Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 04-21-2012, 11:21 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Re: Poor Muslims being Persecuted

I understand there are many different 911 conspiracies.... just wondering which one he ascribes to.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 04-22-2012, 07:54 AM
Banned

Actually, "Loose Change," on YouTube, is in its 4th edition or so. The way it is made, the guy leaves it open-ended, for you to decide. If it is slanted (and I mean, I am slanted, lol) but if this movie is slanted, I'm not detecting how. Here's the "first" one; they each have diff info, all worth a watch. If you youtube "Loose Change," there are some like 20 minute versions also, that I've never seen, possibly synopses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGLp5TAVpQ

I call this the "first one," but it's been several months since I've been to the page, and it's diff now; follow your nose. There are maybe some rebuttal? type videos below, I note "ABC" and even "Popular Mechanics" (?) in relation to "Loose Change" now. I don't even think it's a conspiracy now, more like an open secret. Not aware of any theories, or any other theories...

And when you're done with that, you might look into all the Nazis in our woodpile...I hate the term "conspiracy" in connection with these, as these are "of the world," duh, and not exactly hidden--it's just the way of the world. Trust that a fleeing Nazi tried his hardest to come to America as a "scientist" before S. America, surely a distant second choice.

Patton or whoever (forgot now) like halted outside Berlin or whatever for days, hours at least, to give them time to gather the rest of their stolen loot (prolly) lol, I don't know. Who needs conspiracy? lol, it's all in the records. The Rise of the Fourth Reich, but believe that I am too much the cynic to buy any conspiracy theory 100% either. Use your own salt, BAM.

Last edited by bbyrd009; 04-22-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Banned

And Miss Brattfield, I maybe don't know much, but I know oppressed when I see it, and it's Jews and Muslims that are oppressed, from my pov. Now, from a Chinese pov maybe, it is Christians; no doubt.