Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library > Canadian Flavour
Facebook

Notices

Canadian Flavour FROM C2C ~The Canadian Corner~

Old 08-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Step By Step - Day By Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Blessed View Post
Where have all the Canadians gone????
They've vamoosed.

(surname courtesy of Jim Yohe)
Old 08-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Daniel40

Close to Stratford, we have UPC churches in Kitchener, Cambridge, London and Brantford but Kitchener would definitely be the closest.

Hello from Ontario!

SDG
Old 08-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel40 View Post
Close to Stratford, we have UPC churches in Kitchener, Cambridge, London and Brantford but Kitchener would definitely be the closest.

Hello from Ontario!

SDG

How are the churches in Kitchener and Cambridge doing? As a youth I lived in Cambridge. For a year or so in Preston area and about the same amount of time in the Hespeler area.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Triple E, How are you doing? I thought you must have given up on AFF. It's nice to see others posting here. You knew that Donna, Felicity's cousin died? She went very quickly once she was diagnosed it seems. It's hard for us to believe that's she gone. We use to see her a lot when she managed the restaurant at the Irving Big Stop in Salisbury. If you get an opportunity to minister to Felicity's relatives please reach out to them. They are really hurting right now. Some of them have just left the Wesleyan Church I understand.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Daniel40

Both churches are doing well as far as I know. Cambridge is newer, the district had their youth corps there last summer.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Blessed View Post
Triple E, How are you doing? I thought you must have given up on AFF. It's nice to see others posting here. You knew that Donna, Felicity's cousin died? She went very quickly once she was diagnosed it seems. It's hard for us to believe that's she gone. We use to see her a lot when she managed the restaurant at the Irving Big Stop in Salisbury. If you get an opportunity to minister to Felicity's relatives please reach out to them. They are really hurting right now. Some of them have just left the Wesleyan Church I understand.
Yes Felicity's Mom was at our church the Sunday before Donna died,I wish I had of known she was from our area sooner.If you want to give us some of their names we will indeed try to reach out to them.
God is moving on new hearts in our area we have had different ones from the street the church is on come in to visit our services of late. Last Sunday night a young man from Persia(Iran) was in service along with his french speaking girl-friend who was originally from northern NB.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel40 View Post
Both churches are doing well as far as I know. Cambridge is newer, the district had their youth corps there last summer.
That is so good to hear,I have not been back to Cambridge in 32 years but I would love to visit there again along with Sudbury Ontario where I started school so many moons ago.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLE E View Post
For a year or so in Preston area and about the same amount of time in the Hespeler area.
Did you know a Beth Coville in Preston?

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 10-12-2007, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Did you know a Beth Coville in Preston?
It was so long ago now,I do remember a Beth but I don't think Coville was the last name.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLE E View Post
It was so long ago now,I do remember a Beth but I don't think Coville was the last name.
Actually I think I was thinking of Prescott, Ontario.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."