Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-10-2016, 08:45 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Re: Prophetic word by Bro Arcovio "no election"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I know how to be prepared...pray and the Lord will send the ravens.
Monty..! Is this what you wanted me to learn?
Old 01-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Banned

i like it!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
If nothing happens as he as prophesied than how should he be dealt with?
How many times has Baxter and others been wrong.

Personally, it's annoying, but it has no bearing on my salvation one way or another, so I don't care what he says.

What do you want, to have him hung on a tree branch? Or go before a large conference to apologize?

Should he be put in a cave?

Last edited by n david; 01-10-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
Tell me more
I've been absolutely in dire straits and had no where to turn for help but God. No man was there to talk to to help a need.

I first pastored in a situation where the church could not financially support me and I had to live on unemployment insurance and look for work in a small mining town whose mine was shutting down. Time would come when the fund would expire. Praying and looking for work. Nothing.

So I get my last funding and realize I cannot naturally remain there to pastor. Food for my family, insurance for my car that is mandatory, and bills to pay. Nope. No natural way to keep going.

So I hit my knees. God spoke to me and say anything I pray for will come to pass IF I DOUBT NOTHING. Anyone can pray. But who does not doubt it comes to pass after they pray? NOT MANY.

So, I felt like Jacob wrestling with the angel and said I am not stopping to pray until I break through and know God is answering me.

I stormed heaven. Then I felt a release.

And I saw myself lean toward fear and worry and God reminded me that's doubting and I cannot doubt if I want God to work. So I fought unbelief and worry away all that weekend.

I was so worked up I made a sermon out of it. I told the people I did not know how or when, but God was going to give me a miracle because I cannot remain if something supernatural does not change. Their eyes were as wide as saucers. I told them I am going to share with them the way God did the miracle after it happens, since I KNOW IT IS COMING.

That night I went to bed and had a phone call about 4:30 AM. A preacher with whom I shared my situation a few months before told me to sit up and say thank you Jesus for meeting my needs.

He did not know what transpired that weekend. But He'd asked me months ago how things were going and I informed him funding would stop someday, but I knew I was in the will of God so I did not care.

Well, he happened to mention that in his sermon at the other side of the Continent where it was only midnight and he was fellowshipping after church.

He mentioned the situation I was in months before and shared how he heard me say I knew God would help. He heard me say I was in the will of God, and he used that and told the church he was ministering in that he felt the will of God to help that local church with money for their radio ministry. He said God swept through the place and people started giving like crazy to the radio ministry. Finally one man said he'd give $100 to me, the guy he mentioned in his sermon. A second guy said he'd give $300 to me. And a third guy said he'd give whatever I was getting on my insurance and match it every week!

So, the last weekend of my funding, that guy steps up across the continent and pledges to support me weekly, and no one knew the seriousness of that weekend.

He ended up sending $8000 before He could send no more. I had so much faith in God after that $8000 that I told him not to worry that God is RIGHT ON TIME if we don't doubt.

Later another preacher out of the blue sent $1000. Another preacher had me come to minister and felt to tell his church to help us out, and took up $4,123,00.

That prayer kept seeing answers for months!

I know what it's like for the ravens to come!

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 01-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Awesome to have a flock of ravens!
Old 01-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

2 Chronicles 20:16-25

Tomorrow go down against them. Behold, they will come up by the ascent of Ziz. You will find them at the end of the valley, east of the wilderness of Jeruel.You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the LORD will be with you.”Then Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground, and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell down before the LORD, worshiping the LORD And the Levites, of the Kohathites and the Korahites, stood up to praise the LORD, the God of Israel, with a very loud voice.Early the next morning the army of Judah went out into the wilderness of Tekoa. On the way Jehoshaphat stopped and said, "Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the LORD your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in his prophets, and you will succeed."
After consulting the people, the king appointed singers to walk ahead of the army, singing to the LORD and praising him for his holy splendor. This is what they sang: "Give thanks to the LORD; his faithful love endures forever!"At the very moment they began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir to start fighting among themselves.The armies of Moab and Ammon turned against their allies from Mount Seir and killed every one of them. After they had destroyed the army of Seir, they began attacking each other.So when the army of Judah arrived at the lookout point in the wilderness, all they saw were dead bodies lying on the ground as far as they could see. Not a single one of the enemy had escaped.King Jehoshaphat and his men went out to gather the plunder. They found vast amounts of equipment, clothing, and other valuables--more than they could carry. There was so much plunder that it took them three days just to collect it all!

We are the pitchers, not the catchers.

The Lord Jesus has it ALL under control, He is our King seated on His throne.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
sad to see you going down this road.
ROFL!

You have no idea what you are talking about. That's what happens when you confuse virtual for real reality: You think you actually know what's going on with people you've never actually met.

I'm not going down any road I haven't already been on for 20 years.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
How many times has Baxter and others been wrong.

Personally, it's annoying, but it has no bearing on my salvation one way or another, so I don't care what he says.

What do you want, to have him hung on a tree branch? Or go before a large conference to apologize?

Should he be put in a cave?
I was asking what others thought. Your answer is do nothing.
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
I was asking what others thought. Your answer is do nothing.
Yep, do nothing is what everyone will do. I will do nothing to the man, you will do nothing to the man, n david will do nothing to the man. JA's ministry will still go forward, along with Elder Irvin Baxter Jr, Brother Lee Stoneking, Dr Gerald Jeffers, and a host of others who aren't coming to mind right now. But, I don't follow JA's ministry, so in real time he is on the same level Swami Bhagwan Rajneesh to me. So, when asked what are my plans concerning what I should do if he drops the watermelon, is nothing much, maybe mock it if the door opens, but other than that, continue with my life, and he will continue with his.

Yet, what I would suggest is that everyone should pray for Brother JA, peradventure that he would come out an make it right with Jesus after the elections come and go.

BUT!

If he hits the bullseye?

Then I guess we need to apologize to him.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
ROFL!

You have no idea what you are talking about. That's what happens when you confuse virtual for real reality: You think you actually know what's going on with people you've never actually met.

I'm not going down any road I haven't already been on for 20 years.
You did it to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 01-10-2016 at 10:05 PM.