Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Cry Room
Facebook

Notices

The Cry Room Where disruptive users are sent for a TIME OUT!

View Poll Results: Is Bert the spammer still spamming?
Yes 4 50.00%
No 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Re: Is Bert the Spammer gone?

I'm in MO andmy father was not a preacher. I hope that helps!

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 02-22-2012, 03:58 AM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
I am sorry to bother you 1 more time, but I have to ask, is your dad a pastor?
No, my dad was not a Pastor.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
I'm in MO andmy father was not a preacher. I hope that helps!
Boyfriends cause lots of worry and trouble.

And weddings cost lots of money.

You better save up all that for what you are going to have to go through.

lol

I hope that helps.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:30 AM
Banned

And the boyfriends that caused lots of worry and trouble...turn into husbands that cause lots of worry and trouble.

You got a whole life time of it coming.

I hope that helps.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:12 AM
Austin

This special area of the forum is starting to sound like something out of the Twilight Zone or off the sci-fi channel.

Where's Cleo the national physic?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:21 AM
Austin

No Bert is in the private sector of the forum sending e-mail messages with curses attached to them. Also degrading people by calling them stupid idiots, well maybe not you guys, just me.
If he knew half of what I have forgotten over the years he would be a smart man, if he is a man.

I think it would be lonely in a world by one self not having anyone else around you because of a n obnoxious mind set.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
No Bert is in the private sector of the forum sending e-mail messages with curses attached to them. Also degrading people by calling them stupid idiots, well maybe not you guys, just me.
If he knew half of what I have forgotten over the years he would be a smart man, if he is a man.

I think it would be lonely in a world by one self not having anyone else around you because of a n obnoxious mind set.
Let us talk truth. Since I have came here I have not posted not one time on 1 of your threads(to the best of my knowledge). I have not bothered you in any way. But all you have done is come on a lot of my threads and said this or that to which most of it was incorrect. Then you trashed me on several occasions like you are doing here.

You are no where near...not even in the same universe as wise as God has made me.

And you do not know me from Adam or where I came from.

And when I called you a stupid idiot I was paying you a compliment.

Oh yeah...and I did not run up here and tattle to these other heathens what you said to me about them.

Last edited by bertcarring; 02-22-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:47 AM
Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
Let us talk truth. Since I have came here I have not posted not one time on 1 of your threads(to the best of my knowledge). I have not bothered you in any way. But all you have done is come on a lot of my threads and said this or that to which most of it was incorrect. Then you trashed me on several occasions like you are doing here.

You are no where near...not even in the same universe as wise as God has made me.

And you do not know me from Adam or where I came from.

And when I called you a stupid idiot I was paying you a compliment.

Oh yeah...and I did not run up here and tattle to these other heathens what you said to me about them.
You declaring yourself to be wise in God/ I see a man who has exalted himself to a level of self righteousness and feels within himself that he is appointed by the Lord to rebuke and attack other Christians as if you were given that authority.
Well i just talked with Jesus concerning you and He told me not to waste my time with someone who has strayed from the path of instruction.

As far as posting on this particular forum concerning your rude and envious personality, I will post what I think regarding such ignorance,.
And as far as you pretending that your some kind of prophet with power to bring a curse on people who don't listen or agree with you, well here's what I have to say about that! " I rebuke you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the King of Heaven and earth.
I say unto you, Repent of your self righteousness unless it consume you and you be destroyed within it.

As far as what I said concerning others on this forum, or any forum for that fact I would be glad to express that publicly. If fact put it up on here. What I say in private I will say openly. I don't act out two different people.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
You declaring yourself to be wise in God/ I see a man who has exalted himself to a level of self righteousness and feels within himself that he is appointed by the Lord to rebuke and attack other Christians as if you were given that authority.
Well i just talked with Jesus concerning you and He told me not to waste my time with someone who has strayed from the path of instruction.

As far as posting on this particular forum concerning your rude and envious personality, I will post what I think regarding such ignorance,.
And as far as you pretending that your some kind of prophet with power to bring a curse on people who don't listen or agree with you, well here's what I have to say about that! " I rebuke you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the King of Heaven and earth.
I say unto you, Repent of your self righteousness unless it consume you and you be destroyed within it.

As far as what I said concerning others on this forum, or any forum for that fact I would be glad to express that publicly. If fact put it up on here. What I say in private I will say openly. I don't act out two different people.
Well now...post what you said to me...I did not delete it. I still have it.

Post exactly what you said to me

------------>RIGHT HERE.

You have been called. Or did I call you and raise you?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:57 AM
Banned

See now...You have just 2 moves now. And you brought this all on your own self. If you actually post what you said to me in a private message about these people on here...they will not let you slide. And they will trash you from now on. or if you post a lie...I and God will know it.

You will get by these people...but...the Lord will punish you for the lie.(and then I can call you a liar)

Your move oh wise 1.

lol