Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Re: MAGA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
GOP controlled Congress approves and passes 38 BILLION dollar Obama aid-to-Israel package. Still no wall or swamp draining going on, though...

https://forward.com/fast-forward/410...ge-for-israel/
That swamp is being maintained quite well.

Business as usual.
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:34 PM
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
The Lord knows my heart and I knows that I love all people. I really do not hate anyone, but I do hate the actions of some. I separate the sinner from the sin and love the sinner but hate the sin. I separate the ideology of Talmudic Judaism from the people who identify with the Jewish culture. Most Jewish peoples define themselves as secular. They do appreciate religious traditions, but they are mostly agnostic or atheist. Many Jewish people see the issues with reformed Judaism and adamantly oppose their ideologies.

I have made this same comparison with Secret Societies, Catholicism and Statism with their pyramidal structures. The people at the bottom of the organization are typically the workers for the cause and are totally unaware of the insidious nature of those at the top. Since they are the majority; and the face of the organization, the top can hide their agenda behind their naivety. It is a tactic of those who paint a false narrative of a dissenter; that their criticisms are of the whole group or organization, instead of the corrupt segment of that group. Without this linkage their illusions quickly disappear, and the organizationsí true intention is revealed.

I apologize for offending you and others with my comment on dispensationalist. Your right in that it was not the best choice of words. I should have said that those who knowingly defend Talmudic Judaism really need to reconsider their dispensationalism doctrine. This is the trap that I was referring to and I allowed my passion to let myself fall right into it. I believe events happened in my life to bring me out of dispensationalism. For much of my life I believed the same teachings as every other Apostolic on this doctrine. As I had mentioned; there were events that transpired, and I moved away from the ministry. If that did not happen, I would be just as staunch supporter as anyone else on this board.

I started to study on my own; with prayer and fasting, trying to rebuild my faith. Finally the wounds healed, and I started going back to church with my wife and children. My wifeís father is an Apostolic minister and she grew up in this way. She doesnít believe everything the church teaches but she has been the best example of a Christian to me all my life. It was a twist of fate for me stumbling into Judaismís teachings and its impact on our society. I was researching the origins of the Trinity and all roads led back to the Kabbalah and Babylonian Talmud. I started reading books on the subject like: Judaism Discovered, Michael Hoffman; Solving the Mystery of Babylon The Great, Edward Hendrie; Curse of Canaan, Eustace Mullins; Judaism's Strange Gods, Michael A. Hoffman II, The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler and many more.

Then it moved into the modern impact of Communistic Bolsheviks, Zionism, or Reformed Judaism, Cultural Marxism, and the history of Lithuanian persecution. It became personal when I studied Lithuanians history. My kinsmen were murdered by Bolsheviks claiming they were Anti-Semites and NAZI sympathizers. That may explain my sensitivity to being called an Anti- Semite when I know it is not true. It is a weaponized term designed to stamp out those who do not go along with main stream narrative of Zionismís impact on our world today.

My current studies have been on the Lost sheep of Israel. Mike Blume is right in that the Babylonian Talmud is dark and full of superstition, racism, deceit and self-worship. I will try to be more conscious of discussing this subject since it offends so many. I still feel it would be good for you to study the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan and see what racism really looks like. Again, I apologize for crossing the line with my comments.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate your kind comments.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:15 PM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
I have told you before science had debunked the teaching of race. This teaching is to divide and conquer meaning you are only propagating this lie. And for a creationist to believe in racism is insane. So when Noah's sons Shem, Ham and Japheth were Caucasian, Negriod and Mongoloid?
Science, so called, hasn't debunked anything in about the last 100+ years. What people call "race" is simply what the Bible calls ethnos, or nation - a related people descending from a common ancestor having a shared cultural background and origin. Thus the word "nation" which is not a country or a political state, but as the word implies a people with a shared biological origin. Nation is related to natal (of birth), nativity (birth), etc.

Thus, for example, the Edomites are a "nation" because they are descended from Edom (Esau). Israel was a nation because they are descended from Jacob (Israel). And so forth.

The concept of "race" therefore is a loose approximation of the Biblical concept of "nation", that is, a distinct ethnic group having a common ancestry.

The idea that Shem was the ancestor of Caucasoids, Ham the ancestor of Negroids, and Japheth the ancestor of Mongoloids is false. As I describe in my admittedly delayed but nevertheless forthcoming book, the nations descended from Noah's sons are pretty much entirely accounted for within the Bible itself. As an example, Ham was the father of Mizraim (Egypt), and ancient Egypt was a Caucasoid and "semitic" civilization up to the days of the Exodus. Canaan likewise was a son of Ham and was by no means "negroid". The Cushites were also descended from Ham and produced Assyria, and the Akkadian culture. The sons of Japheth founded Tarshish, the Mede civilization, Javan, the Ashkenaz culture - which most definitely were not "mongoloid" peoples.

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 09-15-2018, 09:56 PM
Happily "off the chain"

Rich Higgins memo: https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...al-Warfare.pdf

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Old 09-16-2018, 12:03 AM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
For those who may be wondering, Rich Higgins was fired from the National Security Council because of this memo of his, outlining the Deep State opposition to the Trump "agenda". Apparently, Mr Higgins wasn't aware of the full scope of the betrayal...