Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 03-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Banned

Poll: Americans feel safe under Pres Obama,

http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-o...foreign-policy

New Poll: Americans feel safe under President Obama, approve of foreign policy

Add a comment

Robert Sobel
Orlando Liberal Examiner
+ Subscribe
StumbleUponredditPrintEmail
Ask a Republican running for office and they will tell you how President Obama is making the United States a dangerous country to live in. Each candidate running for the Republican nominee has said repeatedly that President Obama has failed at everything he has done, including foreign policy. There is an issue with the constant criticism coming from conservative circles about how the Obama administration has handled foreign policy. President Obama has had tremendous success across the board and the majority of America can see it.

According to a new poll by the AP-Gfk, Americans across the country approve of how President Obama has handled many aspects of foreign policy. When asked if they approve of how President Obama has handled the war Iraq, 57% of all Americans approve while only 40% disapprove. With no combat troops remaining, it's hard to argue that President Obama has handled the war in Iraq badly. When dealing with the thought of "terrorism," 63% of Americans side with President Obama compared to only 35% who don't. With the war in Iraq over, all eyes have been focused on Afghanistan. President Obama has stated that within the next year, troops will begin to withdraw. This is getting through the minds of the Americans people as 54% of Americans approve of how the president is handling the situation in Afghanistan while only 43% disapprove.

Republicans often talk about how President Obama has made it difficult for other countries to discuss and do business with the United States, but Americans see it different. Americans were asked if they approve of the job President Obama has done with relationships with other countries and 57% of Americans like the job President Obama has done while 40% say otherwise. The biggest number of all comes when asked if they feel that President Obama keeps them safe. 61% of all Americans say President Obama keeps them either somewhat or very safe compared to 28% who say they don't feel safe at all.

The attack on President Obama by the radical right is growing by the day as each Republican candidate has been hell-bent on breaking President Obama down through twisted facts, lies and dog whistle rhetoric. Despite the smears from conservatives, the American people are catching on to the reality, President Obama is getting the job done.
Suggested by the author:
Republican candidate says the Holocaust is the 'blackest lie in history'
New Poll: President Obama's approval rating rises, leads all GOP candidates
How the religious right plans to turn America into a theocracy
5 important issues President Obama needs to tackle before the 2012 election
New Poll: Majority of Americans want to raise taxes on the rich

Continue reading on Examiner.com New Poll: Americans feel safe under President Obama, approve of foreign policy - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-o...#ixzz1o0btUPPZ
Old 03-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Re: Poll: Americans feel safe under Pres Obama,

I don't know about others, I don't feel safe because of any politician, dem or rep.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-02-2012, 06:08 PM
of 9!! :)

add a comment: LOL
Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Holiness Is Still Right.

Yes!

I feel safe enough to burn a Quran in the streets!

:Sarcasm:
Old 03-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Go Dodgers!

I wonder who took the poll and where. Polls can be manipulated and even tampered with

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:46 PM
I Am That I Am.

America: Proving deevolution exists since 1774
Old 03-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Matt, that would be since 1865 beginning with Reconstruction.

If people can feel safe with Obama in office, they are ignorant and deserve the destruction that is coming when the day of reckoning is reached. We will not have the military nor the economic strength to defend ourselves, and our enemies will take us with little trouble.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Matt, that would be since 1865 beginning with Reconstruction.

If people can feel safe with Obama in office, they are ignorant and deserve the destruction that is coming when the day of reckoning is reached. We will not have the military nor the economic strength to defend ourselves, and our enemies will take us with little trouble.
Why would they want us? They can have their own country. i do not feel safer with all those Islamic creeps running around, Do you feel safer?
Old 03-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Not that Obama could take exclusive credit, but I will say we are better off and safer without Osama and Saddam Hussein.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves

Last edited by Hoovie; 03-13-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
Not that Obama could take exclusive credit, but I will say we are better off and safer without Osama and Saddam Hussein.
Better off without Osama, Hussein, and Obama!