Facebook

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

Re: Praise Report Re Nahkoe!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahkoe View Post
Awww...your kids are precious AG.

Hun...he's the only one short on clothes.
Yea I know thats why I was so excited!!! I think we have him covered now! I am going to send some of them and then bring the rest when I come back... I think I will be sending 3 different boxes this week... split it up some instead of sending it in one huge box...

Thanks they loved yall too!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Mama to four little angels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Yea I know thats why I was so excited!!! I think we have him covered now! I am going to send some of them and then bring the rest when I come back... I think I will be sending 3 different boxes this week... split it up some instead of sending it in one huge box...

Thanks they loved yall too!
lol You're making plans to visit again already? We'd love to have y'all.

I can't wait to see what all you manage to get into 3 boxes...

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 09-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
lol You're making plans to visit again already? We'd love to have y'all.

I can't wait to see what all you manage to get into 3 boxes...
LOL we are going to San Antonio for fall break... thought we would swing by and at least say hey on the way LOL

After we did that packing job Sun morning it might be scary to see what all I can get in 3 boxes ROFL!!!!!! Do you realized we condensed 10 bags of girls clothes into 2??!?!?! LOL
Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
LOL we are going to San Antonio for fall break... thought we would swing by and at least say hey on the way LOL

After we did that packing job Sun morning it might be scary to see what all I can get in 3 boxes ROFL!!!!!! Do you realized we condensed 10 bags of girls clothes into 2??!?!?! LOL
That's what I was getting at. lol

Trust me, it all expanded again. lol My daughter's room is...scary.

I can't wait to see y'all again.

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 09-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
That's what I was getting at. lol

Trust me, it all expanded again. lol My daughter's room is...scary.

I can't wait to see y'all again.

I am sure it is... I didnt realize there were SOOOOOOOOOO many clothes out there Lordy! I watched as the bag began to be ripped open yesterday in the car... it slowly began to expand and grow larger and larger... I thought Oh Lord dont let it all out of the bag we will all have to sleep ontop of the van!!! LOL

Seriously we cant wait either... whatcha doing? Sitting on the comp? You post as soon as I do LOL

It was wonderful again and so glad we got to spend the time together and yes we do look forward to the next time!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
I am sure it is... I didnt realize there were SOOOOOOOOOO many clothes out there Lordy! I watched as the bag began to be ripped open yesterday in the car... it slowly began to expand and grow larger and larger... I thought Oh Lord dont let it all out of the bag we will all have to sleep ontop of the van!!! LOL

Seriously we cant wait either... whatcha doing? Sitting on the comp? You post as soon as I do LOL

It was wonderful again and so glad we got to spend the time together and yes we do look forward to the next time!
Yes, I was sitting on the computer. I went to bed after my last post though. lol

Old 09-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes, I was sitting on the computer. I went to bed after my last post though. lol
LOL I figured that.....

Have a fun day.. I am getting caught up on laundry (OHHHHHHHHH I didnt tell you this! All that laundry in the kitchen I THOUGHT was the kids?!?!? It wasnt! Half of that was clothes that Jaid cleaned out for your lil one and she was trying to hurry and wash them all before you got here! LOL So I am finishing washing those so I can wash my 3 loads! Whew.. thought I had half a dozen loads... come to find out I had half dozen for you and only 3 of mine!!!! LOL So almost done with that and then later tonight my landlord is finally coming to fix the tub his people ruined and the kitchen tile in the ceiling and the blinds they never brought me back and hmmm oh so many more things that are broken that they never would fix,... he is finally fixing them because I told him it was that or I moved and its time to renew the lease and he is begging us to stay LOL

Will be a fun day here but hey! Its a good day and for 2nd day straight I woke up w NO back pain!!!!

Hugs to you and yours!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:36 AM

Quote:
LOL I figured that.....

Have a fun day.. I am getting caught up on laundry (OHHHHHHHHH I didnt tell you this! All that laundry in the kitchen I THOUGHT was the kids?!?!? It wasnt! Half of that was clothes that Jaid cleaned out for your lil one and she was trying to hurry and wash them all before you got here! LOL So I am finishing washing those so I can wash my 3 loads! Whew.. thought I had half a dozen loads... come to find out I had half dozen for you and only 3 of mine!!!! LOL So almost done with that and then later tonight my landlord is finally coming to fix the tub his people ruined and the kitchen tile in the ceiling and the blinds they never brought me back and hmmm oh so many more things that are broken that they never would fix,... he is finally fixing them because I told him it was that or I moved and its time to renew the lease and he is begging us to stay LOL

Will be a fun day here but hey! Its a good day and for 2nd day straight I woke up w NO back pain!!!!

Hugs to you and yours!!!!
Oh my! lol I'm glad you didn't have quite as much of your own laundry laying there. That really is funny.

I'm SO happy things are getting fixed!

And, I'm extremely happy you haven't had back pain for 2 days. That's incredible.

I do think I'll have fun today. We went swimming last night, the kids want to go again tonight. And we got out the guitar last night too. The baby cracked me up. I was tuning it and he came in and said "mama it's saying DING" and matched the pitch perfectly. Why yes, it is sweetheart. lol

Old 09-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Oh my! lol I'm glad you didn't have quite as much of your own laundry laying there. That really is funny.

I'm SO happy things are getting fixed!

And, I'm extremely happy you haven't had back pain for 2 days. That's incredible.

I do think I'll have fun today. We went swimming last night, the kids want to go again tonight. And we got out the guitar last night too. The baby cracked me up. I was tuning it and he came in and said "mama it's saying DING" and matched the pitch perfectly. Why yes, it is sweetheart. lol

Yea but now the fun part is you have more clothes to go thru! LOL

Glad yall had fun and I wish I could have seen the guitar thing! Too funny!

Glad they are getting into their groove and things are settling down some!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:01 AM
delete account

Here are some pictures from Nahkoe's homecoming: