Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Walks_in_islam Walks_in_islam is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,557
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Laugh at this. This occurred today...violent Islam is an almost daily occurance, especially the violent muslims killing other violent muslim men, women and children.

"Suspected Sunni Muslim militants killed four state-backed Sunni fighters in Iraq on Saturday, security sources said, apparently viewing them as collaborators with the Shi'ite-led government of a nation plagued by sectarian hatred."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94H06Z20130518

What you'll find that is that not only is Islam the most violent religion on the face of the earth, but that the muslim on the forum is typical of muslims who will not address the inherent violence in the Islamic RELIGION.

"In other violence, tribesmen clashed with security forces and set four of their vehicles ablaze after a woman and three of her young children were killed in an army raid north of Ramadi."

Yet another example, in hundreds and hundreds of examples, that proves that baby killing Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today.
You are calling this civil war in Iraq religious or some kind of "jihad"?

Baby killing bleh

http://www.livingunderdrones.org/

Where's your outrage? OH I forgot - they're just Muslim babies. Who cares, right?

It is your money who funded and the president you voted for who kicked off this whole adventure. Was it worth it?

Moral: If you sleep with dogs you will probably wake up with fleas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqZ-ToXjCz0


Look at how young and healthy ole Rumsfield was when he was handshaking with his buddy Saddam Hussein! And check out Reagan and his Taliban buds.

Laugh at that. How in the world am I or anyone is supposed to "address" these long-past policies - genius
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reagan and taliban.jpg (67.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Rumsfields buddy.jpg (56.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-18-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-18-2013, 08:21 PM
seekerman seekerman is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,406
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
You are calling this civil war in Iraq religious or some kind of "jihad"?

Baby killing bleh

http://www.livingunderdrones.org/

Where's your outrage? OH I forgot - they're just Muslim babies. Who cares, right?

It is your money who funded and the president you voted for who kicked off this whole adventure. Was it worth it?

Moral: If you sleep with dogs you will probably wake up with fleas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqZ-ToXjCz0


Look at how young and healthy ole Rumsfield was when he was handshaking with his buddy Saddam Hussein! And check out Reagan and his Taliban buds.

Laugh at that. How in the world am I or anyone is supposed to "address" these long-past policies - genius
What is it that's inherent in Islam that makes it the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY.

"In other violence, tribesmen clashed with security forces and set four of their vehicles ablaze after a woman and three of her young children were killed in an army raid north of Ramadi."

This is such a common occurance in the RELIGION of Islam TODAY. Kill. Maim. Oppress. Kill. Kill. Maim. Oppress.

It makes no difference if it's man, woman or child, kill, kill, maim, kill.

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Walks_in_islam Walks_in_islam is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,557
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
What is it that's inherent in Islam that makes it the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY.

"In other violence, tribesmen clashed with security forces and set four of their vehicles ablaze after a woman and three of her young children were killed in an army raid north of Ramadi."

This is such a common occurance in the RELIGION of Islam TODAY. Kill. Maim. Oppress. Kill. Kill. Maim. Oppress.

It makes no difference if it's man, woman or child, kill, kill, maim, kill.

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth TODAY.
Sure LOL

Lets set aside church history from the Council of Nicea to the Inquisitions for a bit and focus on the church today.

"List of cool stuff that peaceful christians do in their spare time"

The Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt to blow up the Palace of Westminster, the English seat of government

The Orange Volunteers are a group infamous for carrying out simultaneous terrorist attacks on Catholic churches

Self-styled pastors Clifford Peeples, previously convicted under the Prevention of Terrorism Act, John Somerville, and their associates, were dubbed by RUC chief constable, Ronnie Flanagan "the demon pastors" – specialising in recounting lurid stories of Catholic savagery towards Protestants, and in finding biblical justifications for Protestant retaliation.

The National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT), a rebel group operating in Tripura, North-East India, has been described as engaging in terrorist violence motivated by their Christian beliefs. It is classified by the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism as one of the ten most active terrorist groups in the world, and has been accused of forcefully converting people to Christianity

The insurgency in Nagaland was originally led by the National Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN), and it is continued today by a faction named "NSCN–Isaac Muivah", which explicitly calls for a "Nagalim for Christ

