Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Re: Even Jesus couldn't heal everyone

Divided Thigh,, your exactly right... it will take a lot of luck to get the brethren to do the right thing in this matter... I am on scriptural authority when I call you to either confess its a lie.. or provide proof otherwise... you are bound by scripture to do such a thing
Old 05-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Shaking the dust off my shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Corinth2v4 View Post
I know you don't want me involved in this thread because I'll take you to school and send you home crying!

Yer funny!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Bro. Eply.... did Branham ever say he would ressurect himself???

We will all ride this trail again in the Millenium

Again,, the write above said Branham said he would RESSURECT HIMSELF.. did he or did he not say that?
Old 05-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Shaking the dust off my shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vaughn View Post
Divided Thigh, unacceptable.... you made a false statement on hearsay and vicious rumors.. that scripture forbids you to repeat without proof..... its called talebearing and it's hated by God himself....

Again,,, NOT ONE TIME did Bro. Branham ever make such a statement.. and I will not let this go away until you do the right thing... either PROVE YOUR STATEMENT ------- or set the record straight for our viewers... now do the right thing ....

Again.. One Accord. Bro. Scott.... Bro. Eply.... its a great time to do what's right and set the record straight... no matter your personal feelings.,. truth is truth and lie is a lie
Brother Epley has already set you straight on this issue, and you chose not to believe him.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Rico - before this thread over brother you will owe an apology for that statement... thats not a prophecy.. its just my human prediction

Of course you will not give it... you will never be able to say "Ok. DividedThigh falsely accused Bro. Branham of something he did not say" it's not in you to apologize for something that is a lie,, every word of it is a lie
Old 05-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

dr v in the spirit of friendship i will say this to you, i pastored a church 20 years ago that was in a city where there was a branhamite church, i knew some of the folks that went to that church, they were very nice, they did believe the doctrines of wb and also still to that day believed that he would rise again, that is the source of my statement, i am happy you are adamant in your faith, that is good if it is in the word of god, dt
Old 05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedThigh View Post
dr v in the spirit of friendship i will say this to you, i pastored a church 20 years ago that was in a city where there was a branhamite church, i knew some of the folks that went to that church, they were very nice, they did believe the doctrines of wb and also still to that day believed that he would rise again, that is the source of my statement, i am happy you are adamant in your faith, that is good if it is in the word of god, dt
Divided Thigh.. is it sooo hard to just say "I have no proof and maybe he never said such a thing?" Has our pride pushed to a place where we can never admit perhaps we had wrong information??

I appreciate your Spirit of Friendship and offer the same to you in return but in all honesty... that is not the Spirit you made you first post in.......

FLASE PROPHET, HE SAID HE WOULD RESSURECT HIMSELF AND HE DIDNT

That was not in the Spirit of Friendship,, that was in the Spirit of Confusion ,.,.. it was a lie against Bro. Branham... Now had you said "His followers, many of them believe he will ressurect" I would have said AMEN to you.. many of them believe that.. but you chose to attribute that weird doctrine to the very mouth of William Branham,..,, it was unfair"
Old 05-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

as most people do, even those people dr v, i refer you to bro epleys explanation, sincerely i am not trying to offend you, but people who heard him while alive are the ones who say that, maybe they misinterpreted him or misunderstood him, but i have always believed the closer to the source, the more accurate the statement, dt
Old 05-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
I think what is being referred to is his 'tent vision' that never happened so in the minds of his followers they got every criptic statement he made and weaved this fanciful tale. Branham said "I will ride this trail again" I have no earthly idea what he was talking about but to them he is coming back, since NONE of his visions can fail then he has to resurrect to fulfil them. But he has to resurrect alot of folks he gave jobs to cause most of them are dead. Wacko yes. But I heard statement after statement made form the pulpit of the Tabernacle talking about his return.
Dr. Vaughn you have not addressed this and the other poster was qutoing Branhamites he knew have you no reply. I KNOW for a fact at one time Billy Paul believed his dad was raise from the dead as did most of the Tabernacle folks.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Dead eye

Dr. V, you have been working pretty hard around here, I was going to bring you a soda, but there is a bunch of paint all over the floor and you are way over in the corner where I can't reach ya. Sorry, I tried.