Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

This is HUGE

CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to "stand down."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2AQvl5mHB
Old 10-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Renewed

Re: This is HUGE

Was reading this. Very sad.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 10-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Was reading this. Very sad.
Sad, and unbelievably angry. Also sad that NONE of it surprises/surprised me.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:38 PM
of 9!! :)

It's been all over Twitter today.
3 times they asked for help, 3 time denied.
Makes me furious.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Mr. Stewart

If this happened as it appears here, some heads need to and will roll. If assets were on the ground that could reasonably be relocated there, they should have been. I hate seeing real lives sacrificed in this way. In my opinion there is nothing more important than protecting those who go into harm's way on our behalf.

Either the United States will destroy ignorance, or ignorance will destroy the United States. – W.E.B. DuBois
My Countdown Counting down to: The Apocolypse
Old 10-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

cia trying to make obama look bad?

Last edited by Dedicated Mind; 10-26-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:02 PM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated Mind View Post
No excuses!!!!
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 10-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstew View Post
If this happened as it appears here, some heads need to and will roll. If assets were on the ground that could reasonably be relocated there, they should have been. I hate seeing real lives sacrificed in this way. In my opinion there is nothing more important than protecting those who go into harm's way on our behalf.
another unit was only an hour away ,if hillary wants to, she can single handidly bury the admin.and billy boy has been urging her to ,constantly fighting over it is the word .but she is afraid of the repercusions, obama protecting the muslims again.this is the greatest cover up since watergate !
Old 10-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canam View Post
another unit was only an hour away ,if hillary wants to, she can single handidly bury the admin.and billy boy has been urging her to ,constantly fighting over it is the word .but she is afraid of the repercusions, obama protecting the muslims again.this is the greatest cover up since watergate !
This surpassed Watergate a long time ago.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated Mind View Post
No, just not accepting responsibility. It's not the President's fault they didn't inform him earlier. If I were him, I would be furious.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV