Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:11 AM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

ok, well mark my words, your government's answer to help Syrians is to bomb Syria, and your daughters will be dating and marrying Muslims. I get along with them just fine, so whatever. I am the guy who erased the comment, ergo i was not comfortable posting it--but i don't expect that to make any sense to you.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Rudy Rudy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,767
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
If you listen, she is speaking of a multicultural transformation in respect to anti-semitism...

What's wrong with multicuturalism?
Who is she to say Europe will not survive without it? She has an agenda.
__________________


http://www.paganchristianity.org


Go here on tithing----->

http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

If it is God's will for your illness then why are you seeking medical attention to get rid of it?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:33 AM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,602
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Everyone has an agenda.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:36 AM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,602
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
ok, well mark my words, your government's answer to help Syrians is to bomb Syria, and your daughters will be dating and marrying Muslims. I get along with them just fine, so whatever. I am the guy who erased the comment, ergo i was not comfortable posting it--but i don't expect that to make any sense to you.
You were comfortable enough to post it to begin with, but then realized how stupid the post was, so you removed it and now suggest that you weren't comfortable with posting it.

Mmmk. It's too dumb to get worked up over, so whatever you say, Shazzy.

Be good, boy.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,122
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Just wondering, why the sudden focus and accusations against Jews?
I've been intrigued for some time on why the majority of America and European Jews seem to be very liberal, and why 70% of American Jews vote against the party that wants to protect Israel. I wish I had not discovered what I've discovered. Like that old country music song says, "I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then."
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,122
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
If you listen, she is speaking of a multicultural transformation in respect to anti-semitism...

What's wrong with multicuturalism?

Comon Prax. She clearly says that antisemitism is on the rise in Sweden BECAUSE of the leading role Jews are taking in transforming Europe into a "multi-cultural" society.

Who is flooding Europe? Muslims.

Who has a leading role in that? Jews.

And let me add something...I say without hesitation that I hope Europe severely limits all immigration. Europe should stay European. Why would we want these unique cultures to vanish from the earth?

Last edited by Originalist; 09-10-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-10-2015, 01:58 PM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
You were comfortable enough to post it to begin with, but then realized how stupid the post was, so you removed it and now suggest that you weren't comfortable with posting it.

Mmmk. It's too dumb to get worked up over, so whatever you say, Shazzy.

Be good, boy.
so, your worst nightmares are coming true, but you want to extract from this my stupid post. ok.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:03 PM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,910
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

I think Russia should take all the refugees! Why are they not opening their borders to them? If Russia is so interested in Syria, why don't they open their doors to the refugees?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,602
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
And let me add something...I say without hesitation that I hope Europe severely limits all immigration. Europe should stay European. Why would we want these unique cultures to vanish from the earth?
Why have US politicians refused to block the flow of illegal immigration?

One. World. Govt.

The powers which be want a global culture, not a national culture.

I don't believe the Jews are behind this at all. I believe this is beyond the Jews and part of trying to force globalization on every nation.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:08 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,602
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I think Russia should take all the refugees! Why are they not opening their borders to them? If Russia is so interested in Syria, why don't they open their doors to the refugees?
Because Putin isn't an idiot.

Speaking of idiots, just read obama has ordered that the US will take in 10,000 Syrian refugees next year.

Fantastic.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rising Apostolic Immigrant in the GOP Falla39 Fellowship Hall 2 08-25-2011 11:20 AM
Creativity Creating Chaos matthouston Fellowship Hall 5 02-21-2010 01:22 AM
Chaos At Christmas & Joy In The Household! Ron Fellowship Hall 2 12-26-2007 11:31 AM
Hospital to cut illegal immigrant cancer care Twisp Fellowship Hall 4 12-03-2007 02:44 PM
How can a New Organization be born out of Chaos? SecretWarrior Fellowship Hall 47 10-20-2007 04:56 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by n david
- by n david
- by Amanah

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.