Apostolic Friends Forum  

Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery
Facebook

Notices

The Nursery Where we await new little ones in our AFF Fellowship Family!

Old 10-15-2014, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

Re: Immunizations/Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
I raised 3 daughters. Our choice was no vaccines. There were some battles with the schools but we by Gods grace overcame. Thank YHWH my kids were shielded from disease as well as the vaccines.

I met a woman some years back who laid the blame for her daughters autism on the vaccine she was given. I work in a setting with mentally disabled people. No telling how many lives were harmed through them.

So it can be done but I think the laws and school policies are probably tighter now than in those days in the 80's. It would really be important to see what the state is able to do if you do not. You dont want to risk losing them to the state.

Pray as has been said for wisdom and for Gods power and guidance. I will pray this night. Blessings to you.
I do believe God gives grace to His people. Not to say we won't get sick, have diseases or die, but even if that happens, He gives grace and strength.

Fortunately, here in Arizona, we have charter schools. My daughter is in Kindergarten at a charter school, and all they require is for us to sign a paper stating we are not vaccinating her. If it came down to the state forcing us to vaccinate or us lose our children, we would vaccinate and I believe God would protect them from harm.

Part of my wife's indecisiveness is that our daughter received several of her immunizations, including the DTaP and MMR we've read so much bad about. IIRC, she received all scheduled for her first year and we haven't since then. Thankfully, she's very healthy and has only been sick once thus far. She's had allergies (sneezing and coughing) now and then, but nothing prolonged or worrisome.

Last edited by n david; 10-15-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
According to our first son's pediatrician, vaccinations will prevent a child from ever developing full immunity against whatever they vaccinated for.

Before giving your child shots read these:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc...ink-to-autism/

http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/statistics.htm

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...o-to-vaccines/
Thanks for the links. I've had a few people tell me their pediatrician has actually told them which vaccines not to get, whether because of ineffectiveness or because of the dangerous side effects.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Not riding the train

Vaccines are designed to trick your body's immune system into producing protective antibodies needed to resist any future infection. However, your body is smarter than that. The artificial stimulation of your immune system produced by lab altered bacteria and viruses simply does not replicate the exact response that your immune system mounts when naturally encountering the infectious microorganism.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...h-vaccine.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFWBelim1Hw#t=190
Old 10-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Not riding the train

I really like to read and listen to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

Dr. Attorney Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and special guest Dr. Sherri Tenpenny discuss UNICEF's criticism of anti-vaccine groups on social media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmZPwJTtak0

Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties.

From 1986 to 1998, she was a full time Emergency Medicine physician and the director of the Emergency Department in Findlay, Ohio. In 1996, she opened a center for Integrative medicine now located in Middleburg Heights. Patients have come from nearly all 50 states and 14 countries to get well using a combination of conventional and holistic therapies.

Beyond her recognition in the field of Integrative Medicine, she is most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the negative impact vaccines can have on health. Dr Tenpenny has invested more than 18,000 hours documenting the problems with vaccines.
http://drtenpenny.com/
Old 10-15-2014, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I really like to read and listen to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties.

From 1986 to 1998, she was a full time Emergency Medicine physician and the director of the Emergency Department in Findlay, Ohio. In 1996, she opened a center for Integrative medicine now located in Middleburg Heights. Patients have come from nearly all 50 states and 14 countries to get well using a combination of conventional and holistic therapies.

Beyond her recognition in the field of Integrative Medicine, she is most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the negative impact vaccines can have on health. Dr Tenpenny has invested more than 18,000 hours documenting the problems with vaccines.
http://drtenpenny.com/
I just read that she's a contributing author to the book I just rented - "Vaccine Epidemic." I've bookmarked her website, and will check it out after work. Thanks for the links and youtube videos.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I just read that she's a contributing author to the book I just rented - "Vaccine Epidemic." I've bookmarked her website, and will check it out after work. Thanks for the links and youtube videos.
In the video link I posted, around the 16:00 mark, she talks about what to do to bring up your immune system if you are forced to immunize - such as - in the military or in a court ordered divorce situation - Vit C and Vit A drops - 1000 IU per lb for three days before, day of and three days after immunization, waking up white blood cells. She said she has no scientific research, but it makes sense.

She discusses Herd Immunity at the 30:00 marker.

Last edited by Pressing-On; 10-15-2014 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:34 AM
Not riding the train

On Vaccination and Trust ~ by Shawn Siegel

This is a matter of trust. They ask for our consent to inject vaccines into our kids, when neither they nor we even know the real extent of the associated adverse reactions – when the reality is literally open-ended. There is no doubt that the actual number of reactions is many times the number recorded in VAERS. The only question is, how many? – ten times?; one hundred times? Our medical authorities are quick to point out that correlation isn’t causation; that, just because a reaction is temporally associated with a vaccination doesn’t prove one was caused by the other. Their assumption that they can even offer such a rationale is unacceptable. They are public servants; when in asking us to vaccinate they ask us to subject our kids to the possibility of diabetes, learning disorder, epilepsy – death! – we demand they be straightforward in their reportage about the associated risks, and make no assumptions – offer no rationales – refrain from implied suggestion that parents can simply discount the many thousands of reports as mistaken, or false.

It’s an issue of trust, and there is no question here. The CDC, the FDA, the nation’s department of Health and Human Services, the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, state health agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, many doctors and some journalists are well aware that there are extreme and catastrophic vaccine reactions, and that many more thousands of vaccine recipients are going to suffer them, yet, with a few notable exceptions, they say nothing. More egregiously, in literally portraying vaccination as safe they knowingly mischaracterize it. They not only betray our trust, they show it great disdain.

It’s not that diseases can’t be seriously damaging; it’s that the liberty to determine what level of risk is acceptable for your child is yours, not theirs, and that authority is severely compromised because they will not tell the truth. Moreover, if they snub their noses at their responsibility to give us complete information in one area of vaccination, we cannot trust them to be truthful in other areas: vaccine history; vaccine effectiveness; and the true nature of the threat of disease. They can only be trusted to advance the vaccination paradigm.

Investigate. Research. They’re your kids.

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...-shawn-siegel/
Old 10-16-2014, 10:15 PM
Registered Member

Knowing what I know now, I would have never vaccinated my children.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Read the book The Virus and the Vaccine. interesting stuff about how the polio vaccine was grown on monkey kidneys and SV40 was injected into those who were vaccinated and how that has caused the cancer epidemic. If I had it to do over, I would be much more cautious and thinking about vaccines and would perhaps likely skip them altogether. My chiropractor has not vaccinated his kids.

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 10-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
Read the book The Virus and the Vaccine. interesting stuff about how the polio vaccine was grown on monkey kidneys and SV40 was injected into those who were vaccinated and how that has caused the cancer epidemic. If I had it to do over, I would be much more cautious and thinking about vaccines and would perhaps likely skip them altogether. My chiropractor has not vaccinated his kids.
Interesting. Here is a pdf for that.

http://pdf5.net/t/the-virus-and-the-...w12934-pdf.pdf