Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 03-29-2011, 09:39 AM
America, bless God.

"Climate Change" per Professor Ian Plimer

An email that I got recently, prompted me to research this fellow. Wow, do I love the way he tells it!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/cfnF7ilVzeo

Old 04-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Re: "Climate Change" per Professor Ian Plimer

Quote:
Video’s bore me usually, but I enjoyed watching Courtillot — he’s possibly the clearest, fastest, crispest speaker I’ve ever heard, and it’s all the more amazing because he speaks with an accent. Don’t misunderstand — there are no jokes, no satire, and no punch lines here, just an honest summary of the state of the current scientific play, especially with his synopsis of the cosmic ray theory. (He is a colleague of Nir Shaviv).
http://joannenova.com.au/2011/03/pro...rity/#comments

You can learn a lot about climate from this prof. He is a captivating speaker and offers no hate, off topic emotion. We are loaded with intense apologetics like alGore. The more we learn the less we can follow the part of the movement that has become political and non scientific. His intro on science is simple and clear.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

Re: "Climate Change" per Professor Ian Plimer

Ian Plimer is a joke.

Over the course of his life, he has made a living off of bombastic, against the grain views.

Do a youtube search on his Creation vs. Evolution debate with Gish. You will come away with a different opinion of the man.

He is hateful and unable to dialogue in a civil manner. Further, he despises Christians.

And btw, I don't believe in man-made global warming either.