The state government reports that the Baptist Church of Tripura supplies arms and gives financial support to the NLFT. In April 2000, the secretary of the Noapara Baptist Church in Tripura, Nagmanlal Halam, was arrested with a large quantity of explosives. He confessed to illegally buying and supplying explosives to the NLFT for two years. The NLFT has threatened to kill Hindus celebrating the annual five-day religious festival of Durga Puja and other religious celebrations. At least 20 Hindus in Tripura have been killed by the NLFT in two years for resisting forced conversion to Christianity. A leader of the Jamatia tribe, Rampada Jamatia, said that armed NLFT militants were forcibly converting tribal villagers to Christianity, which he said was a serious threat to Hinduism. It is believed that as many as 5,000 tribal villagers were converted over two years. These forcible conversions to Christianity, sometimes including the use of "rape as a means of intimidation," have also been noted by academics outside of India

In Assam in 2009, the Manmasi National Christian Army (MNCA), an extremist group from the Hmar tribe, were charged with forcing Hindus to convert at gunpoint. Seven or more Hmar youths were charged with visiting Bhuvan Pahar, a Hindu village, armed with guns, and pressuring residents to convert to Christianity. They also desecrated temples by painting crosses on the walls with their blood

In 2007 a tribal spiritual Hindu monk, Swami Lakshmanananda Saraswati, accused Radhakant Nayak, chief of a local chapter of World Vision, and a former Rajya Sabha member from Odisha in the Indian National Congress party, of plotting to assassinate him. The Swami also said that World Vision was covertly pumping money into India for religious conversion during the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami, and criticized the activities of Christian missionaries as going against tribal beliefs. In 2008, he was gunned down along with four disciples on the Hindu festive day of Krishna Janmashtami by a group of 30–40 armed men. Later, Maoist terrorist leader Sabyasachi Panda admitted responsibility for the assassination, saying that the Maoists had intervened in the religious dispute on behalf of Christians and Dalits. The non-governmental organization Justice on Trial disputed that there had been Maoist involvement, and quoted the Swami as claiming that Christian missionaries had earlier attacked him eight times

In July 2011, Anders Behring Breivik was arrested and charged with terrorism after a car bombing in Oslo and a mass shooting on Utøya island. As a result of his attacks, 151 people were injured, and 77 killed. Hours prior to the events, Breivik released a 1,500 page manifesto detailing that immigrants were undermining Norway's traditional Christian values, and identifying himself as a "Christian crusader

The Lord's Resistance Army, a cult guerrilla army engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and forced child labour as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism, it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the "Holy Spirit" which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations. LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle

Beginning after the Civil War, members of the Protestant-led Ku Klux Klan organization began engaging in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics, and other social or ethnic minorities.
They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity. The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman." Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns. Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization."

During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States. A number of terrorist attacks were attributed to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ. A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."

The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on May 31, 2009 was a belief that abortion is criminal and immoral, and that this belief went "hand in hand" with his religious beliefs.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and a lesbian nightclub, were made by Eric Robert Rudolph; Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to fit the definition of a Christian terrorist

Fourteen traditionalist shamans about to form a shamanic school and association were murdered in Peru over a period of several months prior to October 2011. The murders were committed by, and/or at the behest of, the local mayor and a group of other evangelical Christians. The mayor's brother was known in the area as a matabrujos or witch killer
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:04 AM
seekerman seekerman is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,406
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Sure LOL

Lets set aside church history from the Council of Nicea to the Inquisitions for a bit and focus on the church today.

"List of cool stuff that peaceful christians do in their spare time"

The Gunpowder Plot was a failed attempt to blow up the Palace of Westminster, the English seat of government

The Orange Volunteers are a group infamous for carrying out simultaneous terrorist attacks on Catholic churches

Self-styled pastors Clifford Peeples, previously convicted under the Prevention of Terrorism Act, John Somerville, and their associates, were dubbed by RUC chief constable, Ronnie Flanagan "the demon pastors" – specialising in recounting lurid stories of Catholic savagery towards Protestants, and in finding biblical justifications for Protestant retaliation.

The National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT), a rebel group operating in Tripura, North-East India, has been described as engaging in terrorist violence motivated by their Christian beliefs. It is classified by the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism as one of the ten most active terrorist groups in the world, and has been accused of forcefully converting people to Christianity

The insurgency in Nagaland was originally led by the National Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN), and it is continued today by a faction named "NSCN–Isaac Muivah", which explicitly calls for a "Nagalim for Christ

