Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-03-2015, 07:09 AM
Registered Member

Yet Another Cop Killed, Murdered, BLM?

Being a cop is inherently dangerous-- more so in some areas of our country than in others.

Still, the danger is there, even in rural Illinois.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/02...ed-in-chicago/

Was this cop killed or was he murdered? Is the BLM Movement to blame for this officer's death?

Is the exercise of the American freedoms of speech and expression ever the cause of someone's death?
Old 09-03-2015, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Re: Yet Another Cop Killed, Murdered, BLM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson View Post
Being a cop is inherently dangerous-- more so in some areas of our country than in others.

Was this cop killed or was he murdered? Is the BLM Movement to blame for this officer's death?
I read a report that some police recruits have quit, citing the targeted killings and threats from BLM and the Black Panthers.

The cop was murdered. Any time someone shoots and kills a cop it's murder.

Quote:
Is the exercise of the American freedoms of speech and expression ever the cause of someone's death?
It definitely could be. People are motivated to violence in different ways, including through rhetoric and protests. When the Black Panthers threaten to cowardly sneak up behind cops to kill them, and when BLM refuses to condemn these attacks, this kind of thing happens.

The BLM needs to make a clear and loud statement that they do not in any way condone any kind of violence towards police officers. Otherwise, they should be considered a hate group and possibly even a homegrown terrorist organization.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I read a report that some police recruits have quit, citing the targeted killings and threats from BLM and the Black Panthers.

The cop was murdered. Any time someone shoots and kills a cop it's murder.

It definitely could be. People are motivated to violence in different ways, including through rhetoric and protests. When the Black Panthers threaten to cowardly sneak up behind cops to kill them, and when BLM refuses to condemn these attacks, this kind of thing happens.

The BLM needs to make a clear and loud statement that they do not in any way condone any kind of violence towards police officers. Otherwise, they should be considered a hate group and possibly even a homegrown terrorist organization.
Sigh.....

This is week. Are they as a group calling for the killing of cops? Show me where someone in leadership did.

Did any white christian group come out and condemn the South Carolina shootings?
Old 09-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fionn mac Cumh View Post
Sigh.....

This is week. Are they as a group calling for the killing of cops? Show me where someone in leadership did.
They quote from a noted communist and cop killer, Assata Shakur, and use her writings and beliefs in their protests and training videos.

One of their chants used at their protests is: "Pigs in a blanket. Fry'em like Bacon."

That's referring to cops in body bags. So, yes, the leadership DOES promote violence and incite hatred towards cops.

I'm not surprised you support this group.

Quote:
Did any white christian group come out and condemn the South Carolina shootings?
Show me where there were whites disrupting traffic or staging protests calling for blacks in body bags. Oh, there were none. No white christian group was inciting violence against blacks.

But, yes, there were many whites who condemned the attack. There were even whites who went out of their minds and decided to ban flags, civil war images, movies and tv shows!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
They quote from a noted communist and cop killer, Assata Shakur, and use her writings and beliefs in their protests and training videos.

One of their chants used at their protests is: "Pigs in a blanket. Fry'em like Bacon."

That's referring to cops in body bags. So, yes, the leadership DOES promote violence and incite hatred towards cops.

I'm not surprised you support this group.

Show me where there were whites disrupting traffic or staging protests calling for blacks in body bags. Oh, there were none. No white christian group was inciting violence against blacks.

But, yes, there were many whites who condemned the attack. There were even whites who went out of their minds and decided to ban flags, civil war images, movies and tv shows!
Getting mad the the reaction instead of the action. Typical of people like you who have their head in the sand and want to pretend racism doesnt exist. Do you get mad when you hear of bad racist cops? Probably not. You probably victim shame. If you werent saying all lives matter when black civilians die, then you are part of the problem. All lives matter only happens when cops die
Old 09-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Getting mad the the reaction instead of the action. Typical of people like you who have their head in the sand and want to pretend racism doesnt exist. Do you get mad when you hear of bad racist cops? Probably not. You probably victim shame. If you werent saying all lives matter when black civilians die, then you are part of the problem. All lives matter only happens when cops die

I completely reject the notion that there are anything but a few isolated cases of racism against blacks in this country. You have never produced any data to convince me otherwise.

Disenfranchisement against whites is growing rapidly here and in Europe.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Interesting how that works?

I think it is also interesting that there are some who view BLM as simply racist for focusing on the deaths of blacks and the hands of cops.

For them, recognizing and speaking out against that problem is a show of racism.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:

BLM might be partially to blame. I blame the media, Eric Holder, Obama and black leaders for not being more honest about facts and statistics

To this day a LOT of people say/believe Trayvon was an innocent 12 year old who was executed by a white man.

To this day a LOT of people say/believe Michael Brown was an innocent 12 year old boy who was executed with his hands raised by a white cop.

These two have set the ground work for everything that happens regarding Police/Black relations.

When a white person is shot, unarmed by the police, nobody cares. It's not news. When a white person is brutally beaten up by police, nobody cares. It's not news.

MORE blacks die at the hands of non-police and by other blacks than by the police, but nobody cares, it's not news.

Our nation is screwing itself by manipulating the emotions of Americans and especially blacks.

I'm not into crazy conspiracies but I do believe the powers that be want the chaos, because they believe chaos is a means for change, the change they want.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Go Dodgers!

To bring peace to this topic, I suggest we go back to hating on Jews......

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
To bring peace to this topic, I suggest we go back to hating on Jews......
I don't suggest we hate anyone.

I love everybody.