Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-25-2020, 04:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Smile The Happy Place

This thread is for all those needing a happy place to go to. Post your happy positive stuff here.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-25-2020, 04:14 PM
New User

Re: The Happy Place

They gave us free chicken today at the end of our shift. Yay!
Old 03-25-2020, 04:28 PM

Here is a picture of my small vineyard, and my large garden in the making…
It’s a happy place because while working on it in between all of the rains, I get to train my kids to use the exact same tools like post hole digger’s and rock bars, that I used when I was their age with my dad. I sort of inherited his tools when I lost him last year to a nasty disease....and using them takes me back in time over 30 years, away from the stress of this life.

I enjoyed telling them to grab a hold of these post hole digger’s, and put them to work, they have not only your dad’s but your grandpa’s blood and sweat on them.

It’ll be a year since his death in just under two weeks… So lately this has been my getaway each evening...between the almost nonstop rains

Not sure if this phone shot is visible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C843B683-9D73-406A-80BB-848FDF3C50CB.jpg (20.0 KB, 17 views)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29

Last edited by shag; 03-25-2020 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 04:40 PM
On the road less traveled

Old 03-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Mike won’t be posting in here.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike won’t be posting in here.
That’s your happy post???
Old 03-25-2020, 06:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
It’s a happy place because while working on it in between all of the rains, I get to train my kids to use the exact same tools like post hole digger’s and rock bars, that I used when I was their age with my dad. I sort of inherited his tools when I lost him last year to a nasty disease....and using them takes me back in time over 30 years, away from the stress of this life.

I enjoyed telling them to grab a hold of these post hole digger’s, and put them to work, they have not only your dad’s but your grandpa’s blood and sweat on them.

It’ll be a year since his death in just under two weeks… So lately this has been my getaway each evening...between the almost nonstop rains

Very nice. My vine is out of control. I was going to prune it this winter but the temp was fluctuating too much plus it was raining all the time I didn't want to give an opportunity for rot.

My other vine dies every winter and grows back every spring/summer. Weird.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-25-2020, 11:10 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post

That's wonderful that you are sharing the memories, and experiences with your children. Gardening is something children do not want to do, but later on in life, they appreciate it. I was one of those kids who hated to weed... but now... I have a large garden, and I enjoy just being outside, tending to it. I am looking forward to putting my garden in, but won't be able to do that here until about the end of May, first of June. However, I am about to start seeds in my greenhouse. It is always an exciting time of year!
Old 03-25-2020, 11:46 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
That's wonderful that you are sharing the memories, and experiences with your children. Gardening is something children do not want to do, but later on in life, they appreciate it. I was one of those kids who hated to weed... but now... I have a large garden, and I enjoy just being outside, tending to it. I am looking forward to putting my garden in, but won't be able to do that here until about the end of May, first of June. However, I am about to start seeds in my greenhouse. It is always an exciting time of year!
Did you build your greenhouse? If so can you tell us how you did it?

Old 03-26-2020, 02:03 AM
Covenant Apostolic