Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-17-2020, 10:23 PM
Banned

Re: Exposing the Wuhan Scamdemic lie

Yes wingnut I make this stuff up. It’s because I work for “Q”. I’m in on it.

Morons. Do you even check whats on the screen before you submit?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C0F42CE2-8642-40BD-B0FC-898A486FC0CB.jpg (6.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-17-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:34 PM
Banned

Its been fun. Y’all got nothing here but you gonna be needin’ to know the conspiracy theories and misinformation ain’t gonna fly. You boys getting on my nerves and after a long patient summer and spring enough’s enough. Your name calling and labelling dont bother me none and never did. The misinformation you spread affects all of us. It needs to stop.

After t’RUMP has gone on record claiming that we have so many cases because we do so many tests, best in the world, its kinda amusing to watch you boys crawfish away from test results. They mean a lot when they mean t’RUMP is doing a fine job, but they seem to mean nothing when they have phonics on them and get read to you like a buncha 2nd graders at a storytime table. Know how dumb that looks and sounds? It’s fun to watch y’all gasping like landed fish dancing around the numbers.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-17-2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Oooh fox

You got numbers or news stories? I’m not quoting news stories. You a local boy. I need you to fit our grand reopening into your tinfoil covered world and help me understand this Texas June/July disaster.

We republicans think it’s because trumpers spit coat everything in sight for ‘Merica. That was a grave mistake in a state that rejected his grinning orange self by a 3:1 margin in the 2016 primaries to begin with.
Did you read the article? No, of course not.

So then never mind.

Wear your muzzle like a good slave. Uncle Sam appreciates you! Texas disaster? Funny, I live here, and have almost all my entire life. The only disaster I see is the muzzled oxen dutifully marching through the chutes to their slaughter.

You're a republican? That explains EVERYTHING.

And if you aren't, but are instead a democrat, well, that explains everything even better.

And if you are a lolbertarian, then there is no explanation.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-17-2020, 10:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Its been fun. Y’all got nothing here but you gonna be needin’ to know the conspiracy theories and misinformation ain’t gonna fly. You boys getting on my nerves and after a long patient summer and spring enough’s enough. Your name calling and labelling dont bother me none and never did. The misinformation you spread affects all of us. It needs to stop.
Pack a lunch and bring some body bags, you guys are gonna need 'em.

Trump is a shabbos goy.

Sounds like you are too. Fascinating.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-17-2020, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Did you read the article? No, of course not.

So then never mind.

Wear your muzzle like a good slave. Uncle Sam appreciates you! Texas disaster? Funny, I live here, and have almost all my entire life. The only disaster I see is the muzzled oxen dutifully marching through the chutes to their slaughter.

You're a republican? That explains EVERYTHING.

And if you aren't, but are instead a democrat, well, that explains everything even better.

And if you are a lolbertarian, then there is no explanation.

Tex I was born here, my parents were born here, my gramma was born here. Dont be wavin’ flags at me.

No muzzles in May or June. You got the TMC numbers, chronicle updates ‘em every day. How come all our hospital beds and Galveston’s beds mysteriously filled up. That ain’t scam anything. That was a taste of open, unchecked virus spread and it shut us right back down. Unwillingly shut us down. You callin scam. I wanna know what part of that was fake.

You seriously reckon I slap a respirator on and do dirty equipment inspections in the plant because they muzzlin’ me? There’s not a bit of difference friend.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-17-2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
No muzzles in May or June. You got the TMC numbers, chronicle updates ‘em every day. How come all our hospital beds and Galveston’s beds mysteriously filled up.
SETRAC shows about 6% of hospital beds "Covid". It shows the pct going down week by week. So nothing is overloaded, or even burdened.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...-houston-area/

Also here
https://publichealth.harriscountytx....-harris-county

It does show a lot of ventilator usage. It does not show how many ventilator patients die. As I pointed out earlier, many deaths are iatrogenic, and especially aggressive ventilator usage when not warranted will end up putting patients in the morgue. They will not be autopsied, because that will not show any virus cause of death. Definitely in the NYC area the ventilators functioned as murder machines. Very possibly in Galveston and Houston as well.

When the MSM creates a panic mode, and people are not understanding how to stay healthy, large numbers of pseudo-covid patients can end up in hospitals with mild symptoms, and covid symptoms cover such a wide gamut that pretty much anything can be covid. A lot depends on the hospital administrators.

In my county, we have close to nothing the last three months. Dutchess County, NY, population 300,000. We have lots of meaningless "cases", very few hospitalizations, and no deaths. Due to the meaningless case numbers, the mask zombies are on the loose. (Even outside in Rhinebeck.)

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-18-2020 at 05:34 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
After t’RUMP has gone on record claiming that we have so many cases because we do so many tests,
That is the basic tenet of a casedemic.

Count millions of healthy people as cases, using PCR tests that have nothing to do with identifying virus infections. They sort of capture variable (depending on which manufacturer's test, how many cycles, etc.) RNA or DNA sequences as a pct after x amount of cycles. They have nothing to do with whether a person is sick or healthy, and nothing to do with supposed aerosol droplet transmission (a great sham as well.)