The state government reports that the Baptist Church of Tripura supplies arms and gives financial support to the NLFT. In April 2000, the secretary of the Noapara Baptist Church in Tripura, Nagmanlal Halam, was arrested with a large quantity of explosives. He confessed to illegally buying and supplying explosives to the NLFT for two years. The NLFT has threatened to kill Hindus celebrating the annual five-day religious festival of Durga Puja and other religious celebrations. At least 20 Hindus in Tripura have been killed by the NLFT in two years for resisting forced conversion to Christianity. A leader of the Jamatia tribe, Rampada Jamatia, said that armed NLFT militants were forcibly converting tribal villagers to Christianity, which he said was a serious threat to Hinduism. It is believed that as many as 5,000 tribal villagers were converted over two years. These forcible conversions to Christianity, sometimes including the use of "rape as a means of intimidation," have also been noted by academics outside of India

In Assam in 2009, the Manmasi National Christian Army (MNCA), an extremist group from the Hmar tribe, were charged with forcing Hindus to convert at gunpoint. Seven or more Hmar youths were charged with visiting Bhuvan Pahar, a Hindu village, armed with guns, and pressuring residents to convert to Christianity. They also desecrated temples by painting crosses on the walls with their blood

In 2007 a tribal spiritual Hindu monk, Swami Lakshmanananda Saraswati, accused Radhakant Nayak, chief of a local chapter of World Vision, and a former Rajya Sabha member from Odisha in the Indian National Congress party, of plotting to assassinate him. The Swami also said that World Vision was covertly pumping money into India for religious conversion during the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami, and criticized the activities of Christian missionaries as going against tribal beliefs. In 2008, he was gunned down along with four disciples on the Hindu festive day of Krishna Janmashtami by a group of 30–40 armed men. Later, Maoist terrorist leader Sabyasachi Panda admitted responsibility for the assassination, saying that the Maoists had intervened in the religious dispute on behalf of Christians and Dalits. The non-governmental organization Justice on Trial disputed that there had been Maoist involvement, and quoted the Swami as claiming that Christian missionaries had earlier attacked him eight times

In July 2011, Anders Behring Breivik was arrested and charged with terrorism after a car bombing in Oslo and a mass shooting on Utøya island. As a result of his attacks, 151 people were injured, and 77 killed. Hours prior to the events, Breivik released a 1,500 page manifesto detailing that immigrants were undermining Norway's traditional Christian values, and identifying himself as a "Christian crusader

The Lord's Resistance Army, a cult guerrilla army engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and forced child labour as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism, it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the "Holy Spirit" which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations. LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle

Beginning after the Civil War, members of the Protestant-led Ku Klux Klan organization began engaging in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics, and other social or ethnic minorities.
They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity. The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman." Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns. Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization."

During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States. A number of terrorist attacks were attributed to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ. A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."

The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on May 31, 2009 was a belief that abortion is criminal and immoral, and that this belief went "hand in hand" with his religious beliefs.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and a lesbian nightclub, were made by Eric Robert Rudolph; Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to fit the definition of a Christian terrorist

Fourteen traditionalist shamans about to form a shamanic school and association were murdered in Peru over a period of several months prior to October 2011. The murders were committed by, and/or at the behest of, the local mayor and a group of other evangelical Christians. The mayor's brother was known in the area as a matabrujos or witch killer
Let's look at RELIGIOUS violence today and let's find which RELIGION is almost always involved in the RELIGIOUS violence. This isn't a difficult exercise, simply read about the RELIGIOUS violence, note what RELIGION is involved in the RELIGIOUS violence and the fact is that almost every time, time after time, in current events Islam is involved. That's because Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the fact of the earth today.

Just watch the news. And do the usual muslim denial, but the facts remain.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Walks_in_islam Walks_in_islam is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,557
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Let's look at RELIGIOUS violence today and let's find which RELIGION is almost always involved in the RELIGIOUS violence. This isn't a difficult exercise, simply read about the RELIGIOUS violence, note what RELIGION is involved in the RELIGIOUS violence and the fact is that almost every time, time after time, in current events Islam is involved. That's because Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the fact of the earth today.

Just watch the news. And do the usual muslim denial, but the facts remain.
The above are stories of current christian religious violence today including the use of rape to force conversion from Hinduism to christianity in Asia. Painting crosses using their victims blood is a nice christian touch but not new - this was done by christian crusaders hundreds of years ago and was done to Mosques in Egypt by the Coptics last month. Can ya gimme a DUH and an amen?

So whats the claim? These stories are not true? I do watch the news and have you ever seen a story about these things? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there and if Fox does not pipe a story to your trailerhouse and fill your head with it does it mean that it never happened?

I otherwise did not deny that violence occurs in Islamic countries. In fact I posted many stories about Muslim policemen who die to fight and stop violence in their own countries and posted many stories linking violence in the Middle East to fighting the incursion of Iran into mideast politics.

