Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 06-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
And? NObody is arguing we are in the end times here lol
To quote ManofWord, "This is not simply about Iraq, Iran or any other Muslim country. This is about total world domination and control. I used to think it would be the Catholic church that would dominate the world in the end times. That has changed for me. I now think it will be Islam."
Old 06-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
To quote ManofWord, "This is not simply about Iraq, Iran or any other Muslim country. This is about total world domination and control. I used to think it would be the Catholic church that would dominate the world in the end times. That has changed for me. I now think it will be Islam."
Right, and again his point wasn't "we are in the end time", but rather "I used to believe it would be the catholic church that would dominate the world in the end times, Now I think it will be Islam"

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Re: Why Islam Hates America...it really is about r

I believe that all the Muslims in the world can be converted to Christ; that the entire world can be converted to Christ; by the gospel....

but we will fail..

If Jesus came today we will have failed..

he would catch us away and in the same instant the world would be judged.

Immediately upon his appearance untold millions will know instantly that their argument is no good in the light of his countenance.. ..

the opportunity to seize all the Muslims will have been lost ...

at the coming of the Lord we will all know in our minds that we could have taken the entire Muslim world with the gospel of Christ...

and the question each of us will have to answer is why didn't you???
Old 03-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Austin

Quote:
Right, and again his point wasn't "we are in the end time", but rather "I used to believe it would be the catholic church that would dominate the world in the end times, Now I think it will be Islam"
The Catholic Church still holds more power in the world governments than any other religion. It also holds more recognition within all religions than any other christian movement in the history of man. The pope is recognized by every religious leader as a prophet or anointed man of God. The Catholic church is still very powerful and does influence governments even to this hour. They just don't seem to stand out front and broadcast it as others do.
I still believe Rome is the influence to support the antichrist movement simply because the belief that the pope is the voice of god. That in itself is an antichrist idealism.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
CAIRO, Egypt — An American member of Al Qaeda warned President Bush on Tuesday to end U.S. involvement in all Muslim lands or face an attack worse than the Sept. 11 suicide assault, according to a new videotape. Wearing a white robe and a turban, Adam Yehiye Gadahn, who also goes by the name Azzam al-Amriki, said Al Qaeda would not negotiate on its demands.

"Your failure to heed our demands ... means that you and your people will ... experience things which will make you forget all about the horrors of September 11th, Afghanistan and Iraq and Virginia Tech," he said in the seven-minute video.

Gadahn, who appeared in an Al Qaeda video last September in which he called on Americans to convert to Islam, demanded that Bush remove all U.S. military and spies from Islamic countries, free all Muslims from U.S. prisons and end support for Israel.

He said a withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq alone would not satisfy Al Qaeda.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276252,00.html

Liberals...WAKEUP! Conservatives...WAKEUP! Christians...WAKEUP! Westerners...WAKEUP! Is it our foreign policy? Only in that we are considered by them to have anything to do with a MUSLIM nation and that we have anything to do with ISRAEL. If it were not for their religion, Iraq would be just another nation to them...so would Afghanistan, Phillipines, Iran, Palestine, Lebannon etc etc.
Well, this seems obvious to me, but apparently it is not, so I'll just say that to the overwhelming majority of Muslims,

"An American member of Al Qaeda warned President Bush on Tuesday to end U.S. involvement in all Muslim lands or face an attack worse than the Sept. 11 suicide assault, according to a new videotape. Wearing a white robe and a turban, Adam Yehiye Gadahn, who also goes by the name Azzam al-Amriki..."

the person bolded represents them like Jim Bakker represents you, ok? Actually, Jim Jones or David Korresh would surely be better examples...And to derive "Islam Hates America" from this is just contributing to the problem, imo.

Really, it is not about the religion, except to the lost on both sides.

Last edited by bbyrd009; 02-13-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Banned

Speaking of hating America I am sure that it will be the Chinese who will dominate the world, not the Muslims. Just my opinion..

Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Banned

I'm not much on divining, but that would make the most sense, imo, them being atheistic at heart. With apologies to the many Chinese Muslims. And Christians.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Banned

And I am frankly grossed by all this "Islam V Christianity," "Islam hates America" yack, it is character assassination in thread titles, and really astonishingly offensive. Take a break from Fox News wouldya. It serves only to expose you, as "they" are exposed.

All you point out is the other gods they have joined with Allah,
and so you are essentially discussing the road that most take,
and trumpeting it in your title-

I would turn to a discussion of this, if you would;
how might one frame incendiary and surely delicate
subjects in a more acceptable manner?
Old 04-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Then, I would like to put a Q to both of you;
BAM, put your heads together to answer it if
you will:

What is going to happen tomorrow?
Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Banned

I just find it laughable that Islam includes Judaism and Christianity in its lexicon--if you believe, you are a believer to a Muslim. I also note that, despite all the rhetoric, you would be hard-pressed to find an Arab magician...lol.