Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Forgive me... I am not sure what i was saying - other than saying I love coffee beans.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Hoover View Post
I have had a similar burden for cofee beans. Almost without fail, when God speaks to me - I had espresso that very same day!

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." Dave Barry 2005

Here ya go Bro. Steve.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 01-12-2008, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneasttx View Post
"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." Dave Barry 2005

Here ya go Bro. Steve.
Thank ya! It's now in my sig.

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 01-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Christmas 2009

I have quite a bit of silver jewelry. Does that count??????
Old 01-12-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
I have quite a bit of silver jewelry. Does that count??????
Nope that cheap costume stuff is a dime a dozen!

Old 01-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Christmas 2009

Quote:
Nope that cheap costume stuff is a dime a dozen!
Well, I have quite a bit of that too. But I do have some heavy silver jewelry from Mexico - the real thing! I buy these things merely for investment sake, you know. LOL!
Old 01-12-2008, 09:23 PM
www.capitalcommunity.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
Are you saying God can't speak to people and tell them what to invest in?
Yes He can, in fact, He wrote a Book about it.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
Well, I have quite a bit of that too. But I do have some heavy silver jewelry from Mexico - the real thing! I buy these things merely for investment sake, you know. LOL!
I don't believe you... please send a few pieces for my inspection.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Thank ya! It's now in my sig.
I stole it from someone on another forum. She had it as her sig.....
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 02-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Walkbyfaith7

Re: I really feel SILVER is what to invest in!

Silver up 10.96% in 30 days!

That would be a good interest rate for the whole year let alone 30 days!