Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-29-2020, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

Trump can't leave office

Delta Force/CIA shootout in Germany? We have the server?

The problem is, time is not on our side. December 12 is in the Constitution. The Electoral College must meet on that day. But if it takes until December 19, for example, to adequately compile and present all the evidence that Trump is privy to, then what? What if the SCOTUS declines to hear the case because "we don't have enough time?"

Perhaps they are actually trying to force Trump to take executive action so they can have an excuse for a forced deep-state removal. Time for millions of armed patriots to take D.C.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:08 PM
New User

Re: Trump can't leave office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Perhaps they are actually trying to force Trump to take executive action so they can have an excuse for a forced deep-state removal. Time for millions of armed patriots to take D.C.
So, when are you going?
Old 11-29-2020, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
So, when are you going?
When a well-regulated militia announces plans to do so. Leaderless armies are not armies at all.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Insanity. The man lost the election but his ego won't let him admit it Sadly his rabid followers believe every wild accusation he throws out there. Courts are another story as they actually require evidence and proof and that is why the meritless lawsuits have gone nowhere.

Not to mention the recounts have only confirmed Trump's loss. Time to move on and work toward keeping control of the Senate by winning the two GA Senate races then concentrate on retaking control of the House in 2022.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 11-29-2020, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Insanity. The man lost the election but his ego won't let him admit it Sadly his rabid followers believe every wild accusation he throws out there. Courts are another story as they actually require evidence and proof and that is why the meritless lawsuits have gone nowhere.

Not to mention the recounts have only confirmed Trump's loss. Time to move on and work toward keeping control of the Senate by winning the two GA Senate races then concentrate on retaking control of the House in 2022.
The insanity is on YOUR part. Anyone who thinks Biden actually won this election is willfully ignorant or self-deceived. Recounts? Are you serious?
Old 11-29-2020, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

I would like for you to tell me, was this frivolous? Was this judge wrong?

Old 11-29-2020, 08:10 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:

Mr. Trump has not lost the election. And, I am not a rabid follower that believes whatever's thrown out. I especially do NOT trust main stream media at ALL!!

The majority of Americans KNOW this election was rigged from the get go. No if, ands, or buts about it! Mr. Trump would have won by a landslide (and actually did) had all those fraudulent votes and voters not been allowed to get through.

I hope they fight continue fighting. Praying God's will be done.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Insanity. The man lost the election but his ego won't let him admit it Sadly his rabid followers believe every wild accusation he throws out there.
I totally understand this take away. Absolutely, but one must keep in mind a bigger picture. One that has the Donald having to fight off a media machine and liberals even before he was sworn in 4 years ago. Let's be objective, let's just stand back from the chessboard and ask, what is the point of this theatre? What is actually happening? Is it just the Donald throwing a tantrum? Did a man who is literally falling apart from dementia, or early onset of Parkinson's disease get the most votes of any president in history? Especially since his running mate was so disliked by her own party? I understand that there are they "as long as it's not Trump" voters. Who would vote for Satan and Mystery Babylon just as long as it isn't the Donald. I get that, but obviously there is something else going on? Brazil's President Bolsonaro even follows this whole idea of a rigged election. Is the president of Brazil also a rabid follower of the Donald?

Quote:
Courts are another story as they actually require evidence and proof and that is why the meritless lawsuits have gone nowhere.
That's another thing. Where are you getting your information from? Where is Pressing On getting her information from? See what I mean?

Quote:
Not to mention the recounts have only confirmed Trump's loss.
Again, says who? Listen I would love to light the fires to chase everyone up into the windmill with torches and pitchforks. But, there is just way too much going on. You may be right, Trump hands down lost fair and square. We may have Creepy Uncle Hair Sniffing Joe Biden for one year and kackling Kamala Harris with her vice president Hillary Clinton for three years. That could happen. But don't you think we should wait it all out until January? Wouldn't we have been able by that time to see that time proved all things? Instead of you coming on here and trying to do an imitation of me? Then have some poster snivel about how he or she doesn't like to post on here anymore? Because no one wants to talk about how Old Tyme Pennycost preached against them playing Scrabble when they were children?

Quote:
Time to move on and work toward keeping control of the Senate by winning the two GA Senate races then concentrate on retaking control of the House in 2022.
Move on?

I'm real sorry CC1, but sad to say the United States is a political mess, and both sides are mentally bankrupt. Even Edward Bernays would be alerting us to wake up. But we don't mind what our politicians do to us, just as long as they are our favorite shade of blue or red. Hey, seriously, you and I probably won't even have to worry about any of this. It will all be dumped (as history always proves out) on our grandchildren's lap. They might even ask why we allowed it to all happen? History may just tell them "because when they saw what kind of ice cream Nancy Pelosi was eating? They ran out and bought the same brand!"

Old 11-29-2020, 08:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MawMaw View Post
Mr. Trump has not lost the election. And, I am not a rabid follower that believes whatever's thrown out. I especially do NOT trust main stream media at ALL!!

The majority of Americans KNOW this election was rigged from the get go. No if, ands, or buts about it! Mr. Trump would have won by a landslide (and actually did) had all those fraudulent votes and voters not been allowed to get through.

I hope they fight continue fighting. Praying God's will be done.
You tell him MawMaw!

Hope PawPaw is doing way better now!
Old 11-29-2020, 08:53 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You tell him MawMaw!

Hope PawPaw is doing way better now!
Yes, PawPaw is sooooo much better now! Thanks for asking.

But, do keep Pop (PawPaw's Dad) in your prayers. He is back in the hospital.
Not, from Covid, but from horrible swelling in his legs. He's nearly 91 and he has congestive heart failure among other problems.