Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-14-2019, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
Hold up. Are you trying to say there won't be spaceships?
No, each one of us will get our own dreaming prophet burlap bag shirt.
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

Do you have that idea trademarked yet? I think it has real potential.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Quote:

Sadly, I would imagine if EB or someone made something like that, it would sell enough to make a decent second income.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Sadly, I would imagine if EB or someone made something like that, it would sell enough to make a decent second income.
They could be sold on (one-way) cruises to Guyana. There's probably a new kool-aid flavor that can be tied in, as well.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Dreaming prophet burlap patato sack shirts enable total contact for Israel protection ministry.

What I donít understand is the physics protection for people who hate Jesus Christ? That isnít a dream, thatís a nightmare.
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Dreaming prophet burlap patato sack shirts enable total contact for Israel protection ministry.

What I donít understand is the physics protection for people who hate Jesus Christ? That isnít a dream, thatís a nightmare.
If the concept isn't scary enough, the completely irrational defense puts it over the top. There is simply no reasoning with them. It's as if anyone that thinks these events have already taken place must believe the gospel is now null and void. Don't quite understand that linkage, but I'm doubting I'd get a coherent answer to that question.
Old 05-14-2019, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
If the concept isn't scary enough, the completely irrational defense puts it over the top. There is simply no reasoning with them. It's as if anyone that thinks these events have already taken place must believe the gospel is now null and void. Don't quite understand that linkage, but I'm doubting I'd get a coherent answer to that question.
Yes, it all comes down to personal experience trumps book, chapter, and verse. Modern Israel needs prayer protection but they are heading towards damnation?
Christ rejecting, Christ mocking, but we are to pray for their protection. If someone posted that they felt led to pray for Roman Catholics, that the Vatican be protected. Most would raise a stiff eyebrow. But the Catholic believes in Jesus. When the Israeli does not.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes, it all comes down to personal experience trumps book, chapter, and verse. Modern Israel needs prayer protection but they are heading towards damnation?
Christ rejecting, Christ mocking, but we are to pray for their protection. If someone posted that they felt led to pray for Roman Catholics, that the Vatican be protected. Most would raise a stiff eyebrow. But the Catholic believes in Jesus. When the Israeli does not.
I view Israel as a quasi-European country in the middle-east, basically Democratic, with more going for it than most of its neighboring nations. Beyond that, I have not much concern.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:54 PM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Hold up. Are you trying to say there won't be spaceships?
Project Bluebeam.

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 05-14-2019, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Ok, let me see.

Be the first person in your church family to wear the "Dreaming Prophet of Doomed Iranians" Burlap Potato sack leisure suit. Also comes with smoking jacket and matching rope sandals. Be the life at the next dinner on the grounds. Especially before Miss Willa Joe brings out her famous banana pudding. You will have everyone falling out in the spirit with each prophecy you tell when you rub the tassels on the bottom of your burlap slacks. Tell prophecy of earthquakes destroying Chile because they didn't like shawarma. How earthquakes hit Japan because they don't understand how dreidels and Chanukah go together? If you act now, you will get our burlap potato sack baseball cap, that has a special gold dust feature. For the times you want to get extra spiritual.