Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-26-2020, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

There Were They In Great Fear.....

...where no fear was. Psalm 53. This is a description of the World without God or a correct knowledge of God. The true people of God need not fear. Concerned, careful, thoughtful of the times? Yes, but never fear. Almost two thousand years before I was born the mighty God in Christ told the disciples signs of the end times and in Matthew 24 he spoke of earthquakes in rivers places, famines pestilence. Then in Luke 21 he tells them that when you see these things come to pass look up, for your redemption death nigh. If not for my family and the work of God I would say let's go home. I really am tired of the gender fluidity, perversion being shoved down our throats, the people of the world shaking their fist at God saying he doesn't exist.
I see this playing out three ways, we get Covid 19 we die. We see the Rapture take place, we go home. We come out of this with tremendous revival the world has ever known.
Any way you look at it, we win. Don't be afraid. That is for the sinner and the unbeliever, not the child of God.😇👍
Old 03-27-2020, 05:03 AM
New User

Re: There Were They In Great Fear.....

None of the above.?
Old 03-27-2020, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Amen
Old 03-27-2020, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
...where no fear was. Psalm 53. This is a description of the World without God or a correct knowledge of God. The true people of God need not fear. Concerned, careful, thoughtful of the times? Yes, but never fear. Almost two thousand years before I was born the mighty God in Christ told the disciples signs of the end times and in Matthew 24 he spoke of earthquakes in rivers places, famines pestilence. Then in Luke 21 he tells them that when you see these things come to pass look up, for your redemption death nigh. If not for my family and the work of God I would say let's go home. I really am tired of the gender fluidity, perversion being shoved down our throats, the people of the world shaking their fist at God saying he doesn't exist.
I see this playing out three ways, we get Covid 19 we die. We see the Rapture take place, we go home. We come out of this with tremendous revival the world has ever known.
Any way you look at it, we win. Don't be afraid. That is for the sinner and the unbeliever, not the child of God.😇👍
I hear about an endtime revival quite often and am curious where this is in the scriptures?
Old 03-28-2020, 05:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Psalm 53:1-6 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. [2] God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God. [3] Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. [4] Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God. [5] There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them. [6] Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Looks to me like the Psalm is saying:

1. Mankind is abominable and filthy because they have stupidly decided there is no God and they are workers of iniquity.

2. These workers of iniquity use God's covenant people as human resources, make money off them, devour them, and have no regard for God.

3. God's judgment against them includes causing them to operate in fear where there is no reason to fear. The wicked make their decisions out of irrational fear: if I don't live in sin and practice unrighteousness I'm going to miss out! I won't get ahead! And so forth.

4. God's judgment will result in the death and destruction of all those who plot and scheme against the righteous. God will turn back the captivity of His people, they shall be the head and not the tail. God's people will rejoice and be glad when the wicked are overthrown and destroyed. This is what the Psalmist was looking forward to.

I missed where it said anything about a rapture or anything about the saints getting some disease and dying from it. I also missed where it said anything about tremendous revival in the absence of REAL SERIOUS ON FIRE DEDICATION TO ACTUALLY LIVING BY THE WORD OF GOD. Revival doesn't include playing church like business as usual with Babylonian false doctrines galore, institutions making money hand over fist to build beautiful temples and buy bigger Lincoln Towncars for professional weekend pulpiteers, and perpetuating stupid religious games that entertain but do not actually edify (build up in accordance with the Word).

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf