Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-16-2021, 06:13 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,404
As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Too long to copy and paste.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2021, 07:12 PM
MawMaw's Avatar
MawMaw MawMaw is offline
of 8!! :)


 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South
Posts: 5,728
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

My family and I will miss him. He was a great President.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2021, 07:13 PM
MawMaw's Avatar
MawMaw MawMaw is offline
of 8!! :)


 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South
Posts: 5,728
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
The page must've been taken down?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-21-2021, 06:04 AM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,404
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MawMaw View Post
The page must've been taken down?
It shifted to the next Administration.

This link lists its sources:

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List

https://www.magapill.com/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-21-2021, 11:51 AM
MawMaw's Avatar
MawMaw MawMaw is offline
of 8!! :)


 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South
Posts: 5,728
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
It shifted to the next Administration.

This link lists its sources:

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List

https://www.magapill.com/
Thank you! He sure accomplished a lot of good things.

I will sure miss him.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-21-2021, 01:11 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,404
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MawMaw View Post
Thank you! He sure accomplished a lot of good things.

I will sure miss him.
Yes, he did. Now, O’Biden will work to undo it. They always want chaos. They tried to pin the chaos on Trump, but now we see it was the Democratic Party and the media, but I repeat myself, working behind the scenes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-21-2021, 01:37 PM
Ronnie G's Avatar
Ronnie G Ronnie G is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: California
Posts: 182
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Yes, he did. Now, O’Biden will work to undo it. They always want chaos. They tried to pin the chaos on Trump, but now we see it was the Democratic Party and the media, but I repeat myself, working behind the scenes.
Chaos is how they accomplish everything else. Lawlessness is their bedrock.

1) They empty prisons
2) they open borders
3) they mail out untraceable ballots en masse.

And they know, and understand it. They don't even deny it. One of their founding ideological epistles, Rules For Radicals, by Saul Alinsky, makes the following, deferential nod to worldviews in the foreword to the book:

"Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer."

Which is a cold wind, and if you read the book (Which I recommend), you will see the exact behavioral trajectory by a one Barack Obama.

Interestingly enough, even the greatest progressive lurch for chaos has backfired, and perhaps someone should have told Alinsky before he died, because eroding the faith in the penal system may be a doctrine existing prior to him, it was his dedicand Lucifer that thought "Give us Barabbas" was a win for the Squad. When in reality, he finished the plan.
__________________
“Take a look out that window. Eden’s not burning—it’s burnt.” —Reign of Fire
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-21-2021, 03:55 PM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 48,404
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
Chaos is how they accomplish everything else. Lawlessness is their bedrock.

1) They empty prisons
2) they open borders
3) they mail out untraceable ballots en masse.

And they know, and understand it. They don't even deny it. One of their founding ideological epistles, Rules For Radicals, by Saul Alinsky, makes the following, deferential nod to worldviews in the foreword to the book:

"Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer."

Which is a cold wind, and if you read the book (Which I recommend), you will see the exact behavioral trajectory by a one Barack Obama.

Interestingly enough, even the greatest progressive lurch for chaos has backfired, and perhaps someone should have told Alinsky before he died, because eroding the faith in the penal system may be a doctrine existing prior to him, it was his dedicand Lucifer that thought "Give us Barabbas" was a win for the Squad. When in reality, he finished the plan.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-22-2021, 03:27 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 24,181
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Trump conceded to a fraudulent election and walked away. Pardoned some kosher criminals but let his own supporters get railroaded by DOJ.

That's what he'll actually be remembered for.

I said it back when he first got in: the Great Disappointment is going to be biblical. It's already happening. Plantrusters have no credibility and will be sharing the room with the "Elvis is still alive" crowd. The GOP is dead in the water and it's only hope of survival is to become exactly what the democrat party was in the mid 90s. Almost there already in fact but too late.

The former republican "base" is largely pivoting to a non-party trajectory. Secession movements, hard-right activism, and South Armagh "politics" are on the horizon. Along with WW3 which will pop off right on schedule.

Your only hope is to take the Bible as the blueprint for how to live and guide your family. Yes, that means actually following Jesus as your literal KING.

Stay away from large crowds.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-22-2021, 03:40 PM
Ronnie G's Avatar
Ronnie G Ronnie G is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: California
Posts: 182
Re: As Of 2021 Trump Admin Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Trump conceded to a fraudulent election and walked away. Pardoned some kosher criminals but let his own supporters get railroaded by DOJ.

That's what he'll actually be remembered for.

I said it back when he first got in: the Great Disappointment is going to be biblical. It's already happening. Plantrusters have no credibility and will be sharing the room with the "Elvis is still alive" crowd. The GOP is dead in the water and it's only hope of survival is to become exactly what the democrat party was in the mid 90s. Almost there already in fact but too late.

The former republican "base" is largely pivoting to a non-party trajectory. Secession movements, hard-right activism, and South Armagh "politics" are on the horizon. Along with WW3 which will pop off right on schedule.

Your only hope is to take the Bible as the blueprint for how to live and guide your family. Yes, that means actually following Jesus as your literal KING.

Stay away from large crowds.
How twisted of a world is it when the phrase WWII feel like a unifying moment?
__________________
“Take a look out that window. Eden’s not burning—it’s burnt.” —Reign of Fire
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily Congress Prayer, January 3, 2021 Evang.Benincasa Fellowship Hall 4 01-08-2021 10:06 PM
BHO admin tried to entrap Trump aegsm76 Political Talk 0 03-29-2019 10:43 AM
Trump admin stops PRISM program aegsm76 Political Talk 1 03-07-2019 12:23 AM
Thank You To Admin Rico Fellowship Hall 51 05-28-2008 03:16 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by mfblume
- by james34

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.