Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

Need lyrics to he knows by ibc!

I NEED THE LYRICS FOR OUR SIGN TEAM SO WE CAN GET TO WORK ON IT
Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Need lyrics to he knows by ibc!

There are moments in this life when the world around us seems so dark and cold. And there's nothing left to do, but to stand in the silence and face it all alone. Questions wondering why, we have to face these trials, and is it really worth all of this pain. Let me say..... He knows.

There are moments in this life, when the trials and tribulations seem to never end. And your spirit is so weak, cause you feel that you have done all that you can.. oh... Left with a broken heart, and shattered dreams, and the pieces have all been thrown away. Let me say.. He knows all about the hurt, about the pain, about the tears. And though we don't understand, we're blinded, by our darkest fears... and we cannot see our way.. Let me say, He knows, He knows He knows,
He knows, He knows, He knows... He knows..... OH!

And when you cannot see your way... just put your trust in Him.. cuz He'll be faithful come what may.. and when you cannot feel Him, just know that He is there.. if you reach out for His hand He'll hold you.. Your burdens He will share.

He knows(He knows) just what your going through (what your going through) He cares (He cares) and He will carry you.. (He will carry you) I know who holds the future in His hands. And you don't hafta worry if you let Him take control... He knows (He knows) what your going through (what your going through) and He cares..(He cares) and He's gonna carry you (He will carry you) Oh yes I know ( I know) who holds the future in His hands.. and you don't hafta worry if you let Him take control...... He knows.....He cares... I know....... who holds the future in His hands........ and when you feel like giving up and your heart has had enough.. just let me say...... (He knows) he knows.... ooooh I know the lord knows........ ooooh....... He knows...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ey_66SfxW0

Last edited by Pressing-On; 07-10-2009 at 10:47 PM.