Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!

Old 03-23-2018, 02:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: A Waldensian chimes in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strict Baptist View Post
Rome corrupts the mind so well; it was, after all, Loyola who invented the schismatic Spiritual Exercises and consequently Project Monarch mind control...

Nonetheless, this has been a most invigorating welcome!
Interesting.

Anyway, I notice you say you do not debate in print/text. That seems rather strange, since you would have a copy of the debate so would have an unedited copy to publish far and wide. An audio or video recording of a debate could likewise be edited, to the same lack of avail since you would, again, have an unedited copy. Not sure why one would desire to debate with someone they suspect would edit a copy of the debate, though. If I thought someone was going to do that I would realise they are wholly dishonest and discussion/debate would be pointless, in any format, except perhaps to inform others to avoid such a one.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-27-2018, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Interesting.

Anyway, I notice you say you do not debate in print/text. That seems rather strange, since you would have a copy of the debate so would have an unedited copy to publish far and wide. An audio or video recording of a debate could likewise be edited, to the same lack of avail since you would, again, have an unedited copy. Not sure why one would desire to debate with someone they suspect would edit a copy of the debate, though. If I thought someone was going to do that I would realise they are wholly dishonest and discussion/debate would be pointless, in any format, except perhaps to inform others to avoid such a one.
I simply do not debate in print unless it is to be published as a book. I don't trust that those who would, and in that event should be avoided as antichrist, handle my words with all superfluity of naughtiness and cunning craftiness. I prefer video or audio so a file can be kept in my archive like Talking with a Waldensian done with Afshin Yaghtin who lied again and again in his discussion with me. Video also affords luxuries text does not.

See the 1689 Second London Baptist Confession, 1693 (Keach's) Catechism as well as Gadsby's Catechism for the summation of my doctrinal beliefs; I do not maintain filiation and spiration. I emphatically hold to all Five Solas also the Scriptural Law of Worship.

Gmchristianbooks.com
Old 03-27-2018, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Are you kidding me? Read the below.

Next time proof read what you post. It sounds like that as you were reading the "sacred writ" which would by definition is the scriptures of the Bible, you could find noting "but" Romanism. Which honestly looks like you are saying you read the Bible and could only find the Roman Catholic Church. Not my fault, hence the reason I asked the question, "You are a Catholic?" Did you happen to notice the question mark? No, because by your current post, you seem as if you were waiting for an offense. But, read carefully, if I joined a Baptist or Catholic forum, and didn't have them posting smack to me, I would think something amiss. Because they are different ends of the poles. You walk in here, and gives us your postings how you are doing research on the bugs called Oneness? You make no bones about it that we are some sort of ecclesiastical freaks show which you are currently bisecting as your hobby? You can't attend a UPC church because of some sort of transportation issue, but you have some sort of secret job. You can't make it to the bus, because you are slow moving and can't get across the highway. So, does that mean you work at home? Do you grow your own food in the bathtub?

Seriously? Sir, the Catholicism you speak of is long dead. She is a Vatican II and she swings with everyone. How old are you?

Wow, you know so little about so much. The Roman Catholic Church of Vatican II accepts everything. Even baptists, like Billy Graham who loved Pope John Paul II.

Prove it.

Since 1958 the Rome you claim you know no longer exists.

http://sedevacantist.com/ join this forum, and make sure you use the same nick you are using here.
You are a dishonest and unreasonable fellow, the sort Paul prayed to be delivered from. I do not claim anything about Rome dissolving in 1958, and frankly see no point in wasting time with you. Rome sent crusades against the Waldenses for rejecting mass for centuries. She does not accept anyone who believes in predstination. She has not altered her canon law or Trent condemning us to hell or to be killed as a heretic, which includes Oneness, fool. We are not the evangelicals and are separate from them, thus we are damned because we are anti-ecumenism.

It's posters like this that give Oneness the appearance it often gets leaning toward cultism. II Timothy 3.1-9.

See the 1689 Second London Baptist Confession, 1693 (Keach's) Catechism as well as Gadsby's Catechism for the summation of my doctrinal beliefs; I do not maintain filiation and spiration. I emphatically hold to all Five Solas also the Scriptural Law of Worship.

Gmchristianbooks.com
Old 03-28-2018, 12:41 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strict Baptist View Post
You are a dishonest and unreasonable fellow, the sort Paul prayed to be delivered from. I do not claim anything about Rome dissolving in 1958, and frankly see no point in wasting time with you. Rome sent crusades against the Waldenses for rejecting mass for centuries. She does not accept anyone who believes in predstination. She has not altered her canon law or Trent condemning us to hell or to be killed as a heretic, which includes Oneness, fool. We are not the evangelicals and are separate from them, thus we are damned because we are anti-ecumenism.

It's posters like this that give Oneness the appearance it often gets leaning toward cultism. II Timothy 3.1-9.
It's posters like you who give Particular Baptists (of the Landmark variety) the appearance of a cult, as well. Not to mention the appearance of arrogance and pride, with a good dose of lack of basic reading comprehension.

You admitted you know very little of us. So your remarks about why people call us a "cult" have a value measurable only in Zimbabwean currency. Just so you know, we are called a cult because we believe the doctrine of the trinity as professed in the Catholic creeds (adhered to by all her daughters, including Baptists) is a false doctrine, and because we believe Christians are called to live in holiness and can't just live any old way they want to and still be glory bound.

The man you reproach has family who are catholic. So do I. Do you? Or is your knowledge of Rome strictly book based?

BTW, my mother was raised Baptist. That's why she couldn't even read a Bible until well into her 40s without having panic attacks, because of her wonderful Baptist upbringing. So don't even bother with the "Oneness turns people off" baloney.

You came here "doing research on a book, and not to debate". Just like several other people. And just like them, you castigate us, look down on us, throw your credentials around as if they actually impressed anyone, reproach us, and then we get the "I don't have time for this" slogan and you run off when the ship listeth to port instead of starboard.

You are "unreasonable", as I proved by quoting the document (Keach's Catechism) YOU YOURSELF CLAIMED SUMMARISES YOUR DOCTRINE only to have you claim I quoted the London Confession and then watch you wiggle and squish out a half baked demurral.

But that's okay, because you "dont debate in text." You just troll.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf