Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:20 PM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 36,401
We're the Temple

Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:28 PM
Ehud Ehud is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 386
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.
Amen and Amen!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-16-2019, 12:42 PM
hometown guy hometown guy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,768
Re: We're the Temple

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:00 PM
hometown guy hometown guy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,768
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.
Good thought by the way... I do believe godís love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they donít repent God will have vengeance on them...Godís love is his mercy for them that repent.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:07 PM
Ehud Ehud is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 386
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
I always knew that YAH guy was a hypocrite. (tic)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:09 PM
Ehud Ehud is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 386
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Good thought by the way... I do believe godís love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they donít repent God will have vengeance on them...Godís love is his mercy for them that repent.
I think I know your answer, but I shall ask anyway... Do we love them less if they don't repent?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:39 PM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 36,401
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Hebrew culture uses the word HATE in actually saying loving less than another, always in a comparison situation. It does not mean actually hating the individual. Furthermore, it was fulfilled in Esau's descendants as a nation, not the individual man. God hates no individual person.
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-16-2019, 01:40 PM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 36,401
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Good thought by the way... I do believe godís love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they donít repent God will have vengeance on them...Godís love is his mercy for them that repent.
Amen. I never said otherwise.
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-16-2019, 02:19 PM
hometown guy hometown guy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,768
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Hebrew culture uses the word HATE in actually saying loving less than another, always in a comparison situation. It does not mean actually hating the individual. Furthermore, it was fulfilled in Esau's descendants as a nation, not the individual man. God hates no individual person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
I think I know your answer, but I shall ask anyway... Do we love them less if they don't repent?
Apparently we should
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-16-2019, 02:30 PM
Ehud Ehud is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 386
Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Apparently we should
Dadgum that Bro. Blume!

I only ask because I didn't want your qualification -- "...godís love needs to show forth out of us but..." -- to be interpreted as our love for others ends once we have witnessed to them and they don't heed the warning. I don't believe that's what you meant, but I'm learning that some on here read half-sentences and take things out of context and uber-literally.

My apologies for muddying the water. Have a great day, friend!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Third Temple Amanah Fellowship Hall 7 09-18-2018 10:30 AM
In His Temple phareztamar Deep Waters 0 06-30-2013 09:30 PM
When Will the Third Temple Be Built Evang.Benincasa Fellowship Hall 274 12-29-2011 01:30 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by n david
- by jfrog

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.