Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Overcoming witchcraft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro_P2u View Post
Question: How do you overcome witchcraft attacks that bring fatigue and oppression on the mind? Also tightness in the neck, almost like a choking. Also the loss of memory? How do we war against this spirit? And how long does it take before it breaks? An anyone dealt with this type of warfare?
First, reduce and eliminate processed foods, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and MSG from your diet. And aspartame.

Second, get plenty of exercise, and plenty of sleep.

Third, reduce as much as possible your exposure to Wi-Fi, cellphones, LED screens, and electromagnetic fields. Spend time outside, plant a garden, read a book, take up an instrument or other hobby.

Fourth, learn how to identify stress and natural, normal methods of coping with it and mitigating its effects.

Fifth, NEVER drink diet sodas. NEVER.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

If you are born again and not backslid, hexes and voodoo have zero effect on you.

Unless you want to believe they do. In which case you don't need anyone to put a hex on you, you've done it to yourself.

Real witchcraft isn't about choking sensations, its about women dominating churches, people manipulating others' minds, and people poisoning others' bodies.

Big Religion, Big Media, and Big Pharma.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
First, reduce and eliminate processed foods, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and MSG from your diet. And aspartame.

Second, get plenty of exercise, and plenty of sleep.

Third, reduce as much as possible your exposure to Wi-Fi, cellphones, LED screens, and electromagnetic fields. Spend time outside, plant a garden, read a book, take up an instrument or other hobby.

Fourth, learn how to identify stress and natural, normal methods of coping with it and mitigating its effects.

Fifth, NEVER drink diet sodas. NEVER.
These are all good suggestions. I guess you don't believe it's a supernatural thing?
Old 04-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
If you are born again and not backslid, hexes and voodoo have zero effect on you.

Unless you want to believe they do. In which case you don't need anyone to put a hex on you, you've done it to yourself.

Real witchcraft isn't about choking sensations, its about women dominating churches, people manipulating others' minds, and people poisoning others' bodies.

Big Religion, Big Media, and Big Pharma.
C'mon now!
Old 04-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
These are all good suggestions. I guess you don't believe it's a supernatural thing?
I grew up with the occult. Part of a coven at age 12. Full blown traditional satanist by 15, channeling, kaballah, hermeticism (Golden Dawn), Enochian high magick, evocations, the whole ten yards.

Most of what people think are "witchcraft attacks" are bad diet and neuroses.

The real stuff is right there on TV for all to imbibe. And at the doctor's office. And in most social institutions, which have been effeminized and subverted by occultic philosophies, like "modern psychology" and "marketing science".

Old 04-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Covenant Apostolic

pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Short Definition: magic, sorcery, enchantment
Definition: magic, sorcery, enchantment.
HELPS Word-studies
5331 pharmakeía (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs") – properly, drug-related sorcery, like the practice of magical-arts, etc. (A. T. Robertson).
Old 04-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Short Definition: magic, sorcery, enchantment
Definition: magic, sorcery, enchantment.
HELPS Word-studies
5331 pharmakeía (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs") – properly, drug-related sorcery, like the practice of magical-arts, etc. (A. T. Robertson).
Exactly. As in, vaccines and fluoride to riddle the brain with holes to make room for the TV programming and eventually the cybernetic interfaces, plunging society into a VR simulation that will be managed by the AI supercomputers in Utah and under Denver International Airport.

Old 04-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I grew up with the occult. Part of a coven at age 12. Full blown traditional satanist by 15, channeling, kaballah, hermeticism (Golden Dawn), Enochian high magick, evocations, the whole ten yards.

The real stuff is right there on TV for all to imbibe. And at the doctor's office. And in most social institutions, which have been effeminized and subverted by occultic philosophies, like "modern psychology" and "marketing science".
I must respectfully disagree with you on this statement. There is a whole lot more that is dealing with witchcraft than those before mentioned things.

Witchcraft is a spirit.

1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Samuel told Saul that rebellions the sin of witchcraft.

Witchcraft can manifest many different ways, not just somebody using a sticky doll.

But......

Old 04-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Just because a spirit lacks authority does not mean it lacks ability...It just means that what it is attempting to do is "illegal" and must be put in its place with God given authority that the believer possesses.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Are there real witchcraft attacks? as in demonic possession and oppression in conjuction with the occult type practices like witchcraft or sorcery, in your opinion?

I've been physically attacked by what I believe to be a demon (couldn't see it) but he told me he was going to destroy my marriage, blah, blah, blah and was preventing me from moving and talking. Just the original poster I called on the name of Jesus in my mind because I could talk and the oppressor left. The first and last time I had such an attack but it was real and not caused by the things you spoke of.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear

Last edited by mizpeh; 04-08-2017 at 11:34 AM.