Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Homestead > The Wild Side
Facebook

Notices

The Wild Side Firearms & Hunting; Feed your wild side here!

Old 02-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Administrator

Re: Gun Talk/ Gun Show thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWayne View Post
So.... the question is, how many .223 (or 5.56 -they are not identical) rounds do you have on hand?
I have a mixture of .223 and 5.56 rounds on hand. 620 total with about another 1400-1500 on backorder that will deliver between now and September. How about you?

For my wife's Mossberg Tactical 22 rifle I have about 1,000 rounds on hand and someone just gave her about 1,000 more (all 40 grain HV). Also have about 6,000 rounds backordered. That should do me for awhile for .22 LR!!!
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 02-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Registered Member

It has begun.

http://packet-media.com/2013/02/23/g...onday-morning/
Old 02-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouReady? View Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:08 AM
friendly to the sinners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
I have a mixture of .223 and 5.56 rounds on hand. 620 total with about another 1400-1500 on backorder that will deliver between now and September. How about you?

For my wife's Mossberg Tactical 22 rifle I have about 1,000 rounds on hand and someone just gave her about 1,000 more (all 40 grain HV). Also have about 6,000 rounds backordered. That should do me for awhile for .22 LR!!!
I have exactly 980 223 rounds (fired the other 20) along with 9 mags, with 4 of them loaded.

Probably around a thousand 9mm and five hundred 45mm. A couple of hundred 20 gauge shells, mostly bird shot but will still do a fairly good job dropping someone if it came to that. Where I am really shining is in 22 rounds. Just over 18,000 -and 10 thousand of those being CCI.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouReady? View Post
We have had these in Arizona. The only people who show up are older folks with ancient rifles and pistols (usually not working) that they had in their closet or attic for 20-50 years and see a way to make a quick 50 bucks.

I have YET to see a gangsta or thug turn in their Glock in order to keep from doing the armed robbery they were otherwise planning on.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
A classic!

Old 02-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Love it!

Now my wife does have a 20 gauge loaded with slugs, but she also has it standing next to her Springfield XD-45 on the dresser.

My husband is having to pick up another gun safe for his ammo.

Quote:
I've seen that video!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I have exactly 980 223 rounds (fired the other 20) along with 9 mags, with 4 of them loaded.

Probably around a thousand 9mm and five hundred 45mm. A couple of hundred 20 gauge shells, mostly bird shot but will still do a fairly good job dropping someone if it came to that. Where I am really shining is in 22 rounds. Just over 18,000 -and 10 thousand of those being CCI.
Your 22 count makes me feel better about how many I have. I told my wife I think we are going to target shoot with her tactical 22 more than any other weapon since the ammo is so much less expensive.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 02-27-2013, 03:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
A classic!

Kneel Before ZOD!