I do say and hold to the fact that violence in Muslim countries occurs at a much, much lower level than violence in non-Muslim countries.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:24 AM
seekerman seekerman is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,406
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
The above are stories of current christian religious violence today including the use of rape to force conversion from Hinduism to christianity in Asia. Painting crosses using their victims blood is a nice christian touch but not new - this was done by christian crusaders hundreds of years ago and was done to Mosques in Egypt by the Coptics last month. Can ya gimme a DUH and an amen?

So whats the claim? These stories are not true? I do watch the news and have you ever seen a story about these things? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there and if Fox does not pipe a story to your trailerhouse and fill your head with it does it mean that it never happened?

I otherwise did not deny that violence occurs in Islamic countries. In fact I posted many stories about Muslim policemen who die to fight and stop violence in their own countries and posted many stories linking violence in the Middle East to fighting the incursion of Iran into mideast politics.

I do say and hold to the fact that violence in Muslim countries occurs at a much, much lower level than violence in non-Muslim countries.
There isn't a RELIGION on earth which has more RELIGIOUS violence than Islam. That's the fact you're not facing. Watch the news next week. Note which RELIGION is involved in the almost weekly killing, maiming and oppression. In almost every instance, it's Islam.

There's a reason that when you see RELIGIOUS violence you can safely bet that Islam is at the core of the RELIGIOUS killing, maiming and oppression.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Walks_in_islam Walks_in_islam is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,557
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
There isn't a RELIGION on earth which has more RELIGIOUS violence than Islam. That's the fact you're not facing. Watch the news next week. Note which RELIGION is involved in the almost weekly killing, maiming and oppression. In almost every instance, it's Islam.

There's a reason that when you see RELIGIOUS violence you can safely bet that Islam is at the core of the RELIGIOUS killing, maiming and oppression.
Not in my neighborhood. When I see RELIGIOUS violence by RELIGIOUS leaders they are always christian.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:44 AM
seekerman seekerman is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,406
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Not in my neighborhood. When I see RELIGIOUS violence by RELIGIOUS leaders they are always christian.
Is the RELIGIOUS violence by christians against other christians fairly frequent as it is in Islam? I gave yet another example of Islamic RELIGIOUS violence against other muslims earlier today.

The peaceful muslims enjoy the killing, maiming and oppression of other muslims for some reason....

"The blasts at the two Sunni Muslim mosques also wounded 45 people, said tribal police officer Badshah Rehman. Both of the mosques were badly damaged, and the roof of one of them collapsed. The mosques were located in Baz Darrah village in the Malakand district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Rehman said."

Yes, this is yet another, almost daily, example of how peaceful the RELIGION of Islam is.

I'll keep posting the religious violence of the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today...Islam. You just keep doing the usual muslim denial of that fact and everything will work out ok.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Walks_in_islam Walks_in_islam is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,557
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Is the RELIGIOUS violence by christians against other christians fairly frequent as it is in Islam? I gave yet another example of Islamic RELIGIOUS violence against other muslims earlier today.

The peaceful muslims enjoy the killing, maiming and oppression of other muslims for some reason....

"The blasts at the two Sunni Muslim mosques also wounded 45 people, said tribal police officer Badshah Rehman. Both of the mosques were badly damaged, and the roof of one of them collapsed. The mosques were located in Baz Darrah village in the Malakand district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Rehman said."

Yes, this is yet another, almost daily, example of how peaceful the RELIGION of Islam is.


I'll keep posting the religious violence of the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today...Islam. You just keep doing the usual muslim denial of that fact and everything will work out ok.
I would content that blowing up places of worship during the course of civil war is a symbol of "anti-religious" and not "religious" violence
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-19-2013, 03:27 PM
seekerman seekerman is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,406
Re: Islam vs. Christianity Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
I would content that blowing up places of worship during the course of civil war is a symbol of "anti-religious" and not "religious" violence
It's pure religious violence.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Islam vs. Christianity Part 1 Bruce Klein Islamic Issues and News 563 03-11-2018 11:12 PM
Islam vs. Christianity Part 3 Bruce Klein Islamic Issues and News 23 05-15-2013 06:15 PM
Islam vs. Christianity Part 2 Bruce Klein Islamic Issues and News 2 04-18-2012 08:00 AM
Islam, a religion of peace? Sam Islamic Issues and News 4 04-26-2007 09:44 PM
Why are You a Part of Something You Hate? Nahum Fellowship Hall 94 03-22-2007 07:34 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Jito463
- by CC1
- by aegsm76
- by n david

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.