Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > WPF News
Facebook

Notices

WPF News Discussion of the WWPF meetings in Tulsa and related sidetracks.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Re: What is Wrong With This Picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonMyers View Post
i really dont believe in Holy Ghost and other such wrong thoughts. Even I got divorced last year but It was mainly due to our own lack of understanding. What the holy ghost has to do with it
What?
Old 05-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonMyers View Post
Right. We had a ladies meeting and a sermon was played on that subject. We had quite a few widows present. The older generation doesn't go for being that open and I thought it was inappropriate. We should have had the tape passed to married couples that were interested.

One point the speaker made, which was embarrassing in front of the older ladies, although a good point - on
discount lingerie - Men like the challenge of taking off what you have on. I could have died as they were squirming.

I was married and divorced a few years before I even heard of the Holy Ghost, but when I remarried in the church I didn't wear white to respect the older generation. That's just me, though.

i really dont believe in Holy Ghost and other such wrong thoughts. Even I got divorced last year but It was mainly due to our own lack of understanding. What the holy ghost has to do with it
Anybody out there believing in holy Ghost?
Old 05-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

What?
Old 05-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
What?

Personally, yes; I believe that God has a Spirit that is a part of Him, that goes out from Him as a result of Dabhar, and may be considered distinct from God in certain respects. A useful analogy would be your spirit, say, as a parent, maybe, that can accomplish things even though you may be completely ignorant of the specific situation in which your spirit came up (among your kids, say).
Old 06-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

I am so sick of people judging other organizations cause they went and did there own thing for one it is not christian to be syntactical of other people. You will never agree with everything that someone else does. let them do there own thing. I am not with any organization never have been. I don't have anything against any of them. But I have seen it so many times that if someone leaves and does there own thing they get trampled on and judged. We need to just worry about us and quit focusing on other people and what they do and judging other organizations. cause of the decisions they make and the thing of it is the stuff that is being brought up is childish stuff that people need to grow up. I am sorry the deal with saying the person on the flyer has short sleeves is ridiculous if you have time to be critical of that then you have time to go witness to someone.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplowman View Post
I am so sick of...
Well your totally ruining it for all the Christians interested in the Dom/Sub thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplowman View Post
...then you have time to go witness to someone.
Ah; witness as a verb, hmm. Nope.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned

You mean like what the JW's do, right? Urg. "Let's go turn some people off of Christ."