=====================

Advice:

try not to ever get tested.

If they want to aim a temperature device on you, show them your wrist, do NOT let them aim it at your head (pineal gland.)

Just say no to anything at all about contact tracing. The goal is a fascist army that can throw anybody into an internment facility.

=====================

Last edited by Steven Avery; 09-18-2020 at 05:37 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:37 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Tex I was born here, my parents were born here, my gramma was born here. Dont be wavin’ flags at me.
My great-great grandpa was born here. So nyah.

Old 09-18-2020, 06:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
SETRAC shows about 6% of hospital beds "Covid". It shows the pct going down week by week. So nothing is overloaded, or even burdened.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...-houston-area/

Also here
https://publichealth.harriscountytx....-harris-county

It does show a lot of ventilator usage. It does not show how many ventilator patients die. As I pointed out earlier, many deaths are iatrogenic, and especially aggressive ventilator usage when not warranted will end up putting patients in the morgue. They will not be autopsied, because that will not show any virus cause of death. Definitely in the NYC area the ventilators functioned as murder machines. Very possibly in Galveston and Houston as well.

When the MSM creates a panic mode, and people are not understanding how to stay healthy, large numbers of pseudo-covid patients can end up in hospitals with mild symptoms, and covid symptoms cover such a wide gamut that pretty much anything can be covid. A lot depends on the hospital administrators.

In my county, we have close to nothing the last three months. Dutchess County, NY, population 300,000. We have lots of meaningless "cases", very few hospitalizations, and no deaths. Due to the meaningless case numbers, the mask zombies are on the loose. (Even outside in Rhinebeck.)
I send the TMC numbers already. You parroted the same site back to me? Good. Ya read it. That is Houston and the Houston area. We got spared all spring but at ruinous cost of shutting everything down. We did have a base load of cases / deaths through May. After Memorial Day, the trumpers opened everything up. They talked like you. Popped off on Nextdoor, Facebook, “if you’re scared just stay home”. And suddenly businesses started to close again. Restaurants, fast food, not because they were ordered to but because their employees were getting sick.

We didnt have a mask order until the first week of July and in fact our local cities were prohibited from imposing them. It was not until South Texas counties had FEMA trucks to store bodies, our hospitals in Houston were full, their parking lots were full, and they were not running out of beds but out of people to staff them that they imposed an order to mask up in public.

Since then, cases (ok fine, a positive test isn’t a case) hospitalizations and patient numbers have been trending down in the area and in the state. Simple mask wearing.

What’s fake about that? Where’s the scam? We got a video chat with my in-laws in Asia every week or so, their cases never exponentially took off like that and more importantly they didnt shut their entire economy down either. They were masked up. Dont wear a mask in public? They dont jail you. The punishment is simple. You get a shovel and dig some graves for COVId victims.

What’s so hard about accepting that this is an airborne germ that doesn’t coat everything around a carrier if that carrier covers their nose and mouth? It might be a Wu-flu, but trumper deniers own the spread of it down here.

New York had the misfortune of endless unscreened passengers who carried it in unchecked. We were furious about “oh we have a travel ban” yet not a single passenger was screened getting on and more importantly getting off of an airplane when our president and executive branch own that counter and that border. Once out, the infrastructure there (trains and subways) were the most efficient way to spread this that could have been built. Once it’s in we have to deal with it and control it, not point fingers at China who dealt with it and moved on.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/texas/

Here’s the statewide numbers. Actually every state. They match up with every county. If anyone here thinks Texas counties are making up numbers you’re nuts.

News showed an HPD officer leaving the hospital after being on a ventilator last night. We got some of the best hospitals on the planet. Baylor was treating this “scam virus” with antibodies weeks before it was officially “approved”. They have a canned set of meds they call in for positive cases and that set of meds (controlling inflammation vs. ventilating patients) works. We’re not at 7% fatality, we’re at 2%. We haven’t changed the number of tests being run, but since the mask order we dropped from 18% positive to what is now around 5%.

Those “mask zombies” are wearing those masks to keep others safe, not to protect themselves. It was never about protecting the wearer and never was. They’re not comfortable. Its not easy to do business in them.

It is a disgrace here that you people label this unselfish act like you do. It’s sick. It’s not any religion, much less christian.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:59 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
My coworker the other day, was exasperatingly stating that we have "over 1,000 cases in Lincoln". I just simply asked him how many deaths. He stopped, and then admitted, "I don't know about deaths". Number of cases are meaningless, if people aren't dying from it.

In fact, we technically don't even know how this compares to the flu, because the CDC literally estimates flu cases every year and compares the death rate to that. They have no actual data to support the death rate of the flu, it's all based on their own speculation. They even admit this in their own statistics.

Similarly, we don't know the actual death rate of C19, because many people who get it have mild or no symptoms, and so they never get tested. I myself have never been tested, but I wouldn't be surprised if I showed positive. I'm certain that the number of infections are far more widespread than they know, making the mortality rate far lower than current estimates (which is already pretty low to begin with).
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.