Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

His DNA On Her Keys...

I have been following this story from Day one. I am just now reading for the first time that the accused's DNA was found on the victim's car keys.

With everything else that doesn't quite add up, this fact is really hard to ignore.

Beyond reasonable doubt?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-tria...200413920.html
Old 10-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Re: His DNA On Her Keys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson View Post
I have been following this story from Day one. I am just now reading for the first time that the accused's DNA was found on the victim's car keys.

With everything else that doesn't quite add up, this fact is really hard to ignore.

Beyond reasonable doubt?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jury-tria...200413920.html
I haven't heard of this case. The article isn't very well written, but from what I understand of it; the victim and Tellis knew each other. They were intimate on Dec 6. It appears that evening she was found by a passing motorist. The car keys were found later by someone walking with their child.

The prosecutor's story is that the victim and Tellis had, pardon me ladies, rough sex and Tellis thought he suffocated and killed the victim during the act. He panicked, parked the car and set it on fire to it with her inside, apparently in hopes of covering up his involvement in it. The only evidence, besides Tellis' own admission, which ties Tellis to the victim is a set of keys which have his DNA on them.

I was on a jury before and have participated in several mock jury's. It would be hard for me to judge guilty without a reasonable doubt.

The article mentioned that Tellis stopped to get gas from his shed. Was that found, or was it burned in the car?
Old 10-17-2017, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I haven't heard of this case. The article isn't very well written, but from what I understand of it; the victim and Tellis knew each other. They were intimate on Dec 6. It appears that evening she was found by a passing motorist. The car keys were found later by someone walking with their child.

The prosecutor's story is that the victim and Tellis had, pardon me ladies, rough sex and Tellis thought he suffocated and killed the victim during the act. He panicked, parked the car and set it on fire to it with her inside, apparently in hopes of covering up his involvement in it. The only evidence, besides Tellis' own admission, which ties Tellis to the victim is a set of keys which have his DNA on them.

I was on a jury before and have participated in several mock jury's. It would be hard for me to judge guilty without a reasonable doubt.

The article mentioned that Tellis stopped to get gas from his shed. Was that found, or was it burned in the car?

Timeline Of Events in the Jessica Chambers Death

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...day/765820001/

The trial has ended in mistrial.
The State will try again.

Personally, I think Quinton Tellis killed Jessica Chambers, but who is ERIC?
Old 10-19-2017, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

I am just amazed at the lack of common sense/critical thinking skill in that entire group.
Shows what the human spirit is capable of when outside of God's protection.