Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 03-26-2018, 05:37 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Ah hahahahahahaha!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

(The "d" word is used in an image at the beginning of the article)
FL Students Who Begged Gov’t to Take Their Rights Away, Now Angry Gov’t Took Away Their Rights

Parkland, FL — After the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida last month, a group of anti-gun high school children became the darlings of the anti-gun movement. They were given widespread coverage and platforms on all mainstream media networks to call for the disarming of Americans. They were sanctioned by the government to do so—and now they are getting what they asked for—less rights.

On Friday, the Broward County School system announced its plan to violate the students’ right to privacy be implementing a clear backpack policy.

“Clear backpacks are the only backpacks that will be permitted on campus,” said Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie said in a letter sent to parents.

Now, all students will have to allow anyone at anytime to view the contents of their backpacks as well as wear IDs so they can be properly identified by school authorities.

These new measures now have the darling activists on the defensive.

“I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?” Tyra Hemans, 19, a Stoneman senior, told CNN on Friday. But this is exactly what they wanted. These students wanted to punish the tens of millions of law-abiding gun owners by demanding the government take away their right to defend themselves—all for the actions of one person. Now, they are getting a taste of their own medicine, and it stinks.

“It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is,” Hogg said.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/fl-...upid-that-was/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-26-2018, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Re: Ah hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hogg went on a rant in some interview. I started watching it, but he was so foul-mouthed I shut it off. He was very upset over the clear bag policy and said it was violating his constitutional rights.

Oh the irony.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:43 PM
Banned

It's my guestimation that, as usual, the minority voices out-yelled the voices of common sense and reasoning due to the emotional nature of subject at hand.

Meanwhile, Emma Gonzalez has entered the draft, declared herself for the Florida State Senate and is expected to be picked up in the first round.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:48 AM
Registered Member

The Clinton Assault Weapons Ban lasted a tenure of 1994 to 2004, failing to stop numerous shootings, most notably Columbine, especially since this was an event of two demonized, sociopathic criminals desirous of sparking off societal anarchy, not merely a school shooting. That was but a catalyst to the beginning of sorrows in their eyes. Someone needs to indicate this on a national level.

See the 1689 Second London Baptist Confession, 1693 (Keach's) Catechism as well as Gadsby's Catechism for the summation of my doctrinal beliefs; I do not maintain filiation and spiration. I emphatically hold to all Five Solas also the Scriptural Law of Worship.

Gmchristianbooks.com
Old 03-27-2018, 01:27 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

I love the last line of the article, and it sums up my feelings perfectly.

Quote:
Here at the Free Thought Project, we find it is important to note that when you say, “I believe in freedom,” you don’t follow that sentence up with the word “but.”
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.