Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet > Testimonies
Facebook

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Wife Recieved The HolyGhost For First Time!

Im so excited I know I posted this earlier but the title of the post didn't really give a clue as to what it was about...God has been blessing me like crazy lately!Not only did he fill her with the HolyGhost but he set her free from alot of issues that had her bound...it was so exciting getting a call from her and hearing the excitement in her voice as she described what happened and how it happened and also how different she felt and how she had never felt that clean and at peace before!I was almost weeping when I got off the phone with her I was so thankful...in fact im holding back tears now...if I wasn't on the ambulance next to my heathen partner id be squawling like a baby....I love u guys.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:47 PM
A Child Of The Most High

Re: Wife Recieved The HolyGhost For First Time!

Praise the LORD!

I'm rejoicing with you my brother!!
Old 06-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Thank God!

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
On the road less traveled

Praise the Lord that is just awesome news!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Im so excited I know I posted this earlier but the title of the post didn't really give a clue as to what it was about...God has been blessing me like crazy lately!Not only did he fill her with the HolyGhost but he set her free from alot of issues that had her bound...it was so exciting getting a call from her and hearing the excitement in her voice as she described what happened and how it happened and also how different she felt and how she had never felt that clean and at peace before!I was almost weeping when I got off the phone with her I was so thankful...in fact im holding back tears now...if I wasn't on the ambulance next to my heathen partner id be squawling like a baby....I love u guys.
That is awesome jedi! I thank Christ with you and pray He keeps on blessing you and your family.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Praise God, that is awesome.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 06-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

If I could I would

Ya'll's life will never be the same!
Old 06-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Registered Member

Awesome!!!!!
Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"Do not believe everthing you read on the internet" - Abe Lincoln
Old 06-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Jediwill, if you had lived in Texas I would have thought your wife might have been at our church this morning! There was a woman who came with a friend and her husband. During the second song, I noticed she had her head down with her hair hiding her face. Her friend was praying with her.

All of a sudden I saw her throw her head back, hands in the air and a big smile spread over her face. I saw the pastor who was standing in the front pew in front of her, turn around and start praying with her. In a few moments she had received the Holy Ghost and was speaking in tongues as the Spirit gave the utterance. She was baptized in Jesus Name at the end of the service. As she came up out of the water, she threw her hands up and began speaking in tongues again. Joy filled her soul as she continued worshipping and praising God.

So happy for your wife receiving the Holy Ghost! She will never be the same. Old things are passing away, all things are becoming new.
Blessed are they that do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled!

Falla39
Old 06-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

I wish I had been there :-( I was at work.