Is Jesus in the Godhead or is the Godhead in Jesus" is the famous little book by the well known Apostle to Ireland, Gordon Magee. On page 7 of the original edition published by the author (It has been changed in the revised edition published by Word Aflame Press), we read,

"'Who being in the form of God, though it not robbery to be equal with God.' Or in other words, before Jesus was born with his human nature He was the divine visible equation of the invisible God. He was originally in the form of God and thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but he made himself of no reputation, 'He took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.' this being, who prior to His physical birth, was in the very form of God -- the full equation in a majestic form of the invisible God -- This Being, God, at His Incarnation took upon himself the likeness of men. He assumed human nature at his incarnation, but did not cease to be God..." (Gordon Magee, Is Jesus in the Godhead or is the Godhead in Jesus, n.d., p. 7).